Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge > 30s forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
BigCutie Ellie

BigCutie Ellie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What is your favorite thing about being in your 30's?

What is your favorite thing about being in your thirties? What is a lesson life has taught you? I am always looking to learn things from others so give me some insight my friends!

BigCutie Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

My Favorite thing about being in my 30's is that I am old enough to know better but still young enough to do it Also I dont have to figure out what I want because I already know. Had major problems with that in my 20's. Life has totaly taught me to go after what I want and need and not to fear the outcome cause it usualy works out for the best. I wont settle for nothing less then what I deserve and to be open and honest about how I am feeling. I has also taught me that drinking too much beer leads to drunk Missy sleeping on the bathroom floor while friends take pics LOL! You would think I would of learned that in my 20's slow learner I guess..

missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
Jah
Loves cats

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

When I was in my 20s I was always expected to be partying and I never liked that about the 20s. In my 30s I'm expected to settle down and that's what I like about it.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:21 AM   #4
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

being as immature as humanly possible and flaunting it

http://tonitails.com
ToniTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:35 PM   #5
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've learned to just not give a shit anymore. I do what I do and I enjoy it.