Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
BuxomZoe

BuxomZoe can now change their title
Default 2011 Was Good to Me.

I didn't intentionally gain hardly any of those nearly 50 lbs that I've put on over the past year. Just happened due to moving out of my parents house, having easily accessible delivery food, and falling in love and not caring. I happened to fall in love with a feeder, he came out to me and we've talked about it for a while, and in the past week or so I've decided I want to gain weight. So here I am!

I also am going to post a picture of my progress. I read the FAQ and hope no pictures step over any boundaries...if so, I can remove/replace pictures as needed.

Old 01-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
awsomerich

awsomerich has said some nice things

Your boy friend is an incredibly lucky man. You are absolutely gorgeous, and I hope you continue to grow. Best of luck!
awsomerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

You look fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your growth in the months ahead. Thanks for sharing and keep us up-to-date.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Weyzen

Weyzen can now change their title

You look absolutely gorgeous! I really would like to stay up-to-date and watch your beautiful curves grow.
Weyzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely digging your hair color
Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Haha - I was just making a joke about Dims being an impossible dream world.

Case in point - would so love this to happen somehow to me.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Definitely digging your hair color
I agree. I actually think I like the middle-right picture the most. Awesome hair is awesome.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

you are adorable!!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a stunning girl with wonderful curves, Miss Zoe!

Your BF is a lucky fella and I wish you all the best for a great 2012.

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
FA117

FA117 has said some nice things

Very nice pics! You look like you've been getting happier as you go along too, which is always great to see. Would love to see more happiness like that!
FA117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Oel99

Oel99 has said some nice things

Wow look at you, so beautiful! You hold the weight well, keep going!
Oel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #12
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

2011 was also good to all of us for bringing you and your ever increasing beauty to us!!!

Old 01-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
BuxomZoe

BuxomZoe can now change their title

Thank you everyone!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #14
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Wow... what a cute round potbelly you got! :-)

Nice to know you are proud about it!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 01-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomZoe View Post
Thank you everyone!
You're welcome cutie. I hope 2012 is as good to you as 2011 was.