Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-28-2006, 06:55 AM   #26
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

Mashed potatoes are one of my favorite foods (must be homemade, with real butter and cream or half & half) but I never eat a single bite of them alone. I always get a forkfull of whatever meat I'm having with them, dip it in the mashed potatoes, then eat. I also often do this with macaroni and cheese and some other side dishes. A bite of bloody rare, nicely seasoned, marinated sirloin steak topped with a sautéed mushroom and mound of mashed potatoes is the best possible thing to put in my mouth.

I can eat more than you.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:04 AM   #27
Echoes

Echoes does more than just post hot picsEchoes does more than just post hot picsEchoes does more than just post hot pics

Snickers- I cut it in half down the center, cut the chocolate from around the edges, eat the chocolate, eat the beige half first, then the other half.

M&Ms- I separate them by color and always eat the blue ones last, usually hours after the others. If somebody asks for some, they can have two or three color piles, so long as they don't take the blue pile.

Potpie, soup, etc- I have to eat each vegetable separately. So, I'll pick out the carrots and eat them, then the peas, then the potatoes, and so forth. If it's potpie, I save the crust for last.

Cookies, ice cream sandwiches, etc- I eat the top layer, then the filling, then the bottom layer.

Cakes, casseroles, etc.- I must get the corner pieces. It's not that it even tastes any better. I really don't know why.

Burritos, tacos, hot pockets, etc.- I take all the filling out and eat it first, then eat the outside.

If I'm in public, I have to eat pizza with a fork and knife. I'll also usually cut my burgers into four pieces.

I dislike the foods on my plate touching each other. I never ever eat a bite of this, then a bite of that. I start with my least favorite thing, then end with the best. More than one person has told me this is annoying. I've no idea why.

I've so many weird food habits, it usually takes me a long time to eat. My friends usually sit around drumming their fingers on the table, repeatedly asking if we can go yet.
Echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:52 AM   #28
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I forgot cake mix out if the box. I am always messing up the cake because i eat it with a spoon before mixing it up and my portions are off.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:11 AM   #29
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I forgot cake mix out if the box. I am always messing up the cake because i eat it with a spoon before mixing it up and my portions are off.
Ah! The baking portion of our dysfunctional program, yay!

You're a rebel, Jamie. I too eat the mix - but after it's put together, and before it gets into the baking pans. One mix was so particularly tasty that the finished cake rounds were about the size of pancakes.

When I bake cakes, I put the frosting on almost immediately as the cake comes out of the oven, so that the frosting melts and soaks into the still-hot cake. This is a messy and rather slipper endeavor, but it produces a moist and lovely cake. I also split each cake round into two, so I have a four-layer cake instead of just two.

Also - when I eat a slice of cake, I scoop out all the cake portions first - saving all the frosting for last.

Brownies: I make the regular recipe on the back of the chocolate box, but I add chocolate chips and dried bing cherries. Fantastic.

Homemade cookies and brownies: I usually undercook them a bit, so they're a bit doughy and chewy in the center. Then I prefer to eat them after they've been refrigerated. Yum.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:25 AM   #30
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I do funny things with getting my food ready to eat. Such as if its a REALLY big burger I cut it in half but not the regular way but just the burger longways SO I can give it to the dog.

There has to be the correct amount of cheese onion ketchup and mayo ect and place in the correct way.

Eggs have to be over easy no clear white stuff though. If Scarambled they have to be slightly wet and buttery.

Salad can be a half hour even just getting it cut and dressed the right way. eveything has to be mixed so that I get a good bite everytime and there has to be the right amount of dressing.

Chicken wings- I only eat the wing not the one that looks like a mini drum stick.

I cant eat shrimp if I see the vein. That means If it is fresh I cant have seen the shrimp before it is cleaned. Needless to say I never have fresh shrimp at home unless someone else cleans it and since I live alone that NEVER happens.

Any type of grilled sandwich has to have butter in the pan and butter on the bread and it has to be grilled till nice and crispy AND I put mayo in the sandwich AFTER it's done grilling becuase I dont like hot MAYO.

Tuna HAS to be white tuna and it has to be hellmans Mayo.

I like onion in my tuna but not chopped it has to be shredded to the point that it is almst liquid.

I like soft but not liquid hard ice cream and I to eat the chocolate off the bar of ice cream and I like the ice cream sandwich to be soft so I can squeeze out the ice cream and lick around it.

I honestly can go on for ever.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:55 AM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieCindy
You think you are insane.....I have taken to dipping crunchy cheetos in Nutella. I also add Nutella to french vanilla ice cream and stir it till it melts...yum!
I think that's listed in the SSBBW Recipe CookBook, no?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #32
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I probably do lots of weird little things, but here are a few I know of.

I like bites. If it's little, I want to eat it.

I eat my meals based on the perfect bite rule of thumb. If I'm eating a meat and a side, I want there to be enough of each so that every bite is a combination of the two. If I get half way through a chicken breast or steak and the side is gone,.... I'm lost. I can manage, but the fun is pretty much gone. In fact, this is so much part of who I am, that I'll even stop eating the side in the middle of the meal, eat bites of the meat alone, then go back to perfect bites so the meal ends on the right note - perfect bite.

If I'm eating soup, I'm careful if it's brothy that I eat proper portions of each thing, and never too much broth too soon... I don't want to run out by the time I'm at the end of the bowl.

Chips. This is only going on when I eat small (snack/grab bags) portions of chips, or like, took some out of a large bag and put them on a plate. I never even realized I do it, but Heather saw me doing it a couple of months ago and was very perplexed. I had to explain what I was doing for the first time ever, so now I know it's a thing. I will sort the chips.

The most desirable (which may be the largest, or best shape or color, there are many different classificiations, and it changes from potato chip to Dorito, etc) get put to the side. The second string get piled on top of those, or in another pile, and the scraps get left behind. I eat scraps first, then middle, best are saved for last. The last pile is also sorted by chip. When I get to it, they're sorted in ascending order of desirability, then eaten in same order. So, last chip of the bag that gets eaten was "the best".

Seems like a lot of work, but it really happens behind the scenes. lol

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-28-2006 at 12:20 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:36 PM   #33
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

God help us (to say nothing of the host/chef/waitstaff, etc) if somehow all of us end up having a meal together, lol.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #34
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not too many:

Putting potato chips in sandwiches.

Saving all the cookies/candie in ice cream for last.

Like others here, I love to deconstruct.

Mixing all my food (I'm a complete opposite from those who separate food and those who have to have symetrical bites). I literally like to goo up everything. HA!

I like each "bite" to include all the elements if possible. Like at lunch I had a breakfast burrito with eggs and potatoes. The tortilla also had to have two kinds of salsa, quacamole, and pepper. But I don't doctor up the whole burrito at once, I do it bite by bite.

I'm well-known in real life for doing anything for a new taste. Overspicing, mixing peas and celery, what have you. I'm a naturally curious food chemist. What I create is never desirable to anyone, but me. Sometimes not even me.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:03 PM   #35
Roxanna

Roxanna can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
edited to add: I thought of something else. When I am eating something that comes in different colors, i.e. m&m's or jelly beans, etc, I will eat the colors that need to be eaten to end up with an even number. For example, if I have 5 blue, 6 red, 3 yellow, I will eat 2 blue and 3 red until I have 3 of each color. Then I will eat one of each color (starting with the one I like least) until they are gone.
You sir, are not the only one. It could be my OCD, or it could just be a fat person thing, but if I have something of different colours.. I MUST eat them down to even numbers, do you know how hard this is to do with rainbow sprinkles

{EIDT} I could NOT live with out cream cheese .. I only manage to get it a few times a year (living back at home, parents think im fat and unheatly .. oh wait, I am, who cares, give me cream cheese!)
Roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:06 PM   #36
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've got a few weird things... but I think it's from growing up poor and country.. ^_^

I love drinking pickle juice, especially from bread and butter pickles. I used to make jelly and butter sandwiches... mmmmm. I won't eat my french fries with ketchup. I like pretzles with my vanilla ice cream. I LOVE sharp cheddar with warm apple pie (though that's an upstate New yorker thing). *thinking* When I was little, I ate hot dogs raw. I love eating cream cheese. When I use romaine lettuce, I tear out the stems (annoies the crap out of my mom). When I'm making lasagna, I'll take the left over noodles and dip them in sauce to eat them.

I think that's it.. though I'm sure there's more I just haven't thought of.
Mia Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #37
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a deconstructor, too. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls? I peel off the layer of chocolate and eat it (and for some reason, I feel triumphant if it all comes off in one piece), then I unroll the whole cake part and eat the creamy filling stuff off using a finger, and then I eat the cake.

Or does everyone do that?

Oh, and I do the thing with the romaine too. I hate the stem part. I tear off the leafy parts and use them only.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:29 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
I'm a deconstructor, too. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls? I peel off the layer of chocolate and eat it (and for some reason, I feel triumphant if it all comes off in one piece), then I unroll the whole cake part and eat the creamy filling stuff off using a finger, and then I eat the cake.

Or does everyone do that?

Oh, and I do the thing with the romaine too. I hate the stem part. I tear off the leafy parts and use them only.

No, no, no. Perfect bite requires starting at one end, moving to the other, same bite every time!
Old 06-28-2006, 11:09 PM   #39
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking my food idiosyncrasies

I love to eat really salty pretzels with milk, the sweetness of the milk and the saltiness of the pretzels, mmmmmm.

I also like fruit with something salty (like cheese) but will sprinkle a little salt on my melon if it's not very sweet, to bring out the sweetness (this is a southern thing!)

I only eat hot cereals savory, not sweet....a pinch of salt in my oatmeal and green tabasco, garlic, butter (well Smart Balance**), salt and black pepper in my grits, often with melted cheese too.

I won't eat ice cream that doesnt have "something" in it, nuts, chips, ripples, swirls....the only plain ice cream I'll eat is soft serve custard and only vanilla.

When I eat Kraft Mac n Cheese I add lots of butter but barely a drop of milk, if any, so the cheese is really potent

My favorite candies are "Ice Cubes" those gold foil wrapped squares usually sold from a canister at the register of convenience stores. They are really smooth hazelnut chocolates and I have to put the whole thing in my mouth and let it melt, no chewing.

I could go on and on....

* if you haven't tried Smart Balance it's REALLY tasty, no transfats and it lowers your cholesterol
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:13 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
There's a Dole bagged lettuce ( I know, I know ) labelled Leafy Romaine, that mostly the leafy and very few stems.

(I also like their Very Veggie bag)
Old 06-29-2006, 05:44 AM   #41
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I have way too many to name them all but here a few of my "favorites"

- I have to use mayo on my steamed broccoli I used to do this with steamed aspargus also until I discovered roasted asparagus

-My scrambled eggs have to be just set, really buttery but NO brown edges.
-Same with fried eggs ..whites set, no brown edges and I'll eat all the whites first then dip the toast in the runny yolks

- I too deconstruct things like cinnamon rolls and ice crean bars

-My ice cream must be really cold and the firmer the better..rock hard would be fine with me and when I get it like that I like to chew it

- My tuna sandwiches must have potato chips inside the sandwich

- When I eat ice cream sandwiches I'll eat some of the cookie part first and then the ice cream, then more cookie then more ice cream
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:55 AM   #42
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I eat a Ho-Ho, I peel the outer chocolate off. Then I unroll it and eat the filling. I save the cake for last.

It's a horror to watch me eat them, but I have to follow the procedure!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #43
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I eat all the chocolate cookie part of the oreo's and eat the cream filling last.

I like french fries with mustard no ketchup please.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #44
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme
If I eat a Ho-Ho, I peel the outer chocolate off. Then I unroll it and eat the filling. I save the cake for last.

It's a horror to watch me eat them, but I have to follow the procedure!
No horror at all. You're the fourth person to post that same quirk( yours truly included)
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:22 PM   #45
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Now that I think of it.... I cannot think of having any!
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #46
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like to put salt on my Watermelon, it is delicious. Does that count?
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:00 PM   #47
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420
I like to put salt on my Watermelon, it is delicious. Does that count?
You should be shot.

Wait..was that too harsh?

I have heard of that...does it bring out the sweetness of the melon???
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #48
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate

I have heard of that...does it bring out the sweetness of the melon???
My grandma always said it did, but I've never been able to make myself try it that way. It just sounds so wrong!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #49
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My mom used to put salt on watermelon. It brings out the flavor, more than the sweetness, I think.

But she also used to mix buttermilk and tomato juice together.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:17 PM   #50
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
My mom used to put salt on watermelon. It brings out the flavor, more than the sweetness, I think.

But she also used to mix buttermilk and tomato juice together.
Buttermilk and orange juice are excellent together!

As a kid, I also liked buttermilk with cream soda, but I'm not sure if I would still enjoy that now.

FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote