Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #326
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wouldn't consider myself a FA, but I do prefer women a little bit closer to me (485lbs), and prefer women that aren't stick and bones.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #327
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

that is a very interesting question. ill put my cent to this thread. personally, phisically i have a very clear idea of what i like. i like curvaceous bodies, soft and jiggly, cellulite all over is just fantastic. lower half being heavier. belly but not only belly of course. but at the end, as it has been said correctly in this forum, the most important thing is the attitude of the lady towards her curves, food and weight.

i dont think i have an exact number in terms of pounds that i like, height matters a lot and even do i love fat women i dont think it would be a nice thing to be with a woman who couldnt walk a few ft without getting out of breath, after all, traveling, visiting places and having fun requires some physical activity sometimes. there are natural wonders to visit.

all said. the most erotic and exciting thing for me is a women that gains weight and accepts it happily. who has a big appetite and enjoys seeing her belly grow and doesnt mind buying bigger clothes. that is the elixir of pleasure for me.
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:59 AM   #328
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I like men from 200 to 400, especially if they carry it up top. My boyfriend is 6'4 and 400 lbs.

Here he is at our Halloween Party this year as Grogdor the fire maker.

Those are nice fatties, but I weigh 580lbs
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:22 AM   #329
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title
Default The fatter, the better

I like them so fat, they can hardly walk
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:13 AM   #330
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just updating my previous post on here. Again numbers only matter so much but I find I am am drawn towards those women who are in the 400-600+ range.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:41 PM   #331
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized rep
Default How fat?

I like 'em as fat as they are. It all depends on the individual.

For me, the attraction starts to phase out below 200 lbs. or so, but that's not graven in stone. The upper limit's harder to say - depends more on mobility and personality than any particular number.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #332
luvemlarge90

luvemlarge90 has said some nice things

I like women 400-600lb. Preferably pears with double bellies
luvemlarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote