Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-29-2006, 10:27 PM   #51
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with buttered popcorn...a bite of the cup and then a handful of popcorn.

I'm also one who eats the main dish and sides together. If I run out of one before they are all gone then I have to get more of it.

I always smell my food before I eat it and if I'm eating from a bag of chips or a box of crackers, I might smell it a few times during the time I'm eating.

When I eat Whoppers malt candy, I eat the chocolate off of each ball and then suck on the malt part until it dissolves in my mouth...mmmmm.

I love ice cream on my pie but unless the pie is right out of the oven I put the ice cream on the pie and then put it in the microwave so that the ice cream melts on top.

I have to have my fried eggs cooked all the way...no runny yellow stuff or I'll be sick. Although, I do love ketchup on my eggs.

If I have pancakes or French toast with syrup, the syrup can not touch the bacon or sausage.

"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts" Marcus A. Antoninus

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me" Ann Landers
EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #52
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Weird food habit:

Okay, when I eat fish and chips, I remove the top of the breading (and eat it, of course!). This leaves the fish with breading on the bottom and the sides, as if it were in a tight little bowl of breading.

I then slather on as much tartar sauce as the po' little thing can carry.

FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #53
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

OOOO I love when the bacon/sausage touch the maple syrup!! I love that salty sweet combo!!!

Turn on yahoo hunny
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:49 PM   #54
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
You should be shot.

Wait..was that too harsh?

I have heard of that...does it bring out the sweetness of the melon???
Salt on any kind of fruit, but especially any type of melon, brings out the sweetness and flavor. It's a pretty common practice in the South
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #55
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like to buy Jimmy Dean's Maple Sausage.

The maple-ly goodness takes the usual harshness of sausage away.. far away. I'll crumble it up, brown it in a pan, and put it in a warm flour tortilla with sour cream, scrambled eggs, pico de gallo, and shredded cheese.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:19 AM   #56
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker
Weird food habit:

Okay, when I eat fish and chips, I remove the top of the breading (and eat it, of course!). This leaves the fish with breading on the bottom and the sides, as if it were in a tight little bowl of breading.

I then slather on as much tartar sauce as the po' little thing can carry.

I do this too, but I eat all the fish out and then eat the bottom breading. And I put vinegar/lemon on it instead of tartar sauce.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 08:57 AM   #57
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have not had breakfast this morning..and after reading about the buttermilk and orange juice combo..I may never eat again....nice going...I did not know this was a "let's gross out the fat chick so she loses weight...forum"

nice

real nice
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:28 AM   #58
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this is weird because I didn't even know it was possible. Today I made eggs for breakfast. By stirring them, adding water, and microwaving them. How did I make it all the way through college without realizing this possibility???

I'm certain I'll be doing this. Often.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:26 PM   #59
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ok.. I have a confession

In the mornings.. I'd have cheese toast... and for those who don't know this recipe...try it... it's so good.!!!!

1) Take toast
2) Place American, Provolone, or any kind of cheese
3) Heat in Microwave for 45 seconds...
4) Indulge in the cheese on the toast...
MistahSmooth_CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #60
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

TWO strange food habits for me:

1) My all-time comfort food is pasta topped with cottage cheese and a dash of pepper. It's a family thing, but I love it. My pop is strange though, and puts sugar on his instead of pepper.

2) I like to eat in straight lines. A slice of pizza, for example... I'll take a bit bite out of the middle of the top, then I have to take the same size bites out of the top on the left and right of that first bite. I won't take another normal voracious bite until I have another straight line to bite from. I'm that way with pop-tarts as well, and I'm the same way when I'm cutting something... always symmetrical.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:51 PM   #61
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven
...My pop is strange though, and puts sugar on his instead of pepper...
That sounds like a makeshift "noodle pudding" which is made with cottage cheese, noodles, sugar (and eggs, etc.)

I think I am going to try it! I will add cinnamon too, I think.

edited to add a photo of noodle pudding:

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 07-06-2006 at 08:55 PM.
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #62
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ah, noodle pudding. I'm still more a fan of my poor (Jewish) man's version without the sweet stuff... but let me know what you think SVS!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #63
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I pour a bit of whipping cream into my milk. I take little nibbles of cold butter (its ok i live alone!) or run my finger nail across the stick and get a lil curl of butter and eat it. I pour mocha mix into my ice tea. I like ketchup and mayo mashed into cooked egg whites. Why yes, yes I am a heart attack waiting to happen
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:38 AM   #64
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
I have not had breakfast this morning..and after reading about the buttermilk and orange juice combo..I may never eat again....nice going...I did not know this was a "let's gross out the fat chick so she loses weight...forum"

nice

real nice
You and me both..UUGGHH!! I haven't had breakfast yet and now..that meal is ruined (for the moment anyhow)!!
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:17 AM   #65
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
I often stir my ice cream till it melts. Then eat it.

I will eat a bit of cream cheese by itself as I am spreading some on a bagel or something.

When I am eating something that comes in different colors, i.e. m&m's or jelly beans, etc, I will eat the colors that need to be eaten to end up with an even number. For example, if I have 5 blue, 6 red, 3 yellow, I will eat 2 blue and 3 red until I have 3 of each color. Then I will eat one of each color (starting with the one I like least) until they are gone.

Yes, I know. I am insane.
Join the nuthouse! I've copied the ones I'm guilty of.

While I'm evening up the M&M's, I'll often push them into little segregated piles, also. I also love putting a whole bunch of M&M's into my mouth (I mean a LOT) and letting them melt into an ooey, gooey mess. If you do this, you need to be sure the phone isn't going to ring or that someone isn't going to walk into your office, however, or it's a little embarrassing.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #66
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whenever I have soup, I tend to use mashed potato flakes as a thickener. And sometimes, I'll use too much, so that I concoct mashed potato soup.

And everything gets a dash of tabasco before I eat it.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #67
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Deconstructor here, but I only do it with hamburgers and pizza.

When I eat a hamburger, I eat it half way, the normal way lol. Then for the other half, I take a couple more bites, then I pull it a part. I then eat the part of the bun that is plain, then the other side. Then the pickles, or bacon or anything like that. I save the last part for last, the meat! If I'm eating with someone for the first time, always look at me strange and ask me if I'm gonna eat that or not lol.

When it comes to a slice of pizza, I also eat it the normal way up to half way. Once I get to the midpoint, I tear off the crust and I eat the crust. After that, I pull apart the cheese with the topping from the rest of the bread. I'll eat the bread first, then I'll eat the cheese, leaving the pepperoni last.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #68
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok...

Freakish eating habit exposed. I buy at least five D'amico and Sons Greek Salads a Target each week. I eat the salad in order of least favorite ingredient to most favored. So, I eat all of the cherry tomatoes first and rationalize that the reason I am choking them down is because they are good for me. Then, I picky out all of the yellow pepper rings--wondering idly if the sodium content of the salad outweighs the health benefits. Then I move on to the greens. No dressing.

What I am left with is a plastic bowel of feta and kalamata olives. I pour the plastic tub of Greek dressing over the remainder, sprinkle with a liberal amount of cracked black pepper, and let the reminder marinate in the fridge for a couple hours.

Later, when it seems appropriate I consume the resultant fatty, salty, earthy, concoction.

Aside from chewing on the outside of PB cups and dry macaroni chewing, this is my only significant weird food habit.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #69
washburn
Taking back the moustache

washburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 club

~peanut butter and garlic sammies
~instant noodles, drained, add seasoning, soy sauce and sour cream

~and my crazy pizza:
apple cinnamon BBQ sauce
Garlic
feta
Italian sausage
black olives
onions
bacon
chicken
washburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #70
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

potato chips dipped in chocolate spread.

salty+sweet= yum!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #71
BigCutieDemi

BigCutieDemi does more than just post hot picsBigCutieDemi does more than just post hot picsBigCutieDemi does more than just post hot picsBigCutieDemi does more than just post hot pics

The best weird food habits ever are:

~Pretzels dipped in icing (preferably chocolate)
~cottage cheese and bacon bits
~french fries dipped in mayonaise
~cinnamon raisin bread with just bologna and mustard
~pizza crust dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing

I think that's it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more later.
<3 Demi
Old 07-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #72
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
Deconstructor here, but I only do it with hamburgers and pizza.

When I eat a hamburger, I eat it half way, the normal way lol. Then for the other half, I take a couple more bites, then I pull it a part. I then eat the part of the bun that is plain, then the other side. Then the pickles, or bacon or anything like that. I save the last part for last, the meat!
Im totally the same way...i do that with anything that is "sandwich" like lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #73
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Deconstructors unite!!!! LOL
Old 07-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #74
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love white rice mixed with Ken's buttermilk ranch dressing. I'm very partial to Ken's and will use it on a variety of food items if the mood hits.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #75
Ulfhedinn
Y.P.Penguins' House Wife

Ulfhedinn can now change their title

oh boy, here we go...

chocolate teddy grahms (spelling?) and cheez wiz

french fries and ranch dressing

white rice and cinnimon (I really need spell check on this comp) sugar

fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

thats just foods, as far as eating habits.

I have to have sandwiches done "perfect". I have no particular version of perfect, varies by sandwich. If I don't like the way things are ordered on it, I will take it apart and rebuild it.

I simply can not eat in low light. I have to have a bright light on when I eat.

I have to use "my" knife. If I'm eating a steak, and my knife is dirty I will wash it before I eat. I will not let anyone else use my knife if I am eating with a group in my home. If I can't find my knife for whatever reason, I will just stab whatever I'm eating with my fork, pick it up, and take bites out of it. I will make exceptions if I'm at someone elses house or a diner or something, though I'd still rather have my knife. There is nothing special about it. Its just an ordinary looking steak knife, but it is still my knife.
Hearts of steel
Killers of men
Of warriors friend
Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers
Sons of the gods today we shall die
Open Valhalla's door
Let the battle begin with swords in the wind
Hail Gods of War"

Manowar-Sons of Odin
Ulfhedinn is offline   Reply With Quote