Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-31-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

I'd say...

Doubt.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:39 PM   #27
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As Good As It Gets
Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #28
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Faster Pussycat! Kill, kill
Old 02-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #29
Ange d'ętre

Ange d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot pics

Right now I'd say "A series of unfortunate events"
Ange d'ętre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #30
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

The Third Man
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #31
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

The Big Lebowski. Only because I like pot, white russians, rugs, art, and bowling.
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #32
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Because I'm Good Enough, Smart Enough, and Doggone It People Like Me --The Stuart Smally Story
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:17 PM   #33
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Steel Magnolia"

But when I get into my dark moods, then it's "Misery"
Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #34
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Downfall, went from a proud person to a quibbering wreck in the matter of years.
All I need now is the shaking hand.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #35
dharmabean
♥ ɢrĺтıтuɗɛ◦ɢĺӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Poetic Justice
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #36
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexy Beast
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #37
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #38
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

Blazing Saddles, and hokey as it is working on Eat, Pray, Love.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #39
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Care Bears: The Movie
Old 11-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #40
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Seeking a Friend for the end of the World
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #41
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What I fear would be most appropriate: Goonies
What I think would be wicked cool, but is totally incorrect: Dangerous Liasons

After getting that far I admit to cheating—I went to IMDB and started searching likely words. On an unrelated note, did you know that there are no movies with ‘boring’ in their name?

I finally settled on one. Sadly, I did not find it by searching the first word in the Title.

Lust, Caution
Old 11-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #42
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
What I think would be wicked cool, but is totally incorrect: Dangerous Liasons

I finally settled on one. Sadly, I did not find it by searching the first word in the Title.

Lust, Caution
LOL ... I've been cracking up trying to imagine you as Valmont ... turned more into a comedy on village politics in my head (.. especially since I know village & chateau of Valmont en Normandie quite well).
Who would've been cast as Marquise de Merteuil? Or Mme de Tourvel?

But imo you've settled on the right director - you seem to have the makings of being an authentic Ang Lee character!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #43
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Orange County

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #44
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Practical Magic
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #45
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Hunger Games
Fried Green Tomatos
American Pie
Supersize Me
Sea Biscuit
Tombstone?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:59 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

But imo you've settled on the right director - you seem to have the makings of being an authentic Ang Lee character!
tsk--this is title only! No relation to the contents of movie implied! (were in the latter I'd probably have to go Disney to express the degree of non-offensiveness)
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #48
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

four weddings and a funeral
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:14 AM   #49
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
tsk--this is title only! No relation to the contents of movie implied! (were in the latter I'd probably have to go Disney to express the degree of non-offensiveness)
No - not Disney! Judging from your posts - you do seem to have the ability to stress the positive in every situation. But that would be the only match for Disney imo. Because your views also literally tend to be too grown up and multi-dimensional for Disney.

I rest my case - Ang Lee was your perfect choice from the start.

His movies - despite the title you chose - are not raunchy let alone offensive. He's wonderful at showing complex characters caught up in the insanities and contradictions of life in different settings (social, geographic, historical, cultural) - combined with brilliant cinematography. What's wrong with that?
Choosing him is more a compliment to your good taste!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #50
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

The Mack/SPRUNG
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote