Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Researchers still can't find G-spot

Evidently medical scientists are still unable to definitively locate the G-spot and are uncertain it exists. I've found it, I'll even tell them where it is. I've heard the screams, wiped the tears, and changed the sheets after visiting it, I know its there.

http://news.yahoo.com/g-spot-science...155202501.html
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Junk Science

Those researchers' funding probably ends when they find that G-spot.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #3
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Research: you're doing it wrong.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Evidently medical scientists are still unable to definitively locate the G-spot and are uncertain it exists.
Probably because they're still using mapquest.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Yeah, Gps would seem to be the obvious choice. Recalculating!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Yeah, Gps would seem to be the obvious choice. Recalculating!
I usually let my finders do the walking.

My thing is, even if they can't find a specific anatomical structure the results speak for themselves. There is a noticeable difference between a regular O and a G-spot involving O. It seems simple enough to me to put some electrodes on some womens heads and crotchular areas and have them stimulate to a regular O and then after stimulate to a G-spot O. Once you see what areas of the brain are involved maybe finding the nerves won't be so difficult.

Last edited by Fat Brian; 01-20-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ohhhh it's there
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

crotchular areas....I died.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll divulge the secret.

The G-spot is the woman's brain. Stimulate that properly and good things happen.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #10
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a bf that was never able to bring me to orgasm. Our relationship totally suffered because of it, obviously. He felt inept and was always concerned. Needless to say, I've yet to orgasm with a man....let alone one that can find a spot labeled with a "G". I'll believe it when I feel it.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
Squirrelman

Squirrelman can now change their title

...obviously, further studies are needed...perhaps the 'cosmopolitan institute' could take up the task, having already mapped the male erogenous zones...

http://www.theonion.com/video/cosmop...g-study,14257/
Squirrelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #12
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't understand? Scientist have tested ejaculate from g-spot orgasms and they know its not pee sooo... where is it coming from? apparently they are missing some small detail...
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #13
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I don't understand? Scientist have tested ejaculate from g-spot orgasms and they know its not pee sooo... where is it coming from? apparently they are missing some small detail...
The scientists are looking for a specific structure they can point to and say "this is the spot right here" and it seems to be more complicated than that. Its easy to find the penis, most of the time you don't even need a magnifying glass, but the make up of the G-spot seems to be very individual to the woman it belongs to.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #14
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some women may have it, and some not. Not everyone has the same muscles in their bodies, and they certainly don't originate and/or insert in the same areas on everyone. Not everyone gets their wisdom teeth. Some men have large penises, some have micro. With something as small as a g-spot, the variance may go from "almost none" to "definitely there." Me, I always knew I had one, but just didn't know what it was. From the time I put in my first tampon, I thought my vag was defective because it had a differently textured, prominent area inside of it. I didn't find out what it was, or what it was good for, until I was good and grown.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #15
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

If you use an alphabetical order to find the G spot, it must be between F and H. So logicly, between the Feet and Head. Hope that helps narrow things down.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #16
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Qualified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
If you use an alphabetical order to find the G spot, it must be between F and H. So logicly, between the Feet and Head. Hope that helps narrow things down.
Nice technique! (SNARKFONT)You're more qualified than 98% of the obesity research scientists out there!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #17
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Why thank you. Did you know the other 2% are feeders?
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things

i can show em
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #19
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Excerpt from my class reading.

Skene's glands are glands located on the upper wall of the vagina, around the lower end of the urethra. They drain into the urethra and near the urethral opening. The location of the Skene's glands is also known as the Gräfenberg spot or G-spot. The Skene's glands are homologous with the prostate gland in males.
They are probably implicated in vaginal orgasm and in the somewhat controversial phenomenon of female ejaculation.
In 2002, Emmanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands vary in size from one woman to another, to the point where they appear to be missing entirely in some women. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and vaginal orgasms, this may explain the observed absence of these phenomena in many women.
The clear or milky fluid that emerges (sometimes with force) during female ejaculation has a composition similar to the fluid generated in males by the prostate gland. The liquid is frequently mixed with urine that is sometimes released during the relaxation that occurs during orgasm, and with vaginal lubricating fluid.
(also known as the lesser vestibular or paraurethral glands )
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #20
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

can I be a subject in the clinical research study... they can probe me until they find the right spot... even if it take hours.. LOL...
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm not a believer in it and I orgasm like no tomorrow.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #22
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Evidently medical scientists are still unable to definitively locate the G-spot and are uncertain it exists. I've found it, I'll even tell them where it is. I've heard the screams, wiped the tears, and changed the sheets after visiting it, I know its there.

http://news.yahoo.com/g-spot-science...155202501.html
I thought you might find this very interesting.

http://blog.museumofsex.com/the-internal-clitoris/
Old 04-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #23
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile Why are the looking for the G-spot?

Why are the looking for the G-spot? It has not moved, and is exactly where it
always was, and that is in your mind! And I never knew a lady who complained when her lover spent so much time searching for it, lol!!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
curlyrachel

curlyrachel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

GREAT article. thanks for sharing it! (sort of off topic: i LOVE that french doctor working to restore sexual pleasure for victims of female genital mutilation! wonderful.)
curlyrachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #25
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

Great article!
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote