Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
gary267

gary267 has said some nice things
Default World's biggest butt

Anyone see this?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...-biggest-butt/

Am assuming the photo of Amanda Thornton of Atlanta is morphed...but just in case anyone here knows anything about her...

http://gary267.deviantart.com/art/Ma...nton-271992107
gary267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Nobody is beating Donna's stomach"

The writer has apparently never met Betsy or seen her lately.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
OneFAsView
Jimmy

OneFAsView can now change their title

Well, since it was posted to Weekly World News, it HAS to be 100% true of course
OneFAsView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think SuperPear from Mercedes' site may beg to differ.
Then again, I have not heard or seen any updates in the longest.
With that in mind, this Weekly World News article may just be true.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFAsView View Post
Well, since it was posted to Weekly World News, it HAS to be 100% true of course
Would the magazine that gave us the "bat boy" even consider faking a photo?

So hard to type with a straight face!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
gary267

gary267 has said some nice things

Well I'm from the UK so wasnt aware of that...but thanks anyway!

Was hoping she was real...
gary267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

She's real, but everything in the story is fabricated and/or exaggerated.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary267 View Post
Anyone see this?

Am assuming the photo of Amanda Thornton of Atlanta is morphed...but just in case anyone here knows anything about her...

The first pic in the story looks like Diva Bombshell
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
lottapounds
happy mutant

lottapounds can now change their title

I used to love the weekly world news. I saw a (legitimate) news story the other day about a lady who moved to ohio from new jersey and was a former ssbbw internet star who made 1000 dollars a month for eating takeout. I had no idea why they had a news story about her. Apparently when fat ladies move it is news. Maybe i should alert the media i am looking for an apartment.
lottapounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #10
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

How in the world do they even know if that is the world's biggest butt? There are like 6 billion plus people on this earth. I'm sure there is a bigger butt out there somewhere. And actually, having more weight in the hips area puts a person at less of a health risk than it primarily being in the stomach.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
How in the world do they even know if that is the world's biggest butt? There are like 6 billion plus people on this earth. I'm sure there is a bigger butt out there somewhere. And actually, having more weight in the hips area puts a person at less of a health risk than it primarily being in the stomach.
Science has pretty much shown that fat is fat. There are no significant health benefits form weight gain in a particular region.

The first study that touted this did not compensate for the risks differences of men and women. So, men gain weight in the middle, and at higher risk of heart disease, so conclusion: belly weight worse for you.

When this has been isolated out with men and women, the significant differences disappeared.
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #12
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
Would the magazine that gave us the "bat boy" even consider faking a photo?

So hard to type with a straight face!
But they're the world's only reliable newspaper. It says so right on the website!!!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
The first pic in the story looks like Diva Bombshell
i thought it was as well.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #14
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
not to also mention that there are women bigger that are possibly built bottom heavy as well. mayra rosales for example would easily have a bigger booty.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
I think SuperPear from Mercedes' site may beg to differ.
Then again, I have not heard or seen any updates in the longest.
With that in mind, this Weekly World News article may just be true.
The pictures are of Diva Bombshell but I think the interview or info was wrong.
Diva via updates here has not given the notion of intentionally gaining or growing.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #16
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things

very interesting. this whole article is like a FA or feeders dream. i would like to know who the amanda thornton one is really.
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #17
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Did anyone pay attention to some of the comments below the article? One said something about the ladies being a burden to Mother Earth and they should be shipped off to Africa where there is famine and drought. I wonder what motivates some people to be so hateful.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #18
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
Did anyone pay attention to some of the comments below the article? One said something about the ladies being a burden to Mother Earth and they should be shipped off to Africa where there is famine and drought. I wonder what motivates some people to be so hateful.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what most Fa's think when we read your post, "Really, there was sentences?" Horrible ,I know, but now I have to take a second look.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
FATcha
a Beast

FATcha can now change their title

this is awesome
Old 04-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #20
Schnauzer1124

Schnauzer1124 has said some nice things
Default Wow

Omg. I can't believe I'm only 4 feet away from having the biggest butt in the entire world. As long as this is actually real.
Schnauzer1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #21
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default C equals pi D

At least it does if I remember correctly.

So 5'3" in diameter is 63 inches in diameter comes out that a circumference of about 190 inches or so. Admittedly it would be somewhat less upon standing. I believe that God is Patty had an may still have a hip circumference of something over 100 but nothing approaching 190 inches. Perhaps the person doing the measuring mistook decimeters for feet.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #22
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnauzer1124 View Post
As long as this is actually real.
How interesting. I had the same question about something else here.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #23
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh my goodness, this is the inspiration I need! I wish my butt was that big, maybe someday!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: removed sig.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #24
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Oh my goodness, this is the inspiration I need! I wish my butt was that big, maybe someday!
Yours is great fit you perfectly...
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

This woman Dionne Washington is Da Bomb!!!! luv her, WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary267 View Post
Anyone see this?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dionne-washington-dm-collect-403694675.jpg (28.9 KB, 1306 views)