Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
nahger1011

nahger1011 can now change their title
Default need help from the bbw ladies

My wife has been aware of my preference for a while now and she is not opposed to gaining SLOWLY. When we met 10 years ago she was 135, she weighed at the doctor the other day and she was 201. Excited she has reached and is maintaining the 200 mark for about 6 months now. My question is how have you ladies dealt with the aches and pains as you grow. She is complaining that her back is hurting from the increase in butt and belly weight. Her posture is bad when sitting in computer chairs etc and I have told her that as she gets bigger this will contribute to aches as well. Anyways, you get the point. Thanks
nahger1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
nahger1011

Anybody have any thoughts? Non smart ass ones.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Exercising will help, I'm sure. Walking, yoga water aerobics or other gentle exercise on the joints to improve health, strength and flexibility will help, and she can still gain doing those, I'm sure. Sitting properly and working on her posture at other times, as well as wearing shoes with good support.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
nahger1011

Im trying to get her to do this but then she says i thought u want me bigger. Round and round we go.
Are these things you do at your size?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahger1011 View Post
Im trying to get her to do this but then she says i thought u want me bigger. Round and round we go.
Bigger, yes, decrepit, no. Paying attention to one's body and keeping it comfortable are things we can all do at any time. I used to keep a post-it on my monitor that reminded me to watch my posture (I should probably put it back up). I belly dance, walk, and have a very physical job. If an activity hurts my body, I modify the activity. She can take active steps to improve her health if she so chooses.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahger1011 View Post
Moving for health is not the same as moving for weight loss. If she wants to stop hurting, she needs to move her body more so it can adjust better. But she'll probably find that she'll still hurt at times. I certainly do.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
nahger1011

Thanks for the responses. All good info.