Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Fitness and orgasms

This is certainly not fat specific but it seems the best place to post this.

I seemed to notice that when I was working too much and was really out of shape an orgasm seemed like it would hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like it lasted longer and seriously left me spent. I mentioned this to a female friend of mine the other day and she too noticed a correlation.

Have any of you noticed the same thing?

Last edited by Jack Secret; 01-21-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling error
Jack Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default On second thought

Maybe this post was a bad idea… I was bored.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hard to understand what you're saying. Are you saying your orgasms were more intense when you were NOT working out or the other way around? For me it depends on the type of exercise.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Hard to understand what you're saying. Are you saying your orgasms were more intense when you were NOT working out or the other way around? For me it depends on the type of exercise.
Like the guy in the Planet Fitness commercial bellowing BAM! while signing his name? That kind of orgasm?
Old 01-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Like the guy in the Planet Fitness commercial bellowing BAM! while signing his name? That kind of orgasm?
You might have something there! I do get more intense reactions from weight lifting than I do from cardio work.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
when I was not working out. My cardio was shit that that particular time.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
PhiloGirl
is still around

PhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot pics

Interesting... When I've gotten myself into the routine of working out, I always incorporate cardio and strength training, so I can't separate the two. But orgasms are always more intense and more easily achieved for me when I am on some sort of exercise routine. Increases blood flow.
PhiloGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #8
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

I though i was weird when pushing myself to work out hard n etc and orgasm..I mentioned it to a few female friends one BBW and few skinny chicks and its happend to them also. I dont know what causes it, but I am not complaining!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote