Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Frankhw
BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear

Frankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this board
Default godiva liqueur

Betty was having quite a week at work so when I went grocery shopping I took a detour into the liqueur department with the intent of getting her some Baileys when this caught my eye

http://www.godiva.com/beyond_chocolate/liqueur.aspx#

Godiva chocolate liqueur.

She liked it so much I thought I'd share.

I was also wondering what those of you that have tried it before thought of the other flavors.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've tried mini-bottles of all flavors (original dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, mocha, and caramel-milk chocolate). The only one I really like is the original dark chocolate flavor though. The others are nice, but I'm not a big fan of sweet drinks, so I pretty much keep a big bottle of the original for baking and occasionally giving a bit of a kick to a cup of cocoa. Whenever I'm making a fancy chocolate cake with ganache filling or homemade truffles and I don't want any additional flavors, I put a good splash of the Godiva original chocolate in it.

Tracy