Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-20-2014, 11:28 PM   #201
hots_towel

hots_towel has said some nice things

how fat do I like 'em? uuummmm, lets just say I've had some pretty hot fantasies picturing jabba the hutt with some faces of bbws familiar to me....

but srsly, i cant say ive ever seen a woman that was too big for my taste. not sure how i feel about that though
hots_towel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #202
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my ex was basically the perfect size for me, and he was 5'9 and 320 lbs. most of the guys i've dated/ am attracted to and know IRL are a bit smaller than that, but my "fantasy" guy" is usually about my ex's size
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:10 PM   #203
DANW547

DANW547 has said some nice things

The bigger the better to be honest I'm not sure in terms of pounds but I definitely prefer the SSBBW body types.
DANW547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #204
ungars4

ungars4 has said some nice things

over 600lbs with a big heart
ungars4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #205
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a ssbhm about 600lbs
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #206
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really adore the "blown up" look, meaning everything seems exaggerated-- belly sticking way out, chubby cheeks and big double chin, big arms, enormous thighs. its adorable as well as sexy.
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #207
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Honestly, it doesn't matter how big a woman is to me as long as she is a good hearted person.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #208
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Honestly, it doesn't matter how big a woman is to me as long as she is a good hearted person.
This is a refreshing answer in a sea of poundage pushing.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #209
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Tall and big, 5'9 or taller and 400 pounds or bigger. I like Amazons.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #210
Noodles

Noodles has said some nice things

Curious where I rank... ??
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:33 PM   #211
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default well

The "'em" suggests generalizing the entirety of women, which is downright impossible. I've been w/a BBW pushing 300, and I've also dated very petite women. While the BBW/SSBBW body type is OH so appealing, it isn't the end-all-be-all of attractiveness and sexuality.

although it is damned close
Old 04-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #212
ed1980

ed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think this is a relative issue. When I am with a lady, I am with a person and absolutely must like certain no sexual things about her. Sense of humor, for instance, is more important than physical appearance in a relationship that endures more than one night. Well, at least for me ...

Besides that, I do prefer a certain type of woman (pear shaped - hips larger than shoulders) and inside this type, I prefer them bigger than smaller. I believe no man would regret if his date fits his fantasies ...

What do you guys think?
ed1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:13 AM   #213
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've dated stick-figure men to SSBHM. Each of them have their own charm. I loved them all very much, and the sex was good. What the hell more can I ask for?
AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:14 AM   #214
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh, wait...this was about women, right?
Old 05-02-2014, 06:02 AM   #215
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
Oh, wait...this was about women, right?
Nah, was generally directed at FAs, or at least people who can be attracted to fat people--at least in my reading of it. That more male FA answered is just a reflection of the board and site, I'd say.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:12 AM   #216
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I try not to fixate on numbers but there is just something about a 400+lb woman that gets me. :-)
Old 05-02-2014, 06:28 AM   #217
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm, I've never actually replied to this question. Probably because
a) I'm never good at picking favourites, bests, bounds
b) I'm not looking for anyone other than my wife, so it doesn't matter much.

But I will say that when it comes to fat fantasy what I tend to like is just a little too much, whatever that is in the situation/story going on in my head. Being at that point of being a little bigger than the preconceived personal limit, but just not being able to persuade themself to get smaller. Basically right at that point where the love of being fat or the love of the lifestyle that leads to being fat is perfectly balanced off all the dis-incentives to being 'too big'...but with that love of fat stuff being quite strong.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #218
home

home can now change their title
Cool My Taste in BBW's.

I admit it. I am a Chest man. I Like a women who has Nice Big Breasts. I don't like them when their Breasts are too small. It has something to do with an Ex Girlfriend. But, I Like Big and Firm. I Like Women and Ladies who are Big. But, I don't Like them when they are too Flabby or can't get out of Bed. I Like a Woman who can walk around. And I don't want a Woman who has Flab Flying all over The Place. I Like them Big Breasted, and Big and Firm. I Like The Voluptuous Look. But, I can also go for The Pear Shape. Just as Long as the Woman still has some Good Proportions. I don't like them when their Butts are much Bigger than their Boobs.
home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:09 AM   #219
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

If you're name is not Pamela Anderson, how can your breasts be bigger than your ass? That's ridiculous.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:51 AM   #220
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
If you're name is not Pamela Anderson, how can your breasts be bigger than your ass? That's ridiculous.
My name is not Pamela and my breasts are bigger than my ass...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:07 AM   #221
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are plenty of women who have bigger breast than their ass.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:38 AM   #222
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

I have a big chest and nearly no ass at all. It's genetics playing a bad joke but yes it's possible

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #223
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol..I was given extra helpings on both ends..and it is a pain.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #224
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

I am a bbw that loves thinner men! I like to be the big one
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:44 PM   #225
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, in answer to the question, a lot depends on height and face and general all round geeky adorableness but I generally like SSBHM who are over 400lbs.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote