Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #26
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NOPENOPENOPE

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 02-08-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #27
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Moderator-Intervention

Hi,

I am helping out with the Mod duties for the BHM/FFA forum. I volunteered because it is a topic near and dear to my heart .

The intervention part is the following:

Dearest Gentle-persons,

This is not a thread that has anything to do with the BHM/FFA board. It really should be in the lounge. Since I am just helping out I don't feel the need to upset things too much. What I have to insist upon is that there are no violence depicting gifs posted and particularly violence toward women. This isn't the place for that. If your post is missing, it has been sent to the big forum for lost posts in the sky. If you were responsible for posting something inappropriate you have been notified.

Now back to your regularly scheduled off - topic posting of silly things.

regards EP
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:04 AM   #28
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
Hi,

I am helping out with the Mod duties for the BHM/FFA forum. I volunteered because it is a topic near and dear to my heart .

Dearest Gentle-persons,

This is not a thread that has anything to do with the BHM/FFA board. It really should be in the lounge. Since I am just helping out I don't feel the need to upset things too much. What I have to insist upon is that there are no violence depicting gifs posted and particularly violence toward women. This isn't the place for that. If your post is missing, it has been sent to the big forum for lost posts in the sky. If you were responsible for posting something inappropriate you have been notified.

regards EP
what if it's a post of violently feeding women??? like what if the guy wasnt punching snookie but giving her a donut? that would be cool, right?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #29
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hi,

Dearest Gentle-persons,

regards EP
Oh come on, there was nothing wrong with Anjula .gif. There was no nudity in there. How you going to remove that but leave the ejaculating snow penis up? What is up with that? I understand the Snookie .gif but Anjula .gif was not bad at all.

And for some of us this IS our whole forum. I know for me I don't travel outside of the this section.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #30
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
what if it's a post of violently feeding women??? like what if the guy wasnt punching snookie but giving her a donut? that would be cool, right?
Totally reminds me of this.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #31
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, apparently material that is even safe enough for tv is still too much for this place, these days.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #32
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

I wonder if this is crossing the line

Old 02-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #33
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hi,

Dearest Gentle-persons,

regards EP
Welcome to the Dimensions BHM/FFA board - where things are fucking awesome. This board is so active and diverse that we just don't give a shit what we do and will treat all of you like children because we can. You can act like we do when you have your own amazing successful BHM/FFA board like we do.

P.S. - We count "Successful" to mean the following: the same 5-10 people posting the same shit in the same threads over the course of a week.

edit: Are we still allowed to curse? I don't want to offend anyone.

Last edited by BigChaz; 02-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #34
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This blows my mind, it's a series of slices from the human body, top to bottom.

I realized that thigh-slices look like ham.

Wait, wait.... PENIS.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #35
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
This blows my mind, it's a series of slices from the human body, top to bottom.

I realized that thigh-slices look like ham.

Wait, wait.... PENIS.
I SAW PENIS!!! REPORTED!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #36
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
edit: Are we still allowed to curse? I don't want to offend anyone.
Nah, this isn't Fantasy Feeder, you're good on that here. ;D
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #37
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

so is this better? i mean this obviously fits the dims setniments much more appropriately...

Old 02-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #38
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

wait, i forgot, this is the bhm board...

exciting, right? so everything that is not this needs to go...
Old 02-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #39
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
so is this better? i mean this obviously fits the dims setniments much more appropriately...

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 02-09-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #40
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Depicting violence towards women, no, not acceptable. Is it a cartoon image or real footage of a person getting beat, and the members on this board encouraging it... no gto
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #41
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Depicting violence towards women, no, not acceptable. Is it a cartoon image or real footage of a person getting beat, and the members on this board encouraging it... no gto
So just to make sure, let's take Snooki, a vile, disgusting, example of a human. Look at how the media and people talk about her - she is a laughing stock that has become cool of how gross and trashy she is.

Let's take that same scenario - she is in a bar drinking her drink, and a man walks up and says something offensive or rude to her that Snookie feels is wildly inappropriate and uncomfortable with.

Would that animated gif of Snookie defending her honor also be considered inappropriate?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #42
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 02-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #43
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #44
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:51 PM   #45
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Rag Racing

and required fat guy content
Old 02-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #46
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Yup. This somehow gives me a mini-seizure. My brain makes no sense.
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #47
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My very favorite. It's a long way, but worth the ride.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #48
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread is so awesome that I've actually had to save some of these for future use/amusement.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #49
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post

My very favorite. It's a long way, but worth the ride.
I can't rep you, but this is fucking amazing
Old 02-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #50
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!