Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
RedXII

RedXII has said some nice things
Default How fat do you like 'em?

How fat do you like 'em? Simple as that.
RedXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like men from 200 to 400, especially if they carry it up top. My boyfriend is 6'4 and 400 lbs.

Here he is at our Halloween Party this year as Grogdor the fire maker.

Last edited by Lamia; 01-20-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
RedXII

RedXII has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I like men from 200 to 400, especially if they carry it up top. My boyfriend is 6'4 and 400 lbs.
I prefer my women curvy in all the areas, but not too heavy you know?

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 01-20-2012 at 10:32 PM.
RedXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't pin it down to a number, it's all about the look. A short very curvy girl can start looking right in the mid 100s while my normal range starts at about 300 or so and goes on from there. I've seen beautiful women well into the 400s and beyond.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice!

Around 275-to-400 lbs of Lady is who looks nice to me! Yes, I like 'em just as fat as I am.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default A Broad Range

I like BBW's and SSBBW's. Its not all about the size, but their face, hair, personality, etc. My ideal range is 250 to 350 lbs, but I have also been attracted to both smaller and heavier women than that. Fat women in general just rock my world!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

I would say most of the women I see in passing that cause my head to involuntarily turn have a BMI of about 35 to 40 (that works out to about 5'0"/200, 5'4"/230 or 5'8"/260), but, as others have said, that alone does not make a woman attractive. The right face, smile, hair, clothing and walk will prolong that first glance (personality, values, interests, intelligence would, of course, be vital - but not visible to the eyes).

The range of builds that I could find attractive are far beyond that range. With the right face (as usually found in heavier women) and hair, a WPTH woman can be a knockout, too. Some SSBBWs are cute, but most with a BMI over 70 or so just aren't my particular cup of tea (SS reading this take heart that there are men who disagree with me)
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As fat as they are naturally and/or they are happy with. For me thhere is no scale or tape measure to quantify attractiveness.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #9
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sage Wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
As fat as they are naturally and/or they are happy with. For me thhere is no scale or tape measure to quantify attractiveness.
Truly, it's not how big the Lady is, but how happy she is in her own skin that really counts the most.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Truth Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Truly, it's not how big the Lady is, but how happy she is in her own skin that really counts the most.
Truth is, I'm very happy in my own skin at this size and I long for a mate of comparable size who is as happy in her own skin as I am in mine. "Half my life's in books written pages, live and learning from fools and from sages...."

Old 01-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

I like about 220-320 on over 6 feet of man beef I also love the muscle chub look. Like others have said it all depends on the face, shape, ect but the way a man dresses and carries himself is what I look for the most. A big belly in a suit or a nice manly pair of jeans hugging a chunky butt gets me every time. I can't stand the sloppy look at all, no matter how nicely shaped a man is.
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Smile Women

I like my women around 550 with huge arms and a low hanging belly
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #13
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default How fat do you like'em

I Love SBBW as Big as 600LBS And short about 5'4" to 5'9"
Old 01-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #14
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does it really matter?
Old 01-24-2012, 02:57 AM   #15
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Does it really matter?
not one bit.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Does it really matter?
To some people it does.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #17
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing wrong with the question. It's the care and thought that goes into the answer that matters.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #18
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

It doesn't really matter that much to me, because their personality is what's most important to me, but I do prefer women with lots of meat on her bones; heavier than 250 atleast. ^_^
Old 01-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rough range of 170-250, but that varies a lot as others have said, and of course other factors are more important if we're talking long term.

I certainly could go bigger (or smaller) for the right woman. Luckily for me I don't need to worry about that.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

I can't really pin down an exact range. Since girls are different heights. So I can't really describe the ideal girl. When I see her know, I'll know.
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Yeah, I never turned into a scientific thing where I've worked out some BMI calculation or anything like that. (I've never been into 'measuring,' either, although weight gain is certainly a super turn-on).

What I do know is that my upper limit has moved upward over the years. I don't know how to quantify it, but I'm NOT attracted to anything that suggests serious physical debilitation. Nevertheless, I can recall thinking that certain women were 'too fat' 20 years ago that I now regard as sublime.

I don't know if the gradual rise in my 'upper limit' represents a change in taste or just an ever-increasing acceptance of my preference.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #22
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

How fat do they come? I would say the bigger the better, although I would say that being really big doesn't look good on everyone. To be fair, as long as she is a nice person, fat or thin doesn't matter.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #23
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title
Talking

Not to be selfish but I do prefer women over the 500lb range, but most important she should be comfortable in her own skin/body, I also like geeky, nerdy,down to earth gals...
I want to fall in love not only with her body but also her personality.
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #24
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title
Exclamation

correction, i meant to say women IN the 500lb range, like not a big deal if shes 450 or something like that, im not that strict, i mean come on right?! lol..
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #25
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

In a sense of pure physical attraction, I aim for the higher end of the scale. Prefer women 400+, but not really ever below 300.

Of course, it always helps if they're into themselves too.