Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #26
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am the most attracted to people who at least twice my size.

Threads about physical preferences make me a little uncomfortable, even though we like what we like and this is a safe space where we could discuss it. I think it is important to be sensitive about making comments like "yes I love them big but not too big" on a site for fat people and their admirers.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #27
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quite fat - fat in mind, in spirit, in body and in soul.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #28
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

It really depends.

I'd like a REALLY big guy (700+) but I honestly couldn't deal with that, I don't think.

My current boyfriend is about 270... and gaining.... but he's also muscular, so doesn't look *chubby* really.

But typically I like guys who are 6'2+ and 350+
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #29
Loki666

Loki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

for me I like girls who are much shorter, and prefer girls to be around 300 at least, but my fiance is around 5'1 and 260 I think and I love her body, she has such a sexy belly, big boobs, big everything but her height lol
~Queen
Loki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #30
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Of course weight does not weigh people, there are lots of other things involved, from personality to looks, from intelligence to confidence, from sympathy to tastes.

In any case if we speak of weight only my hormones would say the bigger the better, sky is the limit. Anyway, because of health issues, mobility issues, social interactions issues, accessibility issues and a few dozen more issues, to make life easier for my woman and me, I would say my ideal is about two-and-half/three times the 'normal' weight.

Let's say my practical ideal is between 140 and 165 kilos - say 310 to 360 pounds - for the average lady about 1.65 m - 5'5" tall.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #31
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not big on numbers at all. It's more about how I see the person.
Trend wise it's usually between 130-500ish, but I mean it varies based on a number of things.

Height? Usually between 4'11" and 6'1." But again: Trend, not a rule.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #32
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

I dont have an exact number but over 200 and you're catching my eye, 300 oh yea I'm look at you hun, 400 whats yo number, and so on with silly pic up lines.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #33
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like women of all sizes
Old 01-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #34
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Considering the different levels of fat, according to Gabriel Iglesias,

1. Big
2. Healthy
3. Husky
4. Fluffy
5. Dayuuuuuum
6. Oh helll noo

The thing to remember is everyone carries their weight differently but I can usually go up to Dayuuuuuum.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #35
TrickBaby

TrickBaby has said some nice things

Guh, such a hard question as it changes often and depends on the guy. ( A great build and handsome face will always sway me regardless of what the scales say) I used to say 200-300lb but that's laughable now...
TrickBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #36
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've attempted to answer this question several times in this thread, but each time found that it really wasn't possible without a lot of qualifications. For example, if you generally like blondes, there will still be a lot of women with brown or red hair that catch your eye. And even if someone is your physical ideal, you may find you have nothing in common, or just don't click. Or you may find that there's a difference between what you want and what you need. Or that you've fallen for a number rather than a person.

That all said, super-sizes always attract my eye. There's just something about so much woman that fundamentally and inherently appeals to me and draws me. That was always so in my earliest sexual dreams, and it remained so when I grew up. The fatter the better.

There was a time in my life when I was preoccupied with the difference between what society considered "fat" (hardly fat at all) and what I considered fat and desirable (a lot fatter). For a long time I thought the women of my dreams simply did not exist in real life. I remember the thrill I felt when I saw that NAAFA's old NAAFA Date program in its preferences questionnaire had a "400-plus" category. My dates at that time were generally midsize, and I realized that I wanted a supersize woman in my life, and at that time I arbitrarily felt that was 400 pounds plus.

When that happened I definitely did feel sort of a "I was lost and now am found" kind of feeling, like I finally had the answer to what I had always wanted and needed. I love supersize women, and I always will. There is something unique and wonderful in a very large woman that simply appeals to me in every way.

That all said, life, of course, is like Forrest Gump's proverbial box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get. Coincidences, circumstances and whatever else life throws at you means that what you think you want is not always what you get or need. You also find that love conquers all, and that you always find beauty in what you love.

In the end, what it all boils down to is that I simply like fat women. How fat has preoccupied me at times in my life, but over time specific numbers mattered less and less.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #37
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have a "number." I've dated women from slightly plump to solidly super-size, and been attracted to them all. Measurements don't matter to me. What attracts me is what matters. Simple as.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM   #38
sierrak

sierrak has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Considering the different levels of fat, according to Gabriel Iglesias,

1. Big
2. Healthy
3. Husky
4. Fluffy
5. Dayuuuuuum
6. Oh helll noo

The thing to remember is everyone carries their weight differently but I can usually go up to Dayuuuuuum.
I don't have a problem with going up to what I would call "Oh hell yessssss!"
sierrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #39
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My preferences can be all around the fat spectrum. In terms of sheer physical attraction, it depends on how they carry their fat.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honestly, the last man I fell in love with, I had no idea what he looked like when we first started talking. I fell in love with his intelligence, his wit, his enthusiasm and amazing talents, his endearing goofiness and what I thought was his integrity, and was charmed by his subtle and sometimes not so subtle pursuit of me. It wasn't until I already was friends with him, that I saw a pic, (and was thrilled) and we became friends on Facebook, then Yahoo, then Skype. I was his first Dims friend on Facebook. And Yahoo. And Skype, come to think of it. lol He already knew what I looked like. I used to post a lot more pics than I do now.

Had he weighed 200, 300, 400, even 500 lbs. It wouldn't have mattered to me. I loved the person inside the body. I knew he was a BHM and figured that when we met, we would figure everything else out. It didn't work out that way, but my point is that yes, I like 'em big. I don't rule out small though.

The heart though is the biggest part, of a man, to me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 02-01-2012 at 09:03 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:26 AM   #41
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm really not sure how to answer this. I love ~really big~ girls, to the point that one of my girlfriends calls me a chubby chaser... But all of those aforementioned girlfriends are significantly thinner than I am, and I find them gorgeous and sexy as well. I guess I can find someone attractive anywhere from 100 to 1000 pounds, it's all about your attitude, personality, intelligence... All that stuff. The brain is the sexiest organ, after all.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #42
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

All my life I've loved big guys. My first love was a big guy. But I married a skinny, very small framed man...soon to be divorced but spent 12 years together. It truly does boil down to everything else that makes the man. However, on pure instant attraction, I only ever notice the big guys.

35 and very boy crazy...I love them all!

Last edited by Shan34; 02-02-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #43
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Well I guess this is a really 'hard to answer' question. At least for me. I find ladies from 300 to 450 lbs especially attractive, but it's not the weight itself what makes them attractive. I really like big bellies, thighs, booties etc. but for me it's really important what's inside. But they have to be fat as I can't even imagine being with a 'normal sized' girl.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #44
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrak View Post
I don't have a problem with going up to what I would call "Oh hell yessssss!"
The thought of a "Oh hell yessssss!" kinda blew my mind a bit.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #45
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXII View Post
How fat do you like 'em? Simple as that.
I prefer my women to be heavier than me and I'm 224 lbs... and there is definitely no weight limit. 300, 400, 500, 600 whatever
Old 02-11-2012, 05:16 AM   #46
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a succer for supersized women.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 AM   #47
asmodeus

asmodeus has said some nice things
Default My choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXII View Post
How fat do you like 'em? Simple as that.
Chunky, maybe athletic but tending to plump, with the emphasis on a rounded, still-growing tummy.
asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #48
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

SuperBatAquaGreenFlash can now change their title

I'm not that knowledgeable about weight, so my range may not fully (or even accurately) represent what I find physically attractive, but I find women 200 lbs up to 350 lbs attractive, after which my tastes are kinda picky. There are some "SSBBWs" that I've seen and couldn't help but think, "she's hot," but I'm generally not in to them.

Of course, true love is more important and I'd only ever want to be in a relationship with someone who I can to some level emotionally, intellectually and philosophically relate to (As well as relate to in terms of entertainment).
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #49
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

I think a more appropriate way to think about this question is that if you are in a bar and in front of you there are a line of women ranging from 100 to 400 pounds (just used these numbers as an example) who are to going to walk up and talk to first?

Me I'm going for the 300 girl first. Thats just me.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #50
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Man, if it stops at 400 some of us are screwed.

I know you said you're just using those as an example. I'm teasing.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote