Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #26
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
In this thread it doesn't really have much of a place and you sound like the crazy homeless guy ranting about vegetables taking over the universe.
Beware the Broccoflower.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #27
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

SuperBatAquaGreenFlash can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You have a thread in Hyde Park to broadcast your transhumanism.

In this thread it doesn't really have much of a place and you sound like the crazy homeless guy ranting about vegetables taking over the universe.
I posted in this thread to discuss what is more important, the body or the person; I just happened to use my philosophy to justify my stance (It's akin to discussing fat acceptance, for example, when explaining to another individual that he or she should not be ashamed of his or her body). Discussing the finer details of transhumanism here was not my intent, but I cannot help not shying away from a discussion about it if others want it (And they did, as evidenced by how they replied to my post).
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #28
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBatAquaGreenFlash View Post
I posted in this thread to discuss what is more important, the body or the person; I just happened to use my philosophy to justify my stance (It's akin to discussing fat acceptance, for example, when explaining to another individual that he or she should not be ashamed of his or her body). Discussing the finer details of transhumanism here was not my intent, but I cannot help not shying away from a discussion about it if others want it (And they did, as evidenced by how they replied to my post).
How do you know that transhumans will be like you describe? Based on current versions we will more likely evolve into futanari, maybe even with shitting dick nipples.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #29
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

Not sure how that would factor into the singularity. I haven't seen shitting dick nipples in any of Kurzweil's predictions, anyway.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #30
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should really look into it, it's a very interesting evolutionary adaptation.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #31
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

I have no doubt that it would be interesting.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #32
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I have no doubt that what you say will not happen.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #33
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
I have no doubt that what you say will not happen.
You believe human augmentation will not happen, or you believe immortality will not be achieved? Or, are you talking about mass telepathic communication?
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #34
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey guys, any way we can stick to the fucking topic and not proselytize for future converts, to something that isn't happening in our lifetime? Keep the crazy in Hyde Park, please.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #35
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Hey guys, any way we can stick to the fucking topic and not proselytize for future converts, to something that isn't happening in our lifetime? Keep the crazy in Hyde Park, please.
Whats the matter, put on your tinfoil hat and join the collective consciousness!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #36
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Whats the matter, put on your tinfoil hat and join the collective consciousness!
Unless the collective consciousness is all about "Penguin is great! Worship her!" I think we should stick to the topic
Old 02-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #37
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I prefer my copper bikini.

We already HAVE a collective consciousness here. It's called FAT PEOPLE ARE GREAT. (which, of course includes Penguin AND you)

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get the impression that the original post was seeking something timeless and basic to so many, true love above and beyond lust for the female form. I'm positive there are fat admirers who don't seek to influence a woman to gain if it's not what she wants, but I would imagine that finding one who admires the person and individual characteristics other than fat, such as the unique sound of her laughter, the heady euphoria of her embrace, the sight of the world and the people in it through her eyes, etc., would yield better results. Others have touched upon having a (insert name here) admirer rather than a fat admirer, and while it's nice to know one never needs to worry about maintaining a trim silhouette to maintain the physical attraction, there's no monopoly on the BBW or SSBBW trademark.

And about that copper bikini, I can only imagine how long it would take until one wrong move was made, resulting in either exposure or injury...

Last edited by Captain Save; 02-16-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Captain Save is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Unless the collective consciousness is all about "Penguin is great! Worship her!" I think we should stick to the topic
Are you asking to be the Queen Bee of the hive mind?
Old 02-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #40
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I prefer my copper bikini.

We already HAVE a collective consciousness here. It's called FAT PEOPLE ARE GREAT. (which, of course includes Penguin AND you)
Thank you!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #41
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Are you asking to be the Queen Bee of the hive mind?
I'll make it worth your while
Old 02-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #42
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'll make it worth your while
You've got my vote!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #43
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

clearly castingpearls should be even more enraged that this has gotten further off topic.

oh wait.....
Old 02-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #44
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
clearly castingpearls should be even more enraged that this has gotten further off topic.

oh wait.....
lol not really. but thanks for the shout out!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #45
natepogue
King of FAs

shout out to hypocrisy!
Old 02-18-2012, 04:01 AM   #46
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I get the impression that the original post was seeking something timeless and basic to so many, true love above and beyond lust for the female form. I'm positive there are fat admirers who don't seek to influence a woman to gain if it's not what she wants, but I would imagine that finding one who admires the person and individual characteristics other than fat, such as the unique sound of her laughter, the heady euphoria of her embrace, the sight of the world and the people in it through her eyes, etc., would yield better results. Others have touched upon having a (insert name here) admirer rather than a fat admirer, and while it's nice to know one never needs to worry about maintaining a trim silhouette to maintain the physical attraction, there's no monopoly on the BBW or SSBBW trademark.

And about that copper bikini, I can only imagine how long it would take until one wrong move was made, resulting in either exposure or injury...

You said if she wants. Why is the feeder thing always looming in the back ground? Also WTF happened to the post getting so off track with the people on the little yellow bus?
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #47
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
You said if she wants. Why is the feeder thing always looming in the back ground? Also WTF happened to the post getting so off track with the people on the little yellow bus?
If a guy respects the lady's wishes, he won't be getting any satisfaction from the feeding per se; rather, he'll be getting satisfaction from giving the lady what she wants and needs. If it's painting, he'll probably get her a set of nice paintbrushes and an easel; if it's reading he might get her a Kindle. It's not about the food or feeding; it's about putting a smile on her face. Besides, it's not that far a stretch of the imagination that a guy who likes a BBW may not even be comfortable with feeding as a lifestyle.

I can't even say much about the people on the little yellow bus; this is Dims.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #48
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ignoring the nerds and their robotics.....

I'm a feeder and I'm in a relationship with a (ghasp!) non-feedee. It is possible to date people outside of what they want if they're willing to sacrifice in a relationship. I don't plan on having my fiancee gain any weight intentionally and I'm sure as hell not going to force her to eat anything (unless she's sick and needs protein but that's a different matter). I was willing to let that element of me go in order to date the best woman I could find. If a guy's willing to give things up it means he's taking things seriously, may want to find a guy who's like that.

I know it sounds weird but not all feeders and FA's are rampaging douchebags that are all bark and no bite. Like some of the previous on-topic posts said, just have to find the right person.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #49
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
Last night I was on the phone with a male friend of mine. We have been friends for almost 10years. Very nice guy and has a love for all bbws and ssbbws. All he ever does is sing and shout out positive stuff about us. I asked him how bbw lovers felt about all the extra skin after someone has lost a lot of weight. I have rolls on top of rolls when I am naked. I was never self-conscious when I was 588. Now that I am smaller I still canít get use to my new body. I donít want to date an FA that is into feeding and gaining. Is it possible to find an FA who will love me for me as a person and not my fat? The fat is just a bonus for the FA. I want more out of a relationship than lust for my rolls. How do I find a happy medium?
It is possible. Not all people who like fat people are feeders or are into feeding. I'm not so sure its a questions for FAs, how you find your happy medium ? the answer is up to you really. How to find that answer, lay down some standards and see if the people you are interested in meets those standards. If not, keep searching until you find someone that fits what you want. Its sounds like you already know what you want and dont want so atleast you've got a precise aim for what you're looking for. The next thing i would do is research on where to find people you're interested in. Whether it be here or some other internet forum. You could even do a google search on people who have similar interests as you and find forums on that and then ask where they hang out or places to go. You've asked a broad question I think and one that requires some meditation. I believe someone mentioned "go tot he market and get price checks." I think that is a great idea too.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #50
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the help guys. It gave me lots to think about. I hope the next time I meet a guy he will make the right steps to show me he is real. I try and have girls night out at least once a month. We go to a BBW club or event of some sort. I don't think I will meet my guy at a club. I met my last BF at a club and he is now my stalker. Time for someone who wants to be my friend and let the relationship grow from there. In the mean time the new man in my life will hopefully be a new puppy next week. I hope the one I wanted is still there on Monday. TTYL guys and thanks. By the way congrats on the engagement Khay.
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote