Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Invite to Show Your Skill/Talent/Hobby - Any and everyone allowed

I ran into a similar thread, but was for BBW's only. So I wanted to start one here for everyone to participate.

Kinda self explanatory but, what are your talents? Hobbies? Skills?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Skilled in Film Making

Being a film student, I try to make or work on 2 big projects and 4+ smaller projects every year.

Here is a link to one of my recent ones. Its a 2min 28sec documentary in the orange groves of central FL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ociO...2&feature=plcp
Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics

I consider myself an artsy person, so I really liked the Grove! Good work!
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Big_Belly_Lover

Big_Belly_Lover can now change their title

I like playing computer games (mainly buying and trading in games because I rarely complete them), listening to music, watching movies (I don't go to as many as I like to which is a shame as I am on Orange and they do a 2 for 1 deal on a Wednesday (other mobile phone networks are available)) and going to gigs - try to go to as many as I can each year as I LOVE live music!!

Matt.
Big_Belly_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My primary talent is writing, and that is how I make my living. As for my hobbies, they sort of mix with my work. I've always loved computers and anything related to computers, and so I am always working on some computer project.

On the recreational side, over the past several years I went through a phase where I learned pretty much everything there was to know about ECU tuning and supercharging, and spent a lot of time at the race rack with my cars. More recently, I've been majorly into scuba diving and did about 250 dives over the past five years, seeing and photographing some amazing things.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cool thread :-)

I'm an amateur photographer, my camera is always with me.
http://kubica.deviantart.com/gallery/
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I happen to dabble in the drawing hobby. Been doing it since I was seven. I drew Snoopy for the very first time.