Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default Facesitting???

Do women actually like this or do they do it just because we do
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's something that's intrigued and interested me a lot recently.

But for clarification, are you referring to it as an extension of the squashing activity, or in the "sit on my face and tell me that you love me" variety? It's the latter that appeals to me.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title

Well not sure I like the sexual aspect however I'm an ass lover too so squashing is cool too I'm just wondering if women act like its hot just to humor us. I'm not having any luck finding a woman to do this but online it seems so awesome
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quite a few women enjoy it in the BDSM sense... like the squashing part. It makes them feel powerful and majestic... Getting to choose when a man can breathe or not, how much force she puts on him, etc.

But if it's facesitting in a different sense... Most women would enjoy that.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Didn't used to be, I didn't even like guys going down on me. But with my fiance, i enjoy it. Not just cos he likes it, but i love it too, it's lovely to have that power and enjoy it and the person under you to enjoy it too.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It can be fun and passionate at the right time, with the right person.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #7
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
It can be fun and passionate at the right time, with the right person.
Bold quote being the operative part. More times than not, I've expressed my desire for this in a relationship, only to stared at like I've just announced I have a tail. Finding the right person can be rather challenging.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #8
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

Have to admit I've never tried this. I've always been curious though...

Will weigh in on it again when I have something more useful to say.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Bold quote being the operative part. More times than not, I've expressed my desire for this in a relationship, only to stared at like I've just announced I have a tail. Finding the right person can be rather challenging.
I hate that reaction. I feel if the chemistry is right between two people anything should be possible. Maybe you need a stronger bond with the person before announcing anything out of the box?
Old 01-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I hate that reaction. I feel if the chemistry is right between two people anything should be possible. Maybe you need a stronger bond with the person before announcing anything out of the box?
The times I've tried, I thought the bond was there. I just chalk it up to different strokes. I totally understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea. I go to great length to try to explain everything. Years ago, a girl I was with for about 6 months flat out told me I was sick. Needless to say, that relationship didn't work out.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #11
toni
In the know

Yikes! That is sad. Sorry...
Old 01-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

So far I have yet to have a girl do this to me, and I have asked! lol. However I do agree with the main jist that it does put a lot of control in the hands of the girl but with anything like that a good trust and true friendship is the base needed to start.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #13
bellyluver

bellyluver can now change their title

Ummm the way I see it there's two ways of going about it. 1) You can entertain the idea first as a flirtatious joke about it then take it further have her sit on you wile you eat her out usually girls are wiling to try new things in the bedroom if you go about it the right way. 2) bring her up to speed on fat fetishism I mean after knowing full well what a FA might be into your chances are higher because springing it out of the blue might not work so well. If you find the right way to introduce it without offending her or coming off strange she might entertain it but I she has prior knowledge of the fetish it will be much easier. Ultimately you have to feel the woman out everyones different but hey in the trawls of hard passionate sex many things are possible.
bellyluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #14
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Facesitting is a fullproof way for a woman to get noticed. It is usually not acceptable in public. Most women that facesit like the ability it presents to keep their man quiet.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #15
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

um my thought is what happens if I slip and then I have to call an ambulance to have your head removed....

I think for some women the fear is of injuring your partner rather than being grossed out...anyway that's my thought.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #16
bellyluver

bellyluver can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia
um my thought is what happens if I slip and then I have to call an ambulance to have your head removed....

I think for some women the fear is of injuring your partner rather than being grossed out...anyway that's my thought.
Your defiantly right but as they say to make an omelet you gotta break a few eggs lol jk

But seriously talk about akwered situation "hello 911 yes my ... My bf head is stuck in me anus ... Yes his head get here qui....uhh ohh I gotta use the bathroom ....."
bellyluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default One of those things I wish I tried

I have obviously seen it done before and I got a kick out of it. Personally, it never came to mind when I was in a sexual situation. I'm kicking myself now for not trying it. The closest I ever came was the ever amazing 69. If you've never done it with a fat partnerů You are seriously missing out!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #18
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

I still think it's usefullness to shut us men up is why it's popular.
Hence the word muffled.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #19
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm willing to give it a try, to see how I like it.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #20
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
I still think it's usefullness to shut us men up is why it's popular.
Hence the word muffled.
Exactly...men need to learn their place..it's about damn time...hehehe

It feels great..but, yes, honestly, I do worry about the dangers...that is why queening chairs were invented a looonnngggg time ago. I realize it isn't exactly the same ...but, very, very close.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:17 AM   #21
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

some girls like it ... this i know for certain
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've done it professionally (dressed and as a dominant) and personally (with and without clothes and cunni/anilingus) and it's pretty hot all around. Orgasm can be harder in this position for some so don't expect instant fireworks but it's fun nonetheless. Ive never hurt anyone even full weight but tend to keep my knees down for comfort/maneuvering/breathing.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #23
StretchII

Professionally? ..............
Old 02-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #24
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Yup, like every girl I ask if they want to try facesitting I get the same "oh well you know like what if I hurt you?" Looking back they sounded like they wanted to try it but that shyness of trying something new in the bedroom and fear of hurting me physically was just too much. Sad Panda ):3
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #25
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never been convinced to try it with it a dude, but I had a girlfriend that liked it a whole helluva lot.

Once the fear of smothering someone with your body isn't an issue, it's kinda....nice.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote