Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #176
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
In all likelihood his death was related to his size. A person's pulmonary system has definite limits. A supersize person has diminished reserve capacity. When faced with circumstances that decrease pulmonary capacity (like pneumonia) a supersize people may not be able to cope.

Pneumonia hits very large people hard -- the laws of physics can be very unkind.
I suppose that could be true. I will admit that there is a lacking in my knowledge when it comes to the truly super sized person and the effects that can have.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #177
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I have noticed that since becoming an fa about 20 years ago that my tastes(no pun intended) are going towards larger and larger women. At first I was attracted to 150 up to 300. Currently my preference is over 300 up to whatever. Now, I am just using weight as a general reference point. A woman that is 4'9" 300 looks quite a bit different that a woman that is 6'6" 300. I would be attracted to both but in a different way.
On the other hand I am happily married to a 5'7" currently 330lb woman and I would love her if she was 80lbs or 800lbs. 79 or 801, we are getting a divorce! Just kidding!
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #178
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Possible -- yes -- but only for a short time.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/03/04/...-from-the-flu/
"...here for a good time, not a long time.... so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day!"
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #179
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
"...here for a good time, not a long time.... so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day!"
Damn haven't seen a reference to a Trooper song in decades.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:04 AM   #180
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Damn haven't seen a reference to a Trooper song in decades.
Shame that--I think listening to "Raise a Little Hell" every year or so is good for the soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuregSvHg
Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #181
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Shame that--I think listening to "Raise a Little Hell" every year or so is good for the soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuregSvHg
Either that, or the "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpE6ZNo1Duk
Old 06-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #182
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Either that, or the "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpE6ZNo1Duk
Yes, my favorite. Also, "Two For The Show" -- one of the slow songs they always played at jr. high dances (our school had quite a few cute chubby girls).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOjx4UQVwE
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #183
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, see, the particular reason for raise a little hell is that, although it was essentially a vacuous arena rocker of a song, I think it does raise a pretty good point

In the end it comes down to your thinking
And there's really nobody to blame
When it feels like your ship is sinking
And you're too tired to play the game

Nobody's going to help you
You've just got to stand up alone
And dig in your heels
And see how it feels
To raise a little Hell of your own

A random hearing of this song has gotten me to change my approach to things more than once in life.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #184
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Size does not matter to me, only that the lady wants me!
Old 06-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #185
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

When I was young I was fixated on the numbers: 400 - 500 lbs. Now it's really not about the numbers but about proportion. I like them smart, funny, confident and fat from head to toe.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #186
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblbellybhm View Post
When I was young I was fixated on the numbers: 400 - 500 lbs. Now it's really not about the numbers but about proportion. I like them smart, funny, confident and fat from head to toe.
I like your response it's very honest. I notice I am getting to feel that way too, but 20yrs. ago it seemed that the older I got the fatter I wanted them to be. Fortunately I have a fiancee' that I've introduced to the Size-Acceptence Community, and its just surprising how much alike we are discovering as we open up to one another.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #187
cinnamonkiss

cinnamonkiss can now change their title

I am very attracted to a man that weighs 200 plus and gradually grows along with me. I am very happy about your response concerning your fiance, is she bbw also mr.jigglesworth?. I have found not many women want or should I say never accepts herself none the less her husband with his fantasies or obsessions. My boyfriend broke up with me because I didnt want to lose weight I am happy with me

Cinnamonkiss
cinnamonkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #188
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

Talking in broad physical attraction terms, as I think that's what the OP was asking... I've known I was an FA since I was about 13, but back then there really wasn't many very fat girls in my town so I was usually attracted to girls around 200lbs. Since I've been active on various FA/BBW/SSBBW boards and the internet has broadened my horizon I've found my attraction going from 200 to 400-600lbs.

Really, when it comes to attraction it's the face that makes it for me and then physical proportions. Obviously personality is what changes physical attraction to a relationship, but being very honest - I really don't think I could be in a relationship witha person I wasn't physically attracted to. I've dated thin girls before with the best intentions, but the physical side of those relationships never lasted.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #189
cinnamonkiss

cinnamonkiss can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jigglesworth View Post
I like your response it's very honest. I notice I am getting to feel that way too, but 20yrs. ago it seemed that the older I got the fatter I wanted them to be. Fortunately I have a fiancee' that I've introduced to the Size-Acceptence Community, and its just surprising how much alike we are discovering as we open up to one another.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Is she a BBW?
cinnamonkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #190
kh818

kh818 can now change their title

My boyfriend is around 230, but I think he would look great at any weight (aw shucks). But I am very curious what 300 would look like on him...
Softness all over looks GREAT!
kh818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #191
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I prefer my men to be of average height ssbhm from about 400lbs up to 600!
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #192
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ssbbwfa33 you have good taste! I'm the same way only with a ssbhm.
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:06 AM   #193
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Very roughly around 90 kg to about 160 kg, but I am pretty flexible when it comes to individual women.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:06 AM   #194
myownway

myownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmyownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

At the height of about 5'6" - from 80 kg to double that, that is, 160 kg or so.
myownway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:34 PM   #195
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownway View Post
At the height of about 5'6" - from 80 kg to double that, that is, 160 kg or so.
Interesting (if confusing) mix of imperial and metric.

At 5'6": from 176 lbs. to 353 lbs. or so (12st 8lbs to 25st 2lbs or so)

At 178cm, from 80 kg to 160 kg or so

BMI 45-90 (that is, myownway's ideal, not mine)
Old 01-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #196
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer a pulse and a soft squishy-ness. Curves and stretchmarks a bonus.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #197
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post

At 5'6": from 176 lbs. to 353 lbs. or so (12st 8lbs to 25st 2lbs or so)

At 178cm, from 80 kg to 160 kg or so

BMI 45-90 (that is, myownway's ideal, not mine)
Technically, 5'6" is 168 cm (not 178).
Old 01-18-2014, 10:43 PM   #198
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Technically, 5'6" is 168 cm (not 178).
You are absolutely correct, can't understand how that happened, as I was using a calculator.

Thank you for pointing this out, sorry to those I misinformed.

OH MY GOD! Just discovered my BMI figures are also way off, in the other direction!

Correct BMI for "myownway" would be 28-56 (which oddly, is about the same as I would prefer, 30-45)

I used to be a math wiz. I seem to have lost it. I don't know if that is because I'm getting really old, or those Confed miniballs I took in the noggin at Gettysburg :-)

Last edited by RabbitScorpion; 01-18-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: further corrections
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:17 AM   #199
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like a bigger man. I'm not much of a numbers person when it comes to that but for reference, 6ft, at least 350lbs. That's a fairly recent change for the bigger I used to go for a more muscular guy, but lately (in the last year or so) I find myself being attracted to fatter men that like to eat rather than pump iron, hehe.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:35 AM   #200
myownway

myownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmyownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
Oops! Sorry for the mixup, I'm from Central Europe and spend a lot of time on English-speaking boards and got used to thinking in both metric and imperial, so sometimes I guess I can get a little confused and produce similarly confusing messages .

And thanks for converting it all the way round .
myownway is offline   Reply With Quote