Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #101
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Naturally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall View Post
first of all only a huge woman that loves to stuff herself biggerad fatter becase sahe feels good doig it and loves how enormousy well fed she is ad hasa totally sesual thrill about it is exciting. yes that wuld be very unlikely under 250 and more likely over 500 but if she is a big dud who cares. so a 400 lb stuffee is exciting and a 600 lb help im fat is not. if she is excited and insatiably greedy for more 300-900 it doesnt matter. in general that means if she never stops stuffing herself bigger great. if she keeps vacllating between greed and shame not so great and the more she yo yos the worse her fat tone. if she never stops the better the tone. junk food tends to make you sick of pigging out. real food nourishes your growth so that may add a biological factor to the pschological.
I like the title of your post. After all my years of observing and reading about weight gain, I sum it up, for me, in the statement, "It's not how fat you get, but it's how you get fat. Fat is still very sexy to me, but I really think a person has to get that way naturally and almost by accident for it to really be sane and not be excessively dangerous to life. A person who ,say, got between 250-to-350 lbs while avoiding food that is known to be bad for us, still being moderately active, gaining slowly, and having peace with his/her own body would seem to be the sexiest, in my way of thinking.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #102
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Generally 300-400 is the range I enjoy most. There's plenty of rolls and jiggles and big expanses of skin to show love to!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #103
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

It is not so much about numbers as it is about the contrast, look and feel. However, there is something sexy about knowing that a partner is at least twice my size (I am all of 100lbs though)!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #104
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
It is not so much about numbers as it is about the contrast, look and feel. However, there is something sexy about knowing that a partner is at least twice my size (I am all of 100lbs though)!
I feel the exact same way, Cors! (Tho at 255 lbs, double me is a bit bigger. )
Old 06-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #105
midnightcomet
Dept. of Homeland Obesity

midnightcomet can now change their title

Hmmm...the short answer is that I love extreme curves at whatever size they come, be that 175 or 775.

Buuuuut...I tend to prefer women 5'7 or shorter. A big bottom is essential to me no matter what, but I usually prefer smaller BBWs to be superbusty hourglasses and larger BBWs and SSBBWs to be increasingly pear shaped. And my favorite size range, considering all shapes, is 350-550, but of course some BBWs look better below that, and some definitely look better even fatter.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #106
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall View Post
first of all only a huge woman that loves to stuff herself biggerad fatter becase sahe feels good doig it and loves how enormousy well fed she is ad hasa totally sesual thrill about it is exciting. yes that wuld be very unlikely under 250 and more likely over 500 but if she is a big dud who cares. so a 400 lb stuffee is exciting and a 600 lb help im fat is not. if she is excited and insatiably greedy for more 300-900 it doesnt matter. in general that means if she never stops stuffing herself bigger great. if she keeps vacllating between greed and shame not so great and the more she yo yos the worse her fat tone. if she never stops the better the tone. junk food tends to make you sick of pigging out. real food nourishes your growth so that may add a biological factor to the pschological.
Punctuation, learn to use it.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #107
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Assuming they're of a fairly reasonable height, anywhere between 300-400 pounds is definitely my 'sweet spot'. 350 is probably my 'ideal weight', just because it's a happy medium between the two.
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #108
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCassette View Post
Assuming they're of a fairly reasonable height, anywhere between 300-400 pounds is definitely my 'sweet spot'. 350 is probably my 'ideal weight', just because it's a happy medium between the two.
Good to see you again.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #109
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Good to see you again.
Good to be back.
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #110
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

For me... 500lbs+
Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #111
Critters

Critters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCritters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've never really found a top-end for guys that I find attractive. And my low-end has gotten bigger over the years.. when I was in HS, I dated skinny guys (but never really felt like I was really falling for them or really 'into' them.. it was more something to do and someone to hang out with for me), but as a 30-something, I don't even begin to consider a guy as a romantic prospect unless he's over 300. My heart just isn't in it otherwise.

My first really intense relationship was with a guy who was over 400. And I thought he was cute as hell!

I've seen pics of guys who have been in the 700-1000lb range and always found them attractive too, though some of it does depend on the shape of the body..I confess to being a real belly-girl. Big bellies are great. There's just something about a very big body that turns me on.

I've dated guys who were of more average build, but never felt the rush and intensity as with a big guy. They just don't do it for me. The smallest guy I went out with in the past decade was around 170 at 6'2". We didn't last more than a few weeks.

Despite the fact that I can be a little weird about touch (history of physical/sexual abuse can make being touched a little scary), I love to cuddle and hug. My favourite thing has always been to cuddle while watching a movie with a very big boyfriend. I've only gotten to do that a few times, and nothing beats it.
Critters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:47 PM   #112
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Love-Touch

Love-Touch, the expression of love via hugging, cuddling and other tender intimacy is oh so deep and powerful and, as I see it, causes a couple to bond spiritually and mentally in a way that intercourse can't do by itself. I can only begin to describe the plush pleasure of being in snug embrace with a woman whose level of body fat is as high as mine. A lady of 300 to near 400 lbs is beautiful, plush perfection in my eyes. My opinion only, others may get varying mileage.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #113
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Love-Touch, the expression of love via hugging, cuddling and other tender intimacy is oh so deep and powerful and, as I see it, causes a couple to bond spiritually and mentally in a way that intercourse can't do by itself. I can only begin to describe the plush pleasure of being in snug embrace with a woman whose level of body fat is as high as mine. A lady of 300 to near 400 lbs is beautiful, plush perfection in my eyes. My opinion only, others may get varying mileage.
I just have to say publicly, what a brilliant post

I myself love the contrast of quite a size difference and am generally most attracted to what I would call 'evenly distributed softness'. The actual size and numbers of that can vary quite a bit. But as an FFA I sooo relate to what you've said here about having those kinds of love-touch experiences!
Old 08-01-2012, 08:26 AM   #114
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
... as some people look their natural best with a few hundred pounds on their frame, while others start looking cross-eyed before they even breach the "plump" category.
Hear, hear!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #115
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

5'11" and, if she's active and fairly muscular, 170 to 220 pounds. If she's given her life to being a gainer, 5'11" and between 300 and 550 pounds.

That's just some pie-in-the-sky ideal. In practice, even a small amount of fat goes a very long way.

When I've been single and dating, I've always tried to aim as high as I could simply because the proportion of women weighing more than the low 200s is very small, given all the other things I also look for in a partner. Usually that meant I dated people in the 200s and 300s.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:29 AM   #116
eazyridinmojo

eazyridinmojo has said some nice things

the bigger they are the sexier they become
eazyridinmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #117
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Practicability

My wife weighs 265 pounds and her peak was 290 pounds. On the one hand, the fatter the better. But I love her and we want to grow old together, so 300 pounds are certainly the limit for her. She loves sports and nature activities and anything that would get her close to immobility only remotely is a no-go.

She accepts herself around the 265 mark, because she still has a figure. So why tamper with this?

And of course, I'm fine with that because she seems to know what's still good for her and when it gets dangerous.

There's no easy erasure after trying what it feels like with 50 pounds more.

What if you realize that it's too much then?
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #118
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No overly...I would like my wife to weigh close to what I weigh.
I support everyone's right to weigh whatever the hell they want, when they want.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #119
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I prefer a girl between 200 - 350. There are definitely some women over 350 who totally rock the super size!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #120
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As large as love can embrasse them. As long as I love my girl friend and she loves me the size we are. For the time being 190 lbs for her and 206 for me. And our love is growing.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #121
marklar7007

marklar7007 has said some nice things

I suppose if I had to say a "dream weight" for a girl I'd say somewhere between 350 and 450. Depending on the girl maybe a bit smaller or a bit bigger. I like em' big but I want them to be able to go places and do things. I'd feel terrible if my preference ever caused a girl to be unable to do things she likes to do.
marklar7007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #122
scottyb100

scottyb100 has said some nice things
Thumbs up My kinda girl

I like a girl the bigger the better but I like one in there comfort zone, I'd rather have a happy and Comfortable fat girl than an Unhappy and Uncomfortable fat girl. Fat should be comfortable because thats what it is!!!
scottyb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #123
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I'd never say 'the bigger the better,' in that immobility or serious mobility issues don't turn me on at all. On the other hand, two things:

- my upper limit seems to have risen over the years. I think about when I was in high school, say, the girls I lusted after were probably not in 'obese' range (maybe 180ish? - more chubby than really fat). Nowadays 250+ is easily very erotic.

-what really seems to turn me on in most primal way is weight gain. Not deliberate, forced-feeding weight gain, but rather the kind of gain that comes from a woman routinely overeating. Lord knows a session of really heavy eating is unbelievably sexy, but these seem to happen here and there as just as part of a fat woman's life; what I'm really talking about is not extreme behavior so much as a day-to-day big appetite. I met my wife (who is about 5 foot 3) when she was at about 170; 15 years later she must be around 250, and she keeps gaining bit by bit. I saw her this morning in a pair of old PJs, they could barely contain the glorious swell of her huge belly - it's so hot to see the cotton, that used to hang kinda loose, straining around it. She's not just hefty any more, she is a bona-fide gloriously obese fat woman. And I have trouble imagining a time when her gaining weight will not turn me on. So in that sense, maybe I DON'T have an upper limit?
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #124
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A little fatter every day, not much, but a few pounds every year, up to 10 is fine
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #125
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I would agree with the 300-400 range, 300 being the minimum and maybe 450 as a maxium. I'd still like him to be able to walk too so not extremely fat. Or wider than he is tall works too.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote