Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Question for FA's

Last night I was on the phone with a male friend of mine. We have been friends for almost 10years. Very nice guy and has a love for all bbws and ssbbws. All he ever does is sing and shout out positive stuff about us. I asked him how bbw lovers felt about all the extra skin after someone has lost a lot of weight. I have rolls on top of rolls when I am naked. I was never self-conscious when I was 588. Now that I am smaller I still canít get use to my new body. I donít want to date an FA that is into feeding and gaining. Is it possible to find an FA who will love me for me as a person and not my fat? The fat is just a bonus for the FA. I want more out of a relationship than lust for my rolls. How do I find a happy medium?
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It really just depends on the person. FAness expresses itself in so many different ways, you would need to be very clear about you expect and will not tolerate from a partner.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Isn't this a problem for every beautiful woman: how to find someone who will love her for who she is, and not just for how she looks? Having followed your thread on the WLS forum, I know that you are smart, courageous, and that you have a sense of humor that keeps you going when the feces hit the fan; how do you find a man who will appreciate those things? Your best bet is probably to play the field, be slow to commit, and make the guys prove themselves by the way they treat you. As Eugene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb once said, when asked about his phenomenal ability to sack quarterbacks, "I just grab me an armful of players and shuck through them until I find the one with the ball." Or, in your case, the one who's on the ball. Good luck.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What was your friends answer?

I also agree with Dr. Feelgood and I'm also doing a price check on these myself...

because it really doesn't matter if you are the bbw/bhm or the fa/ffa, you still got to feel the person out and realize what you really want.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Isn't this a problem for every beautiful woman: how to find someone who will love her for who she is, and not just for how she looks? Having followed your thread on the WLS forum, I know that you are smart, courageous, and that you have a sense of humor that keeps you going when the feces hit the fan; how do you find a man who will appreciate those things? Your best bet is probably to play the field, be slow to commit, and make the guys prove themselves by the way they treat you. As Eugene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb once said, when asked about his phenomenal ability to sack quarterbacks, "I just grab me an armful of players and shuck through them until I find the one with the ball." Or, in your case, the one who's on the ball. Good luck.
Dr Feelgood that was a brillant answer. I will shop around till I find the right guy. I am just tired of being let down. I am just too much woman for some men..lol no pun intended. My mail friend said just stop looking which I have not even spoke to a guy since my last relationship. I only seem to find men who just want to have fun. I want more out of life than just a good time Charlie.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post

Is it possible to find an FA who will love me for me as a person and not my fat? The fat is just a bonus for the FA. I want more out of a relationship than lust for my rolls. How do I find a happy medium?
In this respect I don't think fat people are situated any different than thin. Like you lots of thin girls want more out of a relationship than lust for (insert body part or characteristic).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Last night I was on the phone with a male friend of mine. We have been friends for almost 10years. Very nice guy and has a love for all bbws and ssbbws. All he ever does is sing and shout out positive stuff about us. I asked him how bbw lovers felt about all the extra skin after someone has lost a lot of weight. I have rolls on top of rolls when I am naked. I was never self-conscious when I was 588. Now that I am smaller I still canít get use to my new body. I donít want to date an FA that is into feeding and gaining. Is it possible to find an FA who will love me for me as a person and not my fat? The fat is just a bonus for the FA. I want more out of a relationship than lust for my rolls. How do I find a happy medium?
Almost everyone enjoys sexuality, and sexuality fuels our imagination. However, if sexual attraction is all there is, there really cannot be a real relationship. For a relationship to really click, one must genuinely like the other person, get along, admire and respect one another, and just generally appreciate who and what the other person is. That includes kindness, tenderness, shared interests, compatible habits, likes and dislikes, and just that certain overall appeal that draws us to a person, or not. As far as I am concerned, while the original attraction to a person is often sexual, things simply cannot progress from there if that certain something isn't there.

The inherent pitfall of a place like Dimensions is that the initial focus is on size. While that can be a starting point, unless two people have more in common than size and an interest in it, that's likely also where it ends. I often see women whose avatars and pictures very openly flaunt their size. Nothing wrong with that, but there then should be no surprise if those who show interest do so primarily based on what they see in those avatars and pics, at least initially.

Unfortunately, the whole thing is a bit of a catch-22: people seek out places where they are most likely to find admirers or those they admire. The art of the deal then becomes to let your personality shine and gently guide and attract the interested person past the initial focus and attraction, and to the real you.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #8
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Conrad that was poetic and so very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Almost everyone enjoys sexuality, and sexuality fuels our imagination. However, if sexual attraction is all there is, there really cannot be a real relationship. For a relationship to really click, one must genuinely like the other person, get along, admire and respect one another, and just generally appreciate who and what the other person is. That includes kindness, tenderness, shared interests, compatible habits, likes and dislikes, and just that certain overall appeal that draws us to a person, or not. As far as I am concerned, while the original attraction to a person is often sexual, things simply cannot progress from there if that certain something isn't there.

The inherent pitfall of a place like Dimensions is that the initial focus is on size. While that can be a starting point, unless two people have more in common than size and an interest in it, that's likely also where it ends. I often see women whose avatars and pictures very openly flaunt their size. Nothing wrong with that, but there then should be no surprise if those who show interest do so primarily based on what they see in those avatars and pics, at least initially.

Unfortunately, the whole thing is a bit of a catch-22: people seek out places where they are most likely to find admirers or those they admire. The art of the deal then becomes to let your personality shine and gently guide and attract the interested person past the initial focus and attraction, and to the real you.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Why can't a guys love for your body + weight make him love you for more than that? To me, a girls body is important and me enjoying her weight is too, and anything else (personality especially) is just an incredible bonus. That doesn't cheapen anything in my book. Then again I tend to think with my penis but why can't my penis acknowledge a good girl via sexual attraction?
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #10
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

SuperBatAquaGreenFlash can now change their title

Considering that we are at some point in the future going to abandon organic humanoid bodies for artificial, undying forums, loving one for his or her body and his or her body alone is love misplaced. There is nothing wrong with admiring physical traits, of course--I would not have signed up for this website if I wasn't a fat admirer myself--but the person--the mind--is what matters most, and will be the only thing that matters after we achieve posthumanity and before we go hive mind. Being physically attractive in today's current society is icing on the cake, and a useful tool for initial bonding; or, at least, that's how it should be.
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBatAquaGreenFlash View Post
Considering that we are at some point in the future going to abandon organic humanoid bodies for artificial, undying forums, loving one for his or her body and his or her body alone is love misplaced. There is nothing wrong with admiring physical traits, of course--I would not have signed up for this website if I wasn't a fat admirer myself--but the person--the mind--is what matters most, and will be the only thing that matters after we achieve posthumanity and before we go hive mind. Being physically attractive in today's current society is icing on the cake, and a useful tool for initial bonding; or, at least, that's how it should be.

Last edited by Fat Brian; 02-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #13
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

So if at some point we only communicate via personality/mind, then my entire sexuality will be destroyed and useless.

Whelp, time to stand against the change!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Even if this is happening within the next five years...

Old 02-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #15
Fat Brian

Old 02-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awesome use of the Borg, but I can't rep you again yet!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Awesome use of the Borg, but I can't rep you again yet!
The whole "hive mind" thing is where he lost me, I just envision a bunch of bees in my skull. I don't even like to answer my phone, I can't image all of humanity buzzing through my consciousness.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #18
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
So if at some point we only communicate via personality/mind, then my entire sexuality will be destroyed and useless.

Whelp, time to stand against the change!
At that point in time, you would have to decide which is more important to you: what is virtually immortality and infinite knowledge, or sexual pleasure? You would not be forced to assimilate, of course; forcing anyone into anything is quite wrong. But "standing against change" and bioluddism is just as vile, for it is the same authoritarianism in a different form (Not everyone wants to be slaves to their bodies and/or death, so why must they be forced to be?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian
The whole "hive mind" thing is where he lost me, I just envision a bunch of bees in my skull. I don't even like to answer my phone, I can't image all of humanity buzzing through my consciousness.
See, the issue is that you're trying to visualize something that is essentially posthuman in human terms. While our brains have natural limits regarding how much information can be processed at once, an augmented/mechanical brain would obviously not have the same level of limitation. I can't comprehend what being a posthuman hive mind is like, being the human that I am, but I'm certain it would be quite different from how we experience things as humans.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
Fat Brian

Quote:
I can't comprehend what being a posthuman hive mind is like, being the human that I am, but I'm certain it would be quite different from how we experience things as humans.
If you can't comprehend it how do you know you want it? What if the hive mind sucks? What if it only wants to relive old Jersey Shore episodes? What if its in a bad neighborhood and your wheels get yanked, how will you get home?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #20
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

I wouldn't think those problems would apply to a being that is essentially the collective sum of all the information that was ever processed by human beings.

I'd want it because it would mean that I wouldn't die (Of course, my sense of "self" or individuality would die, but my data would live on within the hive mind) and that I would obtain infinite knowledge (I don't like being ignorant about things; becoming part of a hive mind would mean that humans would no longer be more ignorant than eachother in varying ways (Due to all humans composing one mind)), due to becoming a conduit of a vast network that can process information far faster than we could ever dream. Whether or not the hive mind would suck is a weird question; without individuality, we wouldn't be considering what sucks on an individual basis (It's like asking if it's possible for one of our braincells to think that our brain sucks). Plus, in all likelihood, emotion--save for manifestations of the will to power to prevent us from becoming simple input/output machines--would be phased out.

Either way, I look forward to the giant cloud of nanomachines that we will become; exploring, analyzing and molding the universe, across the stars. It would be a nirvana or oneness with the universe, achieved through science and technology.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #21
Fat Brian

What is the appeal of this? You're on a site full of hot fat women and all you can talk about is becoming a nanite with no body or sense of self. If your ultimate goal is to obliterate the self why entertain a puerile desire like FAism?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #22
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

As of now, I am a human with human desires. The technology to achieve transcendence does not exist, yet.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #23
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
Why can't a guys love for your body + weight make him love you for more than that? To me, a girls body is important and me enjoying her weight is too, and anything else (personality especially) is just an incredible bonus. That doesn't cheapen anything in my book. Then again I tend to think with my penis but why can't my penis acknowledge a good girl via sexual attraction?
I am going to pretend that you didn't say that and used you penis to justify your actions. Really dude.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:34 AM   #24
natepogue
King of FAs

Quote:
I am going to pretend that you didn't say that and used you penis to justify your actions. Really dude.
I'm in the real world baby. A mans love for your body can be his love for your personality.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #25
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You have a thread in Hyde Park to broadcast your transhumanism.

In this thread it doesn't really have much of a place and you sound like the crazy homeless guy ranting about vegetables taking over the universe.