Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #76
fatluvnguy

fatluvnguy can now change their title

Somehow this must have been imprinted on me at a very young age but still I feel "shallow" when answering this question. For me, around 300+ pounds with the weight carried in the hips and legs.
fatluvnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #77
Shawnababyy

Shawnababyy can now change their title

for me, at least 300 :o)
Shawnababyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #78
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

I'd have to say 300-500 is the optimal range to turn my head
Old 05-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #79
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As big as they can get.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #80
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND
Old 05-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #81
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post

Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND
Good use of an internet meme. Mixing memes and kitties, the internet loves that.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #82
white_shinobi

white_shinobi can now change their title

Never really gave it much thought......I would say 300-400 lb range.
white_shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:03 AM   #83
Critters

Critters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCritters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love guys who have big, soft bellies. I've always been entranced by guys who have big, hanging bellies.. my first really serious relationship was with a guy who was over 400 and carried most of his weight low.. he had a lovely belly and a very squeezable butt. That said, men who are less than 400 catch my eye, and men who are much, much over 400 catch my eye too.
I've dated guys who were quite skinny as well as guys who were very heavy, and it's always been about how compatible we are, what interests we share, what character traits shine through. I love it when a guy can teach me something new and totally engage my mind, and I love it when a guy can make me laugh so hard my eyes tear up. None of those things depend on physique.
I do need a fellow who can be independent for the most part though. I have a bad back and am severely limited in terms of lifting and twisting, so he has to be able to get about on his own, raise himself out of bed or a chair himself, and be willing and able to help out around the house. I want a partner, not someone who depends on me for everything. I'd imagine it would be easy for a bedridden partner to come to resent his more able-bodied caregiver, and I don't want someone I love to resent me like that.
Critters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:41 PM   #84
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like short girls.

Not in the sense of the shorter the better or midgets.

Definately shorter than me.

My children will all be fall backs not baseball players.

Anyways,

With regard to your questions:

What ever happened to quality over quantity?

I suppose attraction is a certain something... I don't know what.

But I know it when I see it(sqeenze it teeze it bite it)
Old 05-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #85
FATcha
a Beast

FATcha can now change their title

350 atttt least
Old 05-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #86
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Lol this thread makes me feel thin with my 220 at 5.6 lol
Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 AM   #87
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Lol this thread makes me feel thin with my 220 at 5.6 lol
I know exactly what you mean! This thread has made me think about why it is people seem to gravitate to the extremes: both male and female FA's (myself included) seem to express preferences for the supersized, and you look at what is deemed "conventionally" beautiful, and it is generally someone who is super-thin (or the even less natural super thin with huge boobs for guys). I have no theories about why this is - i.e., why ideal does not seem to be either "slightly thin" or "slightly fat" - but it is an interesting question to ponder.

- Chris
Old 05-31-2012, 08:51 AM   #88
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
I know exactly what you mean! This thread has made me think about why it is people seem to gravitate to the extremes: both male and female FA's (myself included) seem to express preferences for the supersized, and you look at what is deemed "conventionally" beautiful, and it is generally someone who is super-thin (or the even less natural super thin with huge boobs for guys). I have no theories about why this is - i.e., why ideal does not seem to be either "slightly thin" or "slightly fat" - but it is an interesting question to ponder.

- Chris
I guess it's like with most fantasies, we have a dream image of ''the perfect person/item/whatever'' but real life shows we rarely get those dreams realised and then we settle for that which is closest that we can actually get.

On the internet, everyone describes their ideal, fantasy or dream and not what is reasonable to ask for in real life. I think that's why it seems that in the internet, but also for example art and modelling, people gravitate towards the extreme.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #89
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like any woman who is soft, round, friendly, intelligent and interested in me.
That leaves a very wide range, But the more woman I can get lost in, the better.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:33 AM   #90
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I like any woman who is soft, round, friendly, intelligent and interested in me.
That leaves a very wide range, But the more woman I can get lost in, the better.
Pun intended?
Old 06-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #91
dustin946

dustin946 can now change their title

I prefer a chubby to fat short woman, under 5'4" please. The thing I like most is a women who is happy with her body, because if she isn't happy with it, how can I be.
dustin946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #92
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've posted my response in this thread before. I am typically attracted to the bigger guys. But every now and then I see a skinny guy that I can't help but imagine pinning to the chair until I have my way with him.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #93
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

I believe it's a bit of both. Our desire's always run into fantasy and they sorta grow together a bit. That's just my opinion.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #94
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How fat? --This fat!

I seem to perpetually be attracted to gals who are approx. 335 lb. and about 5'6" in height.

I've found that weights above that start to make 'navigation' and 'exploration' a bit more involved, detracting from wild abandon.

But I'll never be turned off by ANY BBW (or SSBBW), as long as she embraces the term.
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #95
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

I like my man between 150 to 475..Have dated a guy that was 150aldo have dated a guy that was in the 455 or so
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #96
zachosyp

zachosyp has said some nice things
Default immobile

As big as she can get! The bigger the better!
zachosyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #97
jdswangun

jdswangun has said some nice things

I have definitely gravitated towards the extreme. In my head a woman can't get too fat. Like 800 or 900 pounds is where I would say. In reality I think it's all about the woman. I find myself very attracted to curvy woman, fat women and gigantically overweight women. Not so much skinny women though. If I could pick, in an ideal world I would say I would choose a short 600 pound woman.
jdswangun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #98
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATcha View Post
350 atttt least
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #99
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

Its really hard to specify. 350 on a 6'4" ex-jock is very different than 350 on a 5'9" guy who never played a sport in his life.

I'm gonna say I like 'em fat and firm. Ex-jock look is definitely very very hot. Guy I'm fooling around with now its like 5'9" 165lbs, but is all deliciously in his beer belly, which is over abs. And a very nice ass. He's small for me though.
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #100
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default not how fat you get - how you get fat

first of all only a huge woman that loves to stuff herself biggerad fatter becase sahe feels good doig it and loves how enormousy well fed she is ad hasa totally sesual thrill about it is exciting. yes that wuld be very unlikely under 250 and more likely over 500 but if she is a big dud who cares. so a 400 lb stuffee is exciting and a 600 lb help im fat is not. if she is excited and insatiably greedy for more 300-900 it doesnt matter. in general that means if she never stops stuffing herself bigger great. if she keeps vacllating between greed and shame not so great and the more she yo yos the worse her fat tone. if she never stops the better the tone. junk food tends to make you sick of pigging out. real food nourishes your growth so that may add a biological factor to the pschological.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote