Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #26
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
So you never make mistakes? You have never felt awkward or out of place?

Isn't this guy here for the same reason as the women?

To find love and acceptance?

You can't educate a person if you scare them away before you get the chance.
It's not my job to educate people on how to behave online, and I don't see why it has to be. If you want to do that, fine, but I don't have to. Sometimes bullshit needs to be called out.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #27
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
If the war is on I surrender. However on one condition. Instead of waterboarding me for information how's about motor boating me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
If there is a war do I get to pick the prisoners I get to tie up and . . . OHHH the naughty thoughts!!! WHEEEEE!!!
Hahahaha...LeoGibson always sweeps in with the boob comments and PunkyGurly always jumps in with the S&M...you guys crack me up.

Also, can we just let this thread die now, please? kthxbi
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #28
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Yeah, but shouldn't we at least try to marshall our anger resources and save it for the Ashely Madison's of the world. He didn't seem like a bad guy just tactless. Redirecting him was the right thing to do. Men have problems with self esteem issues, too.

Isn't alot of what people are trying to do here about creating self esteem for fat people?

Moreover don't fat people come in male and female variations?

It's not about coddling, it's about trying to be empathetic and kind.

Isn't it?
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #29
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wondering how many times the phrase 'hot fat chick' has been used on Dims?

I wasn't offended by the OP. Yes, it was an awkward post. While I think folks jump the gun coming in with a first post looking for love, lust, or whatever, I'm pretty sure if I'd posted as a fat chick looking for skinny cute boys that no one would have jumped on me.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Hahahaha...LeoGibson always sweeps in with the boob comments and PunkyGurly always jumps in with the S&M...you guys crack me up.

Also, can we just let this thread die now, please? kthxbi

I SO agree.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #31
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well hell I came in here thinking someone might be frying chicken. Damn it all.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #32
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Well hell I came in here thinking someone might be frying chicken. Damn it all.
For fry'n wouldn't you want a fat chicken?

I think the skinny ones are better stewed.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Hahahaha...LeoGibson always sweeps in with the boob comments
Well, I must admit a stronger affinity for the derriere, however it is more fun and flirty to comment on boobs. Commenting on how you would like to go around sniffing butts just like a dog comes off a little creepy I think.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #34
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hey?

Heeeey!!! Where are the hot, fat chicks who like hot, fat, old, sexy guys???

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #35
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Heeeey!!! Where are the hot, fat chicks who like hot, fat, old, sexy guys???
imfree,

Dean Martin came by to sing you a little song....

http://youtu.be/fqqxJE-MqFo

But in the meantime....I am with cinnamitch....I want some fried chicken now.

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #36
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Back to this supposed war thing...How about ending any war by having all of us taking off our uniforms, and everything else??? And the round folks shall lie down with the skinnies, and vice versa and any combination that works...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #37
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why is it that any time someone says something politically incorrect around here, people just go ATTACK ATTACK! And everyone jumps on a person? Like... backhanded comments, sarcastic, etc. Just... pulverizing someone for one mistake. Rather than mentioning it in a non-abrasive manner and then carrying on.

It's like hawks looking for the next prey and then everyone swoops down. Jeezuss.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #38
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Back to this supposed war thing...How about ending any war by having all of us taking off our uniforms, and everything else??? And the round folks shall lie down with the skinnies, and vice versa and any combination that works...
You mean like an orgy? And I am not talking about the band.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #39
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
imfree,

Dean Martin came by to sing you a little song....

http://youtu.be/fqqxJE-MqFo

But in the meantime....I am with cinnamitch....I want some fried chicken now.

Very nice! I hope someday, my love will find me, til then, I walk alone. That Boulevard of Broken Dreams gets old.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote