Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #126
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Altough I can't imagine to care whole day for a woman I like as much as possible! Somewhere in the middle must be the perfect meet.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #127
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinadaydream View Post
Altough I can't imagine to care whole day for a woman I like as much as possible! Somewhere in the middle must be the perfect meet.
Very nice an sensable
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #128
fatgirlsarehot

fatgirlsarehot has said some nice things
Default yep

I dont have a limit i like my woman at the bigger the better in my book!!!
fatgirlsarehot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #129
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am a a big tall stong man, so i like a really big woman to handle. Just as long as they are cute and fun, no size limit.
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #130
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

170- 300 lb is my ideal but beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #131
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

I would love my girl to be twice the weight I am currently. Now that would be awesome
Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #132
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

since i like ssbbws i really dont have a upper limit or at least i havent found it. biggest i have dated is 475lb. as long as she can walk and we can go out places and paint the town red.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #133
tjoptjoptjop

tjoptjoptjop has said some nice things

I prefer huge. My gf is currently 340ish, and 425 lbs was her heaviest. I prefer her older size but she better able to move now. I hope she won't drop any more pounds....
tjoptjoptjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #134
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

my last partner was about twice much size im 130lb. my new man is much bigger don't know the weight but easily the sexiest man I've been with. His shirt size is a 5xl
his personality is a major factor ... no conversation would not be sexy!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #135
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have been with guys that weigh anywhere from 175 to 500+...it depends on the person.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #136
Stargazer78

Stargazer78 has said some nice things

If i like a woman or not doesn´t depend on her weight first. If I really like her, I like her with almost any weight.
Stargazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #137
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Liking someone or reacting sexually to someone are two very different things. You can react sexually to someone you would not like at all as a person. I think the OP meant, all other things being equal, what size would you like in a partner.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #138
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like SSBBWs.

Anyone remember Delilah, from Queen Adrena fame?
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #139
AmandaFA

AmandaFA has said some nice things
Default Big!

My normal is about 400-500. I'm ok with 300 but I can't do lower.....I especially love it when it's so well positioned over the frame.
AmandaFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:27 AM   #140
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

I would go for as small as 120 to as large as 400. As long you like who you are and make yourself look good with your size I'm attracted.
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #141
gunther

gunther can now change their title

In the 250-320 range, but I'm flexible about it.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #142
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For me it is very nice to note that my GF is the biggest lady in the room. Also as I have said at another thread to be large enough for her to just start needing to pay attention on where she sits, the bed we use, clothing... on small elevators...

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #143
Nordiques

Nordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Speaking in terms of purely physical attraction, you can't even answer this question. Two women who are the same height and same weight can be beautiful in completely different ways. That's something I've always appreciated. Romantic attraction is definitely not something I'd quantify in pounds, and I don't really think physical attraction is for me, either.
Nordiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #144
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I favor SSBBWs
Old 12-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #145
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I adore fat men (women too), 325+ (although numbers don't always fit visual), and love bellies. But I have dated various heights/weight and if I am very attracted to someone's personality/the big picture I'm not going to say no because they aren't fat enough.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #146
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I can't lump it into a particular size. I like what I like I have dated all ranges of BBW's and SSBBW's. As lon as they are nice and a good person.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #147
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like all sizes, but if I can have a pick, I'd choose someone with a nice round belly. Little or big, they are very attractive to me. I can't choose a number due to other factors that influence it.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #148
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda333 View Post
I like all sizes, but if I can have a pick, I'd choose someone with a nice round belly. Little or big, they are very attractive to me. I can't choose a number due to other factors that influence it.
Same here. I don't mind if a woman is "athletic" or even if she's skinny. Hell, skinny is fine; so long as I find the total package appealing. But if she is skinny, yet still has a round, squishy belly...well, I'm a pushover.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #149
masomania

masomania can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmasomania can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Brain

Big Fat Brain, Huge 1950's Atomic sized Brain.70 times smarter than me Big Brain. Oh and a good cook would be nice
masomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #150
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXII View Post
How fat do you like 'em? Simple as that.
I like variety but in general For an average height woman of about 5'5" or 5'6", I'd like her to be about 225-275 lbs, but a SSBBW would be welcome and I occasionally like a skinny 125 lb woman ( been a long time since I had one of those) and a plumper 160-200 pounder is nice too. Sex can be difficult two fat people and I don't do anal.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote