Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #26
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Falco - Der Kommissar

As Hasselhoff has already been mentioned, I think Jump in My Car deserves a spot in here also. He has no shame and I love it as well as his dancing.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post
Had to search for this one...couldn't find the official vid on youtube on my phone:

Willow Smith, 'Whip My Hair'

Not to hate on the girl or her talent, but the lyrical content and the fact that this song went platinum, saddens me:

http://defpenradio.com/music-video-w...-whip-my-hair/
She has an awesome voice but it IS a ridiculous video

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I can see why you called cheese but I think it was actually MEANT to be silly...whereas the truly stupid don't realize it

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Wow, this is almost too easy.

Don Johnson - Heartbeat

I don't know what's more embarassing ... the song & video ... or the fact that I did own a bass guitar like the one the guy's playing at 1:44 in the video. Thankfully it wasn't my main bass guitar, but STILL.

Wait for it ... wait for it ... it's the singing at 2:22. Yep, that's the most cringeworthy moment.
Errmmmm.....how can I put this?

Oh yeah I got it.....No.

That's Don Johnson in his hey day.

Who gives a shit how he sang?

Do you now understand grasshopper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
The Monkees set the modern music video precedent in which the soundtrack is totally unrelated to the action in the video!
That's just the Monkees BEING the Monkees....I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Rednex- Cotton Eye Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgyg_5FF_0

I hate this version of the song as well
I understand why you hate it....but it's band called the rednex making fun of red necks.....which is a favorite past time of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post
The infamous, Rebecca Black:

Friday
That girl, her voice and her face are annoying as hell.....but don't think it's cheesy enough to beat The Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
Depeche Mode - Hole to Feed

It was directed by Eric Wareheim, from Tim and Eric's Awesome show. The first minute or two isn't bad...just watch till the end. It's not cheesy, just bad.
I can concur that the video sucks arse. I love Depeche Mode - they could have done much better
The tonguing got real nasty to me- use those talents for better places

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Sorry guys, you know I dig ya but this video was unacceptable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ1XwGDcA4&ob=av2e
I'm lost- You don't like Kool and the Gang or just Cinderella? I thought Cinderella was bad as hell when she came out dancing.

Quote:
David Hasselhoff-Hooked on a Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVl...eature=related

BTW, just by saying the words Hasselhoff and video in the same sentence, I win this thread! LOL
Now THIS is a big competitor for the most cheesiest.....I've read that the Hoff is really loved in China (or was it Japan?)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontspeakespn View Post
I almost went for 'Rico Suave' by Gerardo, but then remembered this video.

Of course, the 'literal' version is infinitely more entertaining, but for the purposes of this forum, I had to give you this original Bonnie Tyler video.
Here's a new link because that one "can't be played in your country" or some such thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9IekssrYAY

I don't think the video is as cheesy as the song though....

Your mention of Rico Sauve did bring this one to mind though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightfully Peculiar View Post
I can't decide between these two. They are both so cheesy...pure cheddar.

Dead or Alive- "You Spin Me Round"
http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4phc78f08&...?v=ZUatnbaNfEo

Or

Moon Ray- "Comanchero"
http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4phc78f08&...?v=110k5hsSTjo
Spin me right round was a bad as hell song back in the day but that video is worse than hell.

Comachero was annoying...but don't think it's a top contender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4

The most tragic part of this one is that Starship was originally Jefferson Airplane- remember White Rabbit and such? Gawd how did they let the 80s do that to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Oh please!! These are the CHEESIEST of all time:

Blotto "I Wanna Be a Lifeguard"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HcRzT4rgqo

Blotto "Metal Head"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqMEjsWYmQ
Lifeguard is stupid but it's another that is SUPPOSED to be weird/stupid.

Same for Metal Head....though I liked the music on that one even if the words were ridiculous.

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:
Dancing in the Street - David Bowie and Mick Jagger

Holy shit...you might not only win the thread but the intranets as well with that cheese \o/

Oh gawd whyyyyyyyyyyy did they do it? Why???

Quote:
Originally Posted by miafantastic View Post
I thought the same thing, too. Then Wikipedia confirmed the music thing, and that it was a total bust. No matter. I loved them both in Miami Vice with their no-sock-wearing selves.

Journey - "Separate Ways"

http://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA

Two words: air keyboard.

This one's chock-full of '80s video tropes. Also why it's so awesome. Plus, there's tons of air keyboarding going on here. Then sometimes the actual rig's mounted to the wall of the warehouse. (?!) Def from a time when there must've been a lot of, "Hey, I know! Let's do [fill in the blank with anything.at.all.] in the video!" going around the set. Ah, the good ol' days ...
I agree with your assessment.....but no, you CANNOT win the intranets tonight by mocking Journey.

Just no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI

Bonnie Tyler I need a Hero

So cheesy, but epic song!
I concur with epic cheese!

But you cannot tell me that THIS version by Frou Frou doesn't rock the house!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHFnjfsyVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontspeakespn View Post
Simply Red's Cheese

I just saw this on TV...the video is weird but it's the lead singer's 'showmanship' that deserves the Cheese award.
No fair- that song sucked ass even back in the 80s
How can that possibly beat Bowie and Jagger playing ring around the rosie with each other? HOW? HOW?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #29
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I can see what is cheesy but the EDM is awesome...and you can admit that you keep watching that video to see the fat chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess87 View Post
Falco - Der Kommissar

As Hasselhoff has already been mentioned, I think Jump in My Car deserves a spot in here also. He has no shame and I love it as well as his dancing.
You don't gets to diss Falco. Tis a no no- you not win intranets tonight dear sir.

You have much to learn about Falco little grasshopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFTxqMg-OKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuDt...eature=related

I have decided that posting any of that awful crap from Hasselhoff is just plain wrong

Old 02-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #30
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

The Ark - The Worrying Kind

Contest is over folks.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #31
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sheewt!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
She has an awesome voice but it IS a ridiculous video

I can see why you called cheese but I think it was actually MEANT to be silly...whereas the truly stupid don't realize it

Errmmmm.....how can I put this?

Oh yeah I got it.....No.

That's Don Johnson in his hey day.

Who gives a shit how he sang?

Do you now understand grasshopper?

That's just the Monkees BEING the Monkees....I don't get it

I understand why you hate it....but it's band called the rednex making fun of red necks.....which is a favorite past time of my own.

That girl, her voice and her face are annoying as hell.....but don't think it's cheesy enough to beat The Darkness

I can concur that the video sucks arse. I love Depeche Mode - they could have done much better
The tonguing got real nasty to me- use those talents for better places

I'm lost- You don't like Kool and the Gang or just Cinderella? I thought Cinderella was bad as hell when she came out dancing.

Now THIS is a big competitor for the most cheesiest.....I've read that the Hoff is really loved in China (or was it Japan?)
Sheewt!!! ...And I always thought it was just some monkey making picture/sound mix-up films!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:31 AM   #32
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
David Hasselhoff-Hooked on a Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVl...eature=related

BTW, just by saying the words Hasselhoff and video in the same sentence, I win this thread! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
On the other hand, this is beyond repair.
Hooked on a Feeling -- the Hasslehoff cover version.

But does it count if they were trying to be cheesy?

-Rusty
Looks like I owe Cinnamitch a coke.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #33
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbsc29630 View Post
The Ark - The Worrying Kind

Contest is over folks.
Any man that is prettier than me just plain pisses me off

Pretty dang bad....but he still ain't no Mick Jagger trying to tongue Bowie

Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #34
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yes, but to be fair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miafantastic View Post
"Two words: air keyboard....'80s video tropes. ...the actual rig's mounted to the wall of the warehouse. (?!) Def from a time when there must've been a lot of, "Hey, I know! Let's do [fill in the blank with anything.at.all.] in the video!" going around the set. Ah, the good ol' days ..."
I think you kind of hit the nail on head here, because it truly -was- a great time for music video-making; maybe, in some ways, nostalgic for the golden age of film-itself, a time when the the creative resources were more appreciable relative to the limitations & constraints (i.e., conventions imposed by labels and parent companies). I mean, it's easy to laugh at Steve Perry's puny sleeveless arms-today. But, then, it was was pretty bad-ass, right?

Quote:
Wait, if by "cheesy" you really mean "to be among the most awesome videos of all-time," then, yeah, that one certainly counts. I love that overcoat/jumpsuit combo Daryl Hall is wearing. There was a time when I thought it would make sense for a person's entire wardrobe to look like that. I also like the fact that they demonstrate, throughout the entire video, that they're not afraid to juxtapose the difference in height between the two main performers. In this day and age, a video like this could not be made.

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:
Dancing in the Street - David Bowie and Mick Jagger
Likewise, today, it's hard to imagine any of the current class of rock-royalty mega-stars (Bono, Madonna, McCartney, etc...) hamming it up quite like this for our enjoyment. Not to say they have any less of a sense of humor about themselves, but that the probability of something like this going viral on Youtube and then being available in perpetuity has all but squelched this type of creativity/experimentation in terms of how mega-artists present themselves.

And so, more to my point, to be be able to say that any of these videos is truly the very cheesiest, or, for that matter, any bit cheesier than what modern groups like Creed have done (please substitute Daughtry or Nickelback if you're a big fan of Creed and feel offended. Evanescence, too..don't get mad!) you really have to take each video within the cultural and social context in which it was created and, indeed, from the point of view to of audience to which it's directed:
Quote:
David Hasselhoff-Hooked on a Feelinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVl...eature=related

It would seem so or at least to me, and for some time after I'd first seen this a few years ago. It was, in fact, a source of much confusion; I mean, I really, reallly wanted to make some kind of sense out of it. How could a singer supported by a major record label in a first world country in the 21st century produce something like this? What did it mean? Was I missing something about the significance of cruises-vacations or third world travel for the German pysche? What about the Dachshunds? The little girls as angles? And then it just hit me.

I went back to the most basic questions of how to evaluate a music video: What is the real meaning of the song? And how, in essence, does what's going on in the video seem to coincide with any of that or, otherwise, capture it? And, taken through that particular lens, the video is not really cheesy at all. It's, I think, truly perfect, especially the very end where Hasselhoff is simultaneously dancing-madly immediately next-to his driving a motorcycle with his feet in the air and surfing on a tobaggan (with a fish in his mouth that he'd previously caught with his hands). That's what it's really about, that persistent and saccharin sentimentality; that's what it actually feels like to -be- "Hooked on a Feeling," to have everyone-else around you looking at you and thinking "Wtf is the matter with you!?" And so, similarly, the video is at once somewhat-original, but totally appropriate; confusing, but, in it's own way, brillant.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #35
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

I agree with your assessment.....but no, you CANNOT win the intranets tonight by mocking Journey.

Just no.

LMAO. This is probably a good time to come clean. I'm the chick who makes iron-on Journey t-shirts and convinces otherwise sane people to tailgate and act a fool with her at Journey concerts. And the (gasp!) Steve Perry-less ones, too. Yup, THAT girl. HA. Speaking of Perry, I have a heelarious story about being at a Journey tailgate, and the wee-laughing moment it became clear that my lil sis had Steve Perry confused with Peter Frampton, but that's a whole other can of ridic.
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #36
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My nominations:
Carl Lewis-Break it Up I think Carl and the old lady can give Mick and David a run for the money.

Next,
Bloodhound Gang-The Bad Touch

I'm leaning more towards the first one, but I think they are both fairly cheesy/bad

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #37
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
My nominations:
Carl Lewis-Break it Up I think Carl and the old lady can give Mick and David a run for the money.

Next,
Bloodhound Gang-The Bad Touch

I'm leaning more towards the first one, but I think they are both fairly cheesy/bad

Carl Lewis = Grace Jones wannabe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPHXk...eature=related

The Bad Touch song = awesome. Another one where the artists are trying to just be silly/funny.

True cheese is born of those who take themselves too seriously.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #38
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Carl Lewis = Grace Jones wannabe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPHXk...eature=related

The Bad Touch song = awesome. Another one where the artists are trying to just be silly/funny.

True cheese is born of those who take themselves too seriously.
Damn you're good! But I bet you hear that all the time

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #39
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc&ob=av2n

I almost stopped listening to Country music when this hit number 1.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #40
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I humbly submit this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0j7sModCI

It ruined Billy Squier's career, and has inspired the "Prancing Billy" contest between me and some friends. Whoever catches the video on TV three times first gets bought beer.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:20 AM   #41
Halie

Halie can now change their title

A festering slice of truly awful 80s UK cheese. It's guaranteed to be played at office parties/ weddings/ christenings and most people will still attempt to do the dance while muttering about how much they hate the song

Black Lace - Agadoo

http://youtu.be/POv-3yIPSWc
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #42
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halie View Post
A festering slice of truly awful 80s UK cheese. It's guaranteed to be played at office parties/ weddings/ christenings and most people will still attempt to do the dance while muttering about how much they hate the song

Black Lace - Agadoo

http://youtu.be/POv-3yIPSWc

I'd never even heard of this song before, and any video with dancing fruit and guys with bad 80's hair in tight leather pants gets my vote for cheesiest video. Still think it's Rod Stewart & George Lynch of Dokken fame up there, but I guess I'm wrong.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #43
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc&ob=av2n

I almost stopped listening to Country music when this hit number 1.
I remember singing that on the bus going to elementary school.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:23 PM   #44
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Default Bump...

My bad for not bumping this much much sooner- I really enjoyed this thread...so here it goes.

"Savage Garden"....really? That's the best name you could come up with?

Old 07-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #45
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is this cheesy enough? it has cheese in the title

Old 11-08-2017, 08:45 PM   #46
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default top 10 list of the 80s worst cheesy

Old 11-09-2017, 06:28 PM   #47
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Loved it Swamptoad- and the thread bump!

I do remember watching that Billy Squire vid with my ex and both of us tripping out on him ripping his shirt off...that was a bit too much.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #48
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I hate the song as much as the video