Default 90s music

Found an old 90s mixtape with such gems as:

-Charms (Philosopher Kings)
-Devil Made Me Do It (Paris)
-Everything You've Done Wrong (Sloan)
-Lightning Crashes (Live)
-More Human Than Human (White Zombie)
-So Gently We Go (I Mother Earth)
-I Got To Have It (Ed O.G & Da Bulldogs)
-Truganini (Midnight Oil)
-Midnight Rain (Wide Mouth Mason)
-Lucky Man (The Verve)

And many more.

What was on your favorite 90s mixtape?

Grinlof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #2
eumeb

eumeb has said some nice things

Because i am from Germany, i think 2 Unlimited, Dune, Culture Beat, Masterboy, Haddaway, Twenty4Seven, Members of Mayday, Marusha, The Prodigy, Kraftwerk, Yello and so on would be on the Tape. I love Dance und Techno. Not only, but very much.

eumeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinlof View Post
What was on your favorite 90s mixtape?
Not a mixtape, but rather a live Pearl Jam concert recorded p late late at night, from a Texas radio station, simulcast on Z100.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
swamptoad
Happy Guy

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made lots of mixtapes in the 90s.

1. Orbital - Are We Here? (from CMJ)
2. Loop Guru - Skin Heaven
3. Bjork - Possibly Maybe (Telegram Album mix)
4. The Sugarcubes - Birthday (Its-it album mix)
5. Luscious Jackson - Here (Clueless soundtrack mix)
6. Goldie - Inner City Life
7. Daft Punk - Musique
8. Jamie Myerson - Heartsong
9. Queen Mecca - Stepping Stone
10. Chemical Brothers - Electrobank

I found a lot of the music during the 90s right out of pawn shops.

swamptoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #5
swamptoad
Happy Guy

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm trying to remember cassettes or cds that I've put together during that time frame. I was a music junkie during my teenage years. lol

some Grunge/Alternative ...

1. Neds Atomic Dustbin - Happy
2. Mudhoney - Overblown
3. Screaming Trees - I Nearly Lost You
4. Boss Hog - I Dig You
5. The Raincoats - Pretty
6. Cowboy Junkies - Speaking Confidentially
7. Buffalo Tom - Soda Jerk
8. Dinosaur Jr - The Wagon
9. The Pixies - River Euphrates
10. The Breeders, Josephine Wiggs - 900

Old 05-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #6
swamptoad
Happy Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eumeb View Post
Because i am from Germany, i think 2 Unlimited, Dune, Culture Beat, Masterboy, Haddaway, Twenty4Seven, Members of Mayday, Marusha, The Prodigy, Kraftwerk, Yello and so on would be on the Tape. I love Dance und Techno. Not only, but very much.
nice list there!

Old 10-14-2014, 10:02 PM   #7
FluffyButterfly80

FluffyButterfly80 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFluffyButterfly80 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

90's music is my fav decade of music of my existence so far! I loved every Genre!
Here are some of the names that come to mind for me:

Mariah Carey, Boys II Men, Garth Brooks, Michael Bolton, ALanis Morissette, the Cranberries, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Snoop Dogg, Notorious BIG, Gin BLossems, OASIS, Green Day, Sugar Ray, No Doubt, Garth Brooks, Brooks and Dunn, 2 pac, Nirvana, Cheryl Crowe, Counting Crows,George STrait, Pearl Jam, REM, Whitney Huston, Soul Asylum, U2, Hanson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Tim McGraw, Clint Black, Sammy Kershaw, Britney Spears, The Fugees, Dave Mathews Band, Dr Dre, SEal, Blind Melon, Beck, Tevin Campbell...

I warned you I loved every Genre! I have an eclectic taste in music!
This list could go on for days!
Old 10-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #8
FluffyButterfly80

FluffyButterfly80 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFluffyButterfly80 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
90's music is my fav decade of music of my existence so far! I loved every Genre!
Here are some of the names that come to mind for me:

Mariah Carey, Boys II Men, Garth Brooks, Michael Bolton, ALanis Morissette, the Cranberries, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Snoop Dogg, Notorious BIG, Gin BLossems, OASIS, Green Day, Sugar Ray, No Doubt, Garth Brooks, Brooks and Dunn, 2 pac, Nirvana, Cheryl Crowe, Counting Crows,George STrait, Pearl Jam, REM, Whitney Huston, Soul Asylum, U2, Hanson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Tim McGraw, Clint Black, Sammy Kershaw, Britney Spears, The Fugees, Dave Mathews Band, Dr Dre, SEal, Blind Melon, Beck, Tevin Campbell...

I warned you I loved every Genre! I have an eclectic taste in music!
This list could go on for days!
Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Deana Carter, Diamond Rio, John Michael Montgomery, Leanne Rimes, Travis Tritt, ALabama, ALan Jackson, JOdee Mesina, Lonestar, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire, Tricia Yearwood... Some more country names. lol I was a big country fan