Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #51
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
i like cats so post pics of them and girls too please.

cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #52
PhiloGirl
is still around

PhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot pics

Ya'll are making my night...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laughing cat.jpg (4.6 KB, 565 views)
PhiloGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #53
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's a nice pear shaped plaything for you.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #54
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Here's a nice pear shaped plaything for you.

Actually, it looks more like a plump fig!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #55
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to nuzzle that kitty's round belly.

Also, this thread does not amuse my girlcat!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #56
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Hi

Thus tread us funny and I love cats , but bug women should post their pics too
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #57
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I assume you mean "This thread is funny....but big women..." but I kinda like the profoundness of the original wording of the quote. "Thus tread us funny......." We're all stomping around comedically. I'm gonna use that
Old 02-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #58
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's nice to see that you don't discriminate against bug women. I'm sure they'd like to know they're wanted too.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #59
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The funniest thing in this thread is you.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #60
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have pictures of bug women!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #61
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Her thorax is so skeletal, do you have any fat bug women?
Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #62
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's one with a fat thorax.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #63
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default lol

i started of reading this thread thinking oh god ! but after reading all the posts and seeing the pictures it made me laugh
Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #64
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Here's one with a fat thorax.
Now, we're talkin', back that big thang up baby!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #65
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Now, we're talkin', back that big thang up baby!
She's hot!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #66
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh hi is this the "stomp the socially incompetent" thread?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #67
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
oh hi is this the "stomp the socially incompetent" thread?
I don't know, first it was about cats and now it seems to be bug women, god only knows where it will go next. Maybe we can stomp the bug women.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #68
zipper21

zipper21 can now change their title

'Thus tread' officially made it into the litterbox...... i haz cat, its a nice pussy. Scratches sometimes though, especially when bug girls come around.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #69
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol
Old 02-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #70
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's nice to see that you don't discriminate against bug women. I'm sure they'd like to know they're wanted too.
And as several regulars have noted elsewhere, the VW New Beetle is very size-friendly.

So there are probably several Bug Women around here.

-Rusty
(Expert Gnugen Fahrver)

Last edited by CleverBomb; 02-15-2012 at 08:30 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #71
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

I feel this is appropriate.
Somehow.
I don't know why.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bby.jpg (32.6 KB, 256 views)
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #72
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default update

when I said bug lady it was a typo I meant to say that big women should post here too that is what the thread was supposed to be
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #73
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
when I said bug lady it was a typo I meant to say that big women should post here too that is what the thread was supposed to be
What you wanted this to be was a thread where people would post pictures of women for your own purposes. That other people aren't willing to do this for you (and are telling you why they don't want to) should send a pretty clear message that you should stop asking for it.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #74
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Hi, we're making fun of you. Have a nice day.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #75
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Der Smittens
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 002.jpg (72.5 KB, 133 views)