Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #26
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I've never been convinced to try it with it a dude, but I had a girlfriend that liked it a whole helluva lot.
HOT!!!!!!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #27
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As long as dudes are up for being drowned, I'm in.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #28
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
As long as dudes are up for being drowned, I'm in.

being drowned? while being face sat? that sounds hot!!!
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #29
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default well then

lol i dont know if the drowning part sounds great but having a bbw or ssbbw on my face seems awesome! maybe if there were some in oklahoma!??
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #30
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I've never been convinced to try it with it a dude, but I had a girlfriend that liked it a whole helluva lot.

Once the fear of smothering someone with your body isn't an issue, it's kinda....nice.
HI, i'm here to convince, TALK, I mean talk to you.....
Old 05-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #31
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

I deff enjoy squashing/facesiting/smothering. Idk its just a fun power trip....youll breathe when i SAY YOU CAN! Mmuuaaahahahahah lol
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote