Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Big girls

I just love all of the big girls that post here. So let's here it for them and post pics of them!
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
Dolce
ShapeShifter

Dolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
I just love all of the big girls that post here. So let's here it for them and post pics of them!
Very, very clever
Old 01-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're going to post pics of us?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

YAAAY! ssbbwfa3 is going to post pics for us!!! THANK YOU in advance!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He's been stalking all you ladies and has pics to prove it!

For future reference, don't ask for pictures. Take what you are given and say thanks. Also, if you are asking everyone to post pics of random women in this thread we can't do that, its against the rules.

Last edited by Fat Brian; 01-26-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right when I was preparing to add snark, Brian comes along and forces me back into the real world by being totally direct and to the point.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
ssbbwfa3

Default Update

I think that what I meant to say was that the girls here are beautiful and that they should post pics and let us men worship them respectively.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Right when I was preparing to add snark, Brian comes along and forces me back into the real world by being totally direct and to the point.
Don't let me stop the snark train, I just like to tell people why they are being ripped. For that matter, all future pic requests should have be asked like a lol cat, "can i haz yur pixxor, kthnx bai".

Last edited by Fat Brian; 01-26-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eye iz n ur forem, postin nekkid pikturz.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

correct me if I am wrong but is there not at least half a dozen threads or so on this section of the forum alone for pics

do we really need another one?

also scattered throughout dims lets see

Cleavage
Nakked (both bhm and here)
Lingerie
Recent
Cute Pics
Couple
CLothed
view from behind

am sure I am leaving some out but ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we do have a glut of pic threads I think the men here are very spoilt indeed
Old 01-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
Fat Brian

See, the problem is that remembering where all those threads are is too hard and too much clicking when you're trying to wank.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #12
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Boobs
Boobs
Boobs
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #13
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think that what I meant to say was that the girls here are beautiful and that they should post pics and let us men worship them respectively.
They already do post pics. Lots of pics in lots of threads, as Spiritangel said. I don't get where you're going with this.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #14
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No
Nix
Nay
Nu-uh
Nope
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #15
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

The women here are not dogs. We don't post pictures on demand. As has been mentioned, there are several threads full of beautiful pictures of us. They aren't hard to find. My cat could do it.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #16
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The women here are not dogs. We don't post pictures on demand. As has been mentioned, there are several threads full of beautiful pictures of us. They aren't hard to find. My cat could do it.
plz post pix of ur pussy, k thx bye
Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #17
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
plz post pix of ur pussy, k thx bye

Attached Images
File Type: jpg eldon makes stan sleepsmall.jpg (44.0 KB, 1245 views)
Old 01-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #18
ssbbwfa3

Default no

don't post pics of pussy post pics of girls
Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #19
cinnamitch
nope

Quote:
ooh baby. Meow
Old 01-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #20
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Don't tell me what to do, dude.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #21
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Post your own. Or go find some. By yourself.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #22
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

This cat's a girl. Happy now?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #23
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Controlling, much?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All nude, all the time!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #25
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Seriously dude? Wow....