Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
JonahW

JonahW can now change their title
Default Watch Miss Peru Gain Weight

This may be one of the best things I've every seen. Marina Mora was Miss Peru in 2002, and a tabloid TV show has helpfully organized her gain into a short video. (Title for those who don't know Spanish? 'Marina Mora's Incredible Weight Gain'.) She looks stunning at every stage in her story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjT9O5_V6u8
JonahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonahW View Post
This may be one of the best things I've every seen. Marina Mora was Miss Peru in 2002, and a tabloid TV show has helpfully organized her gain into a short video. (Title for those who don't know Spanish? 'Marina Mora's Incredible Weight Gain'.) She looks stunning at every stage in her story.

Awesome! Marina is a lovely BBW now!

N.B. I speak Spanish - the TV presenter is a gossipy fat-hater
Old 01-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tabloid TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Awesome! Marina is a lovely BBW now!

N.B. I speak Spanish - the TV presenter is a gossipy fat-hater
Fat-hate and tabloid TV are iconic, not even needing comprehension of language spoken on the shows to know what they're up to!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

My Spanish is rusty but I could follow enough of that to get the idea that the TV announcer is indeed a fat hater.

Whatever...

Marina is a stunning gal, though.

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #5
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

She is quite the stunner isn't she!!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Fat-hate and tabloid TV are iconic, not even needing comprehension of language spoken on the shows to know what they're up to!

You're right on the mark! Even without a knowledge of the language, the disapproval, and snippiness (is that a word?) of the presenter were evident!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

She apparently responded to that video during an interview, maybe someone that is fluent in Spanish can understand it and translate it for us.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The top comment on the video was hilarious. Essentially telling the host that all the plastic surgeries didn't do her any favors as she is still ugly. While the added weight did the opposite to the model.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by J34 View Post
The top comment on the video was hilarious. Essentially telling the host that all the plastic surgeries didn't do her any favors as she is still ugly. While the added weight did the opposite to the model.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Classic
Old 01-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #10
JonahW

JonahW can now change their title

Glad everyone enjoys this. You can find a lot about her weight gain online if you can read Spanish. The top commenter on the YouTube video never says Ms. Mora looks better with the extra weight. He just tells the presenter she's hideous before and after her plastic surgery and says "you can lose weight, but you can't lose ugly."
JonahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

She looks really good at all sizes.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Gus Dias

Gus Dias has said some nice things
Default Terrible

I understand perfectly Spanish.
She made horrible Comments
The presenter called Marina Mora fat thing.
Gus Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Believe it or not I don't take pleasure in watching former models get fat. I like them just the way they are....but in this case GAWD DAYUM she looks awesome these days.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #14
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why does the host that is speaking look like she's on the set of a children's show?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #15
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonahW View Post

Esta seniorita es muy bonita! Gracias! No es gordito, es gordo?
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #16
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things

that is a definate change
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 AM   #17
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

she looks soooo much sexier as a full figured woman! but then I am biased
Old 05-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
invcel

invcel has said some nice things

Eh... I'm a firm believer in genetic set points for most of us, with respect to body weight. Perhaps she is predisposed to be voluptuous and at that particular point in her life, she worked very hard to slim down to meet the "ideal" for the competition. Once she relaxed, her body returned to it's natural set point. Her beauty transcends body weight, but of course for TV, they have to pander to the larger audience and that generally means anti-fat.

Of course, from my perspective the three images shown of her: good, better, best!

Invcel
invcel is offline   Reply With Quote