Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Quote:
"I never imagined that this day would end up like this,"
Me neither! That was a big surprise, but nice!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

Sitting on a bench near the Japanese gardens at Fairmount, Allie watched Sean lick around his ice cream cone, mesmerized by the contour of the chub that rested on his lap, moving up and down with each breath. Long before their rainstorm encounter, Allie had begun the process of acknowledging her sexy feelings about Sean's weight. Yet she still struggled with why imagining him indulge and gain weight made her feel so excited. And she couldn’t stop herself from wondering when she'd be able to feel him inside of her again, his bloated belly pressing into her body and making her come.

The easy way they had come to ecstacy together took her thoughts in another direction... would this be fleeting? Would they ever be an item, or just a fling? Could they carry on with an ocean between them? What would happen if they dated?

"What would your friends say about us?" Allie continued her speculation out loud, thinking of Mike and Charlie, and those caustic words she had overheard about her status and his weight.

"Depends," he shrugged his shoulders. "Mostly they'd all be jealous; you're damn fine," he smiled and winked at her. He hadn’t flattered her much in the time they’d known each other, so hearing his smooth praise made her feel even more gooey inside. She had never felt comfortable with compliments, especially from boys, but loved that Sean was finally saying nice things to her.

"What about Mike and Charlie?" she asked.

"They're not really my friends, Allie," he cleared that up, "just Micks from the neighborhood." But then he went ahead and answered her question anyway, "Mike would be cool; Charlie would be ticked that you picked the fat one," he smiled. "He'd be offended it wasn't him in the pool house with you."

Allie made a disgusted face, liking Charlie even less.

"Would be funnier to imagine your friends' reaction," Sean countered.

"Maia would be excited and happy for me," Allie blurted, realizing she didn't want to imply something suddenly serious between them, as much as she wanted it. "I mean, she's boy crazy, she'd be excited to hear I met a great guy this summer."

"What about the sorority girls? Or your Main Line friends?" He pushed a bit.

"They're not my friends, at all. I couldn't care less what they think," she felt triumphant in dismissing them. She didn't have to deal with any of them… for a while anyway. She was days away from her year in Europe. And then her heart dropped again, reminded that she wouldn't see Sean for a long time, even if he were willing to wait for her to come back.

“You still have a few days left at the house, right?” She asked him hopefully.

“I was supposed to finish up most of it on Friday, but then the rain,” he smiled, acknowledging in his sneaky grin what they had done during that wonderful downpour. “And I still have a couple of days of clean up left too.”

Allie felt a surge of bliss that he alluded to their encounter with a sexy grin, not needing any more words than that.

“So you’ll come over Tuesday?” She continued her hopeful line of questioning. “I have to take the train to New York on Monday to meet with my thesis advisor... and then I’m leaving Wednesday,” she babbled.

“To work, on Tuesday, yes,” he smirked, reminding her that he was there for work and not dating.

“What about after work?” she hid her annoyance at his ‘all work and no play’ approach. She was more concerned with getting one more shot at feeling his body next to hers.

“What are you trying to ask me, Allie?” Sean’s grin widened.

“Can I make you dinner?” She blurted, wondering if that sounded weird. She felt weird already about leading him through the large oak doors, seeing the marbled floors, mantled fireplaces, elaborate crown moldings and most embarrassingly, the massive imperial staircase. But she wanted to be with him again, even if it meant facing the awkwardness of her ostentatious home.

“Uh, yeah, you mean at your...” Sean paused, “Your, estate?” He laughed.

She punched his arm lightly in jest, “I already feel stupid asking, but it seems like a nice way to say goodbye,” she explained.

He smiled and nodded casually, in his consistently nonchalant way.

They walked a little longer, and then parted ways with a sweet, gentle kiss that contrasted sharply with the intensity of the rainy afternoon they had shared the day before.

ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #28
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

“You’ve done a lot of work this summer, Allie,” Professor Porter raised his eye above her papers with an approving smile.

“Thanks,” she blushed, consuming his praise. He had been good to her, taking her under his wing in a way that no teacher or professor had ever really done before. She was always an excellent student, but her shyness and lack of confidence had usually kept her from being at ease enough to forge comfortable teacher-student relationships. She moved in and out of classes without much more than “nice work” and “well done” comments on her “A” papers and tests.

Dr. Porter was different though. He showed an interest in her that was respectful and dignified. It was almost odd, especially given his handsome and youthful looks. He could have easily been one of those professors that used his position and charms to woo her, but he never made her feel like his interest was anything more than that of a considerate mentor.

He was married, something she noted the first time she visited his office. He kept a wedding picture displayed prominently on his desk. It revealed a slightly younger version of himself, happily smiling next to his lovely bride, who was rather plump looking. She was definitely beautiful; a young blonde with cherubic cheeks, bit of double chin and a deep décolletage in fru fru tulle. He was a lean, fit man, and an avid triathelete. The physical mismatch had surprised her, but also intrigued her.

One day in his office last winter, he caught her gazing at the picture. “I have to wonder why so many of my female students take such an interest in a simple wedding photo,” he smirked.

“Um, sorry,” she stuttered, feeling ashamed of her thoughts. With her own sexual interests beginning to bubble under at that time, she couldn’t help but wonder if his were something like hers.

“It’s okay, Allie,” he smiled, “I have the picture in my office, so it’s not a secret that I’m a married man,” he laughed. “I think they’re curious about the fact that I married a big beautiful woman,” he stated bluntly.

Allie remembered how red her face had become, almost feeling nauseous that he seemed to have seen right into her thoughts. Her shock forced the only honest response she could muster, “She is very beautiful.”

“She still is,” his gentle and smitten response reassured her.

Her comfort in his presence increased tenfold after that conversation, especially in the knowledge that he was happy in his marriage and probably had no designs on Allie other than that he respected her work.

“Subletting in Gramercy has been amazing this summer,” Dr. Porter snapped her back to the present. “It was really hot, though,” he acknowledged.

“Yeah,” Allie agreed, “In Philly too.”

“My wife hated it,” he added, “She kept herself in the library all summer, with her research. She’d only come out with me at night when the sun was long gone,” he laughed. Allie imagined him and his wife, after a big meal at Tavern on the Green, embraced under the Manhattan moonlight, , his lean body pressed into his wife’s big, soft breasts and hanging belly, grabbing her round behind. Or at least it was how she imagined his wife to be after a few years of marriage.

He snapped her from her thoughts again, “So besides this work, what did you do all summer?” He asked, instantly reminding her of Sean.

“I had the volunteer job at Children’s,” she reminded him, “and I played some tennis too,” she felt herself bursting inside, but holding back information about her new love interest.

“You seem glowing,” he smiled intuitively, “and not a tennis glow, more like a love glow.”

She felt herself turning several shades of pink, “I’m seeing someone.” She bashfully admitted.

“Obviously, tell me about him,” he prompted her.

“He goes to Temple, pre-med,” she started.

“Is he a jerk or is he good to you?” he became almost fatherly in his concern.

“He’s a good guy, hard working,” she started, not sure whether he had a chance to be good to her, other than in bed.

“He’s not one of those country club jerks, is he? All style, no substance?” He continued to be skeptical, knowing her social environment.

“He’s the opposite of that,” she laughed. “I think you’d like him.” She wanted to tell him that Sean was on the tubby side, just to see what her Professor’s reaction would be, but she didn’t know how to throw that information around easily without feeling all the more self-conscious about her fat fixation.

“I hope I do... of course, you’ll be in Europe for a while, you may forget all about him once you fall in love with Rome.”

Allie shrugged her shoulders. She just couldn’t imagine that happening.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
ashblonde
Busy writing

Sean was over early the next morning, her last full day in the United States for a while. He was already hard at work with the final clean up touches on the stone statues around the pool area. Allie quickly showered, got dressed and raced down to the patio steps. She slowed down when she reached Sean’s field of vision and sauntered casually to the pool area. He glanced up and his face widened to a big smile.

“Good morning,” he offered happily, and more openly than previous mornings.

“Morning,” she responded, noticing his eyes on her legs. “I love how well you’re taking care of these,” she praised him, eyeing the intricate work he had done on her beloved collection of Greek gods standing gracefully to the west of the perimeter of the pool area. “Apollo and Daphne have always been my favorite.”

“This Aphrodite with Eros is the best piece,” Sean lightly touched little Eros’ head, charming Allie with his knowledge of neoclassical sculpture, “at least it’s in the best shape. The climate is too crappy here for these beauties,” he frowned. “These probably came from a more temperate climate. It looks like years of ice and cold have done some permanent damage.”

“Really?” Allie was distraught.

“I’ll have my dad send your folks a letter advising them how to better protect these in the winter,” he offered.

“Oh, please do. My dad travels too much to think about that stuff, and my Mom’s too scattered. They need reinforcement from the professionals,” she winked.

He continued his work while she eyed the way his flab filled his plain white T-shirt, noticing how well his deep belly button was showing through the white cotton material. She had known him for less than two months, but he had definitely put on at least a few pounds, she thought.

“I’m heading over to the hospital for my last shift,” she informed him, trying to keep her eyes and thoughts off of his roundness.

“Okay,” he continued to work.

“Hardest thing will be saying goodbye to some of the kids,” Allie was dreading it, “I’m afraid I will cry in front of them.”

“That’s the last thing they need,” Sean looked up and in her eyes intently. “Think like a statue,” he rubbed his hand along Artemis while Allie looked at her stone-still, steely, huntress eyes, “it’s more important that they feel safe.”

Allie knew Sean was right. Crying adults can really upset kids; she would be strong. But Sean’s advice made her wonder, was that his technique for often remaining aloof? Does Sean think like a statue?

“I’ll be back here around 3pm, do you plan on being around, still?” She asked, hoping he’d have his shirt off by then.

Sean glanced at his watch, “Yeah, I’ll still be working this afternoon.”

Allie nodded with a smile and tuned back toward the house. She felt the heat of the sun on her back, wondering if Sean was eyeing her from behind. But she was too uneasy turn her head and look over her shoulder back at him. She knew she’d be more disappointed if he wasn’t looking at her at all.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #30
ashblonde
Busy writing

“So, did you date anyone this summer?" Allie's mother asked knowingly as they rode the train, admiring the pastoral landscapes and vineyards of the Burgundy region, heading toward their short holiday in Paris.

"A little," she smiled, knowing that she'd have to mention Jimmy, but felt more bursting with both excitement and ache over her brief romance with Sean.

Her thoughts drafted back to their last night together. She had made him Teriyaki beef skewers, coconut noodles and cucumber peanut salad. It wasn’t a heavy meal, but he ate nearly everything she cooked. After he devoured her homemade honey cinnamon graham ice cream, she couldn’t stop herself from grabbing his hands and leading him up the Imperial staircase, down the east wing to her suite of rooms. She noticed his eyes along the walls, observing the artwork first, then watching him eye the oak paneling and high ceilings, but he didn’t say a word, just followed along, right to her bed.

Sean gave Allie one more amazing evening that she hadn’t been able to stop thinking about since. They spent the very late hours on her sleeping porch, feeling the breeze while stealing caresses along his soft paunch and plump love handles. She walked him out at 4am, carefully avoiding the security cameras and kissing him goodbye. It was incredibly bittersweet, to know she was leaving him for so many months, and yet she would take the most fantastic, wonderful memories of heaven with her.

“So?” her mother demanded, bringing Allie back to the earth.

"Well, I went on a few dates with Jimmy Oliver," she offered nonchalantly, feeling guilty about the erotic images of Sean that had been clouding her brain ever since they parted.

"I heard…" her mother smiled like the Cheshire cat. She hadn't stayed too far away from the gossip line.

"Yeah, but it didn't work out, really," she attempted to downplay what she knew her mother would dissect anyway.

"Why not? He seems like a nice boy," Jane seemed distraught.

"He was nice, just no chemistry," Allie tried to explain.

"Really?" Jane seemed incredulous.

"Yeah, really, Mom. Just because a guy is good looking it doesn't mean he's fun to be around or interesting to talk to," she retorted.

"Okay," she seemed disappointed. "Anything else of interest to report?"

"I started seeing this other guy," Allie's frustration over the Jimmy topic turned quickly into joy at the mere thought of Sean.

"From the club?" She asked.

Allie realized she had better not talk about how she met Sean. She didn't want to get him into trouble for fraternizing on the job; her mother could always assume the worst.

"No, the hospital," she lied. "Medical student," seemed like an easy transition back to the truth.

"Really," Jane seemed to brighten up again.

"His name is Sean," she offered more, wishing she could be totally honest with her mother about how she felt about him, but realized she had better save the intimate details for Maia's less judgmental nature.

"Is he from Philadelphia?"

"Yeah," she told her, "He goes to Temple."

"So will he wait for you while you're over here?" Her mother sounded skeptical.

"I don’t know, Jane," Allie became terse, "I guess it depends on whether he thinks I'm worth it."

Jane cocked her head knowingly, "Of course you are, dear; but men can be men. I was surprised that your father waited for me while I spent so much time on my thesis here in Paris before coming home when Grandma passed."

"Daddy would have waited forever for you," Allie acknowledged how much her father adored her mother, even when he was completely frustrated with her. "Anyway, it's not like I've known him that long, it's not super serious or anything," she downplayed her infatuation.

"Well, enjoy your time while you're here, but be careful not to break too many hearts. Italian men love pretty American girls like you," Jane winked.

"Mom, enough with the stereotypes," Allie cringed. "And I'm here for school, remember? That thing you do for a living?"

"I expect you'll be brilliant as usual. It's in your DNA," Jane responded confidently with a wink. At least Allie could always count on her mother to praise her daughter’s academic acumen, if nothing else. “So, your father talked to Holden. I understand Monica is doing well with the pregnancy,” there was some wistfulness is Jane’s voice, having been gradually estranged, especially after he married Monica. Allie talked to Holden regularly, but didn’t talk to Jane about it. She knew all about the baby girl that was due in October.

“Good,” Allie just smiled, “Maybe a baby will soften everyone up a little,” Allie spoke softly, hoping her words were true, and her family would find their way back to common ground with the help of a new member. Allie was thrilled to share the Beaumont lineage with another girl; it would be nice to share the job with someone else, she mused to herself.

Jane nodded and looked out the window. Allie knew nothing more was to be said on the subject, for now.

Last edited by ashblonde; 07-26-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice bridge! I look forward to seeing where you take this now (when you have time to continue it....I know it takes time to get these things right--and this story has always been worth the wait )
Old 07-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #32
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStarling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I find it both awesome and distressing that you write as believably as you do. I am really anxious to see how Sean and Allie's relationship turns out!
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:52 AM   #33
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

How lovely, a new chapter!

Unfortunately every new one makes me more impatient for more ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #34
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

So glad you continued this lovely story. I'm excited for more!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #35
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another wonderful chapter!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #36
ashblonde
Busy writing

This is a transition section while I shore up the next part of the story... I have lots written, but need the time to weave it together. And lots more in my head that will take some time to structure as well. I hope to make it worthwhile for you very patient readers to continue along
Old 08-31-2012, 09:13 AM   #37
ashblonde
Busy writing

As Allie stepped out of her cab in the Centro Storico, she looked down the narrow Via dei Barbieri, enthralled with the old world she had just come into. She had been to Italy with her parents when she was younger, but never on her own, and never through such appreciative eyes. She was due to meet Maia at the Palazzo Lazzaroni in an hour, so she decided to survey the place she would call her home for the next several months.

She walked at a brisk pace down the narrow, stone-covered walkways and busy streets. She knew what she was looking for, following the map she had memorized on her flight across the Atlantic. She was singularly focused, barely noticing the heads she turned with her copper hair and flawless fair skin. Goosebumps covered her arms as she turned the corner and found Trevi Fountain, marveling at the throngs of people and neoclassic beauty they surrounded.

She worked her way up to the water, took two coins from her purse and hidden in the palm of her hand she rubbed them for good luck. One was a state quarter featuring her beloved state of Pennsylvania, and the other was a newly acquired, bimetallic 500 lira coin. In a sea of strangers, she turned her back to the fountain, tossed the quarter over her shoulder, and wished that Sean would think of her while she was away, and maybe even keep himself so busy that he wouldn't have time to think of anyone else. With her lira, she tossed it backwards as well, wishing for her return someday to Rome, holding Sean's hand, sharing a beautiful sight with the only man who could appreciate it as much as she did.

Checking her watch, she made her way back to the Palazzo Lazzaroni to find Maia waiting for her on the street where they were to share an apartment.

"I'm so glad to see you," Maia cried, giving Allie an emotionally big hug.

"You are glowing, girl, I love your hair!" Allie brushed over Maia's new shorter shoulder length hair. Allie felt a twinge of jealousy over how gorgeous Maia looked in her royal blue peasant flyaway shirt and denim shorts. When Allie was at her biggest, which was not much smaller than Maia, she felt that she looked swollen and pale. But on Maia, her curves looked so appealing and healthy.

"I'm finally fitting back into shorts I haven't worn since high school," Maia ran her hands along her behind. Allie glanced down ever so briefly to notice how the curve of her belly was packed in tightly, forcing a roll of chubbiness to bulge over her waist.

"You better not obsess about your diet while we're here," Allie nudged her. "This is the land of the most exquisite carbohydrates in the world," she giggled.

"You're one to talk, Al," she pursed her lips.

"I promise I won't obsess if you don't," Allie agreed with a smile. Feeling free from the severe restrictions of the country club and sorority worlds, she meant it. She was going to try to balance her life better with sensible eating and a lot of walking rather than the rigid diet and excessive exercise she had been beating herself up with.

"So, how did your summer finish?" Maia asked, immediately turning her interests to Allie's love life.

"Good," Allie slyly smiled, understating that she was obviously giddy in love, leading Maia to squeal.

"Did you get with the hot guy from Temple?" she asked loud enough to embarrass Allie.

Her smile widened as she looked away coyly.

"You did! Hello? I want all the details!"

Allie told her bits and pieces but held back the sexier particulars. That was between her and Sean. And she avoided talking about his body all together. She knew she wasn't embarrassed about being with him, she just didn't know how to verbally express her carnal desire for his tubbiness.

After a couple of weeks in an intensive Italian language immersion course and non-stop sightseeing, Allie settled into a busy routine. Every night her fingertips danced on her keyboard, trying to come up with words to send to Sean. She would begin to write things to him, but then read them back and find them too corny, or reveal her feelings too much. The last thing she wanted to do was seem desperate, or a head case. She procrastinated, obsessing daily about what she would write to him if she would write at all. After all, he hadn’t written to her either, had he?

And then she found an devastatingly compelling reason to write. Terrorists had attacked New York and DC. She had been eating a late lunch with Maia when they overheard some locals talking about it. There were rumors that other cities were threatened, including Philadelphia. The girls ran back to their apartment , trying to get through to their homes, but getting nothing but busy signals.

Allie felt sick inside, remembering the World Trade Center bombing in 1993. Her father was working in the North Tower at the time. When she had gotten home from school that afternoon, she found her mother crying. She informed Allie that something terrible had happened at her father’s office that day, but didn’t know what was happening. She remembered feeling horribly cold and numb, not knowing what to do or say. Holden was frantic, wanting to hop in the car and drive straight to New York, and Jane trying to calm him down.

As the evening wore on, their voices raised louder and louder at each other, when Kenneth made a call to them. He had finally gotten out but had suffered some smoke inhalation while waiting in the stairwell and was being treated at St. Vincent’s. He was on some Oxygen but going to be okay. Looking back, Allie felt that incident was the dividing line between an idyllic, naive life to a more mature, yet more uncertain and confusing world.

As Allie and Maia sat in silence, trying to get news reports online, the phone finally rang. Her mother had gotten through. Allie’s family was okay. Kenneth was in Zurich, Jane was safe at home, and Holden's family was all fine in California. “They shut everything down, Allie,” her mother sobbed, “I was at school, frantically trying to call your father, trying to get a hold of you. Holden even called.”

“Mom... I hate not being there with you,” Allie started.

“I hate that you’re not here at home,” Jane was more emotional than Allie had seen her in a long time. Probably not since the 1993 bombing. “But Daddy is the logical one, of course, he thinks you’re very safe right where you are.”

“And Monica?” Allie was concerned for Holden’s newly forming family.

“Still pregnant, but close to the end. I had a good conversation with Holden,” a reassured tone entered the conversation, to Allie’s relief. She had been hoping they would finally talk again.

“That’s wonderful,” she felt choked up. The tiny silver lining of any tragedy was that it offered people the opportunity to appreciate and love each other a little more.

She had heard from Doctor Porter, he had been safely back at Cornell for the fall semester, but was mourning the destruction that occurred in his beloved lower Manhattan. Everyone she knew was accounted for and at least physically okay.

But what about Sean? She needed to hear from him more than ever now.

"Sean," she sat down at her computer and began to type. "Please shoot me back a note to let me know you’re fine and your family, friends, anyone else you know is okay. I'm feeling so removed from what's going on at home." She longed to tell him how much she missed him and sign off with “Love.” But instead, she just simply typed her name, "Allie"

Three long days passed before she received a return email. “Allie,” he wrote, “I’ve been volunteering at a call center at Mount Sinai,” he wrote. “They were reaching out to medical students in the region as volunteers. With everything shut down and going nowhere, I needed to do something. But it’s been hard, harder than I thought it would be.”

Allie’s eyes were welled up in tears, imagining the families calling him, finding out their loved ones had been victims of an unimaginable terrorist attack that had claimed thousands of lives.

He continued, “I was really glad to hear from you. I needed something good to think about in the midst of all of this,” he admitted, clearly moved by what was happening.

She wrote back again, and then he wrote back in return. Their email correspondence over a common tragedy, hitting so close to home, allowed them to get to know each other more, without the weirdness of a mansion and social divide looming over their relationship. They were just two people sharing their minds and hearts from more than 4000 miles away from each other.

Their emails continued over the months, very regularly. They covered every topic, including favorite music, movies, museums, philosophers, comedians... and in these emails they developed an intimacy of hopes for the future. And between the lines in this back and forth growing familiarity, was the occasional sexual innuendo that got Allie through so many months of not feeling Sean wrapped around her body. Their regular online contact reassured her that they may have a future, which made her feel safe and even content, but she was never quite satisfied. She knew she wouldn’t be until she was back home, and somehow back in his arms.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #38
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hooray for a new chapter!

I admit I was thrown for a loop at first with the reference to the lira coin, as I'd missed the time period this was set in.....but then it became all too clear what year it was. (you used it very well, I might add, it felt purposeful and natural in the story).

Looking forward to where this goes next
Old 10-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #39
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

Can't wait for the next update!
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #40
ashblonde
Busy writing

Another installment... much more to come, but time to myself is in such short supply, apologies and all that for drawing it out.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #41
ashblonde
Busy writing

July 2002

"Good morning, beautiful," Sean kissed Allie on the forehead and cheeks.

"Hi," she smiled sweetly, enjoying the way his hands felt running over the curve of her hip, feeling the warm sun shine over her face though the bedroom window of her apartment. She had a great view of the Schuylkill River and a nice location in the city. Her father had a business colleague in need of a summer subletter.

"Did you enjoy last night?" his hands now roaming up the inside seam of her legs to more sensitive areas. The way Sean made her feel, in those moments together in bed... the feelings of isolation and uneasiness thawed away into something far more satisfying and comfortable.

She grabbed around his love handles and smiled sheepishly, "Do I need a reminder?" And with that invitation, Sean made love to her again like they had the night before, although perhaps a little more gently this time. They were still waking up, after all.

Curling up together, her hand brushed along his velvety soft tummy. She knew she adored the new blubber that had built up around his body while she was away. The fact of enjoying his gain embarrassed her a little, yet she had at least come to the point of acknowledging to herself that she had a thing for fat... especially Sean's fat.

Allie had moved into her new apartment a couple of days after returning from Europe. When she was settled in, she invited Sean over. She nearly burst over the moment she would finally again see the man she had come to think of as her long, lost love. Through the peep hole she could already see he had put on a lot of weight over the months she was away. When she opened the door and saw him, her fingers trembled with excitement to get themselves onto all of those new, fresh pounds.

He had never mentioned it during their correspondence. She was kind of surprised he didn’t “warn” her that he had grown even more round. Then again, she hadn’t warned him that she had put on a few pounds as well herself; just not as many as he had. But none of that mattered in the moments of reconnecting. They exchanged a few forgotten words before they darted to her bedroom, rapidly stripped off their clothes, and found lustful joy in rediscovering each other’s bodies.

"Can I ask you something?" Sean put his hands on hers, jolting her thoughts back to the present.

"Sure," she answered tentatively.

"Does my," he paused, "weight bother you? Because you know I'm trying to lose some," he explained.

She turned red and looked away, "Um, no."

"Come on, Allie, you avoid the topic whenever I bring it up," he pressed her while she felt her heart pound.

"Well, I always thought it was rude to talk about things like that," she was instinctively evasive.

"Sure, when you’re talking about other people. But I'm asking you, as the guy who’s lying naked next to you. You can't very well avoid my gut. Its right in the middle of things when we… you know...." he trailed off.

"Sean," she sighed and felt her cheeks get even more red, thinking about how his bigger belly did have to be managed during sex, how much that turned her on. And now she felt keenly aware of his delicious fat that lay between them in bed at that moment; she wished he’d just stop talking about it because it was making her crazy. But what words described those thoughts? She didn’t have any. "I think you are fine the way you are."

"Wouldn't you like to see me lose weight though?" He pressed her more.

She had no idea how to answer that question. How could she tell him she wanted him to stay big or worse yet, get bigger? When she knew that she would be sickened if he told her to lose weight to be sexier. "Is this about my weight too?" she brought up, falling into her pattern of self-consciousness over her own curves rather than deal with her attraction to his.

"What? You’re perfect," he ran his hand along her side.

"Sean, I gained 15 pounds in Europe, you can't tell?" she demanded he comment now.

"Honestly? It looks amazing on you. You were so thin when you left..." he started to say, and seemed to catch himself and think through his words, "You just had plenty of room to gain a few pounds... what I mean is that you look incredible, thin or a little curvy. Me? I went from already too fat to even fatter."

Fatter... her body relished the way he said the word; the way it felt when he alluded to how much tubbier he had gotten during the time she was away. But as usual, she avoided dealing with her fetish and instead bristled over his tacit acknowledgement that she had gained her own share, even if he meant it as a compliment. "That's how I feel," she surprised herself by saying anything out loud like that about her weight, a topic she always avoided. "My mother's face dropped when she picked me up at the airport."

"She was probably just happy to see you," Sean tried to reassure.

"Yeah, except she said," emulating her mother's voice, "'I see you enjoyed yourself since Christmas,' and then something like, 'being back to your regular routine at the club will take care of that.' I hate when she does that," Allie muttered.

"Seriously, Allie," he touched her face, "You're just about every guy's dream, you're not fat at all, you look really healthy and sexy, trust me. My question is so not about you at all. I did my BMI calculation, I'm officially obese. If I keep going this way, I'll be a morbidly obese doctor," he frowned, showing more hints of insecurity than she had ever seen in him before.

Allie didn't know how big morbidly obese was, but she knew that Sean's bigger body made her feel excited. She just wasn't sure how to tell him that without it sounding like a pervert, so she joked, "If you're obese, then obese isn't that big."

Sean kissed her forehead and whispered, "You're good with tact, aren’t you?"

Allie wanted him to understand that she really did like him bigger, but she didn't know what the right words were, so she smiled and let it be. "Let's spend the fourth in the city," she stroked his strong, yet soft arm. She was falling in love with living in the city, just as she had fallen in love with Sean. She couldn't imagine going back to the dull Cricket Club and their snooty party.

"Are you embarrassed to take me to your fancy club soiree?" He tickled her along her bare back.

She squirmed at his touch, and a bit over his accusation as well, however jokingly he delivered it. "Not at all," she held onto his arm, "It's just so boring there."

"And Porsche guy will be there," he looked at her intently.

Allie rolled her eyes, bristling at the thought of seeing Jimmy, especially now that she was a little bit heavier, "Probably," she admitted.

"And your parents," he continued.

"I told you, anytime you want to meet them, I can arrange it. Dad travels a lot, but I can call his assistant and find out when he'll be in town..."

"Call his assistant? If you want to meet my parents, we can meet them tonight."

"I do want to meet them. Can I take you up on that offer?" She called his bluff, wanting to get to know the people who Sean loved most.

Sean rolled over and picked up his phone while Allie nestled in the soft crook of his arm and traced her fingers along the center of his chest in between the mounds of flesh that had grown noticeably since the summer before.

"Dad?" The loud din of a stone splitting machine hummed in the background.

"What's going on, son?” Allie could hear Ray yell through the phone.

"You and mom wanna go out tonight? Meet Allie and me for dinner?" He yelled back, used to the noise.

"Yeah, we can do that," Ray sounded thrilled. “Where at?"

"How 'bout Gallos," Allie noticed Sean lapsing into his North Philly cadence as he talked to his father.

"Your mother loves Gallos. Meet you there at six?"

After Sean hung up, Allie questioned the time, "Six? That’s really early.”

"My parents eat early," Sean explained. “Most people from my neighborhood eat earlier than you Main Liners,” he rolled his eyes. Allie felt stupid for having questioned it. "I have to be at the Hospital by eight; I better shower and get out of here."

"Can I join you?" She offered, wanting to him to leave on a good note, and enjoy one more go around with his bigger body. Allie couldn’t have ever imagined showering with a boy until Sean came along. Despite her usual insecurities about her own body, which were fueled up by her recent weight gain, Sean was so complimentary about her curves that she could be able to let go of her inhibitions with him, especially if it meant enjoying his body too. Once she experienced the thrill of massaging a soapy lather around his wide torso, her fingers gently slipping into his deepening side rolls and making their way along the cusp of his drooping belly and then onto his hardness underneath it. She couldn't resist letting him having his way with her under the warm stream of water.

When Sean dressed and left, she lounged in her robe for 15 minutes, lost in thought about how happy she felt. In fact, she had never been happier on her life. She finally felt like a real adult: on her own, building a relationship with a wonderful man, without the opinions of others constraining her. Except this extra weight, she thought, feeling half guilty for having gained a few, and half guilty for agonizing over it.

Allie hopped out of bed and started the day like she did every day, on the scale. Oh well, she thought, at least I'm a down five from when I got back a few weeks ago. It would be nice to get back down to normal before summer is over, she thought. Ugh, I hate that word, ‘Normal.’ She put on her running gear and headed out for a long slow, fat burning jog through downtown, and along the river parkway, calculating how many miles she would have to run to offset the loaded deep dish pizza and turtle sundae she shared with Sean the night before.

It was a Friday, her day off from the summer internship she had going at a mid-sized engineering firm downtown. She was hired as a project manager's assistant on a civil job for the city. It was mostly administrative work, but she was just relieved to be living and working in the city, away from the Main Line social ladder. And, it allowed her to spend most nights in Sean's arms, just as she had dreamed of during those long winter months in Europe.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #42
ashblonde
Busy writing

Allie leaned into Sean's soft body as they watched fireworks from Benjamin Franklin Parkway. "This is amazing!" she sighed.

"Never seen 'em down here before?" He asked her.

"Nope," she smiled and kissed him.

"Really?"

"My mother always insisted on the club," she shrugged her shoulders. "Except when we spent a couple of holidays down on the shore with my Dad's family."

"It's weird that you've been so many places," he started.

"And yet I'm so sheltered," she finished his thought, "I know, I get it."

"Allie, it doesn't matter," he softened before she could get a chance to get angry, "None of that matters," he smiled.

"It doesn't?" she smirked, thinking of the occasional comments he would make about her privilege. Usually it was in fun, but she was very sensitive. Probably a little too sensitive, she thought.

"No, it doesn't, because I just love you, and that's all," he blurted.

Allie's smirk dropped and turned to a large grin. He loved her. She had for so long wondered if she would ever hear a boy say those words to her. A boy she cherished and so wanted to be with, loved her. And better than that, she felt strongly that he loved her in spite of her wealth, and in spite of her flaws.

"I love you too," she responded honestly. She was elated to return the words.

He caressed her waist, a sensation she had begun to really enjoy, and responded in kind by slipping her hand under his shirt and around his chubby love handle, happily noticing he had stopped flinching in response to the way she massaged his flab.

"All of me?" he joked.

"Mmmm definitely," she brushed along his symmetrically perfect belly hang.

He stepped back behind her, enveloping her body from behind, and kissing her neck, "I'm always surprised by the way you touch me," he whispered in her ear as his hands ran down her hips.

"Is it okay?" She moved her thumb over his deep belly button as the rest of her fingers ever so slightly sunk into his growing belly.

"If you're not repulsed," he made a concerned face.

"Just the opposite, Sean... you know I can't keep my hands off of you, even when you try to shoo them away."

He kissed her deeply, took her hand and they walked slowly down the parkway, back to her place.

The following week she finally found an opening in her parents schedule and arranged for them to meet Sean. The dinner with his parents had gone surprisingly easy. Ray and Pam were genuine, practical, hard-working people. They carried on an easy discussion and it felt natural. They didn’t make her feel different for a moment.

Her parents might be another story. Her father was used to dealing with all kinds of people in his business life, and was generally at ease with almost anyone. But her mother was more of a worry going into these kinds of situations. Allie figured Jane would instantly notice his weight, and probably make some snide comment to Allie about it later. But more so, she was worried her mother would say something related to their different backgrounds, and raise that nagging sensitivity over how different their worlds were.

Allie had chosen a trendy yet casual al fresco place on the river so everyone could relax and just talk about the weather. But she was in for the shock of her life when they walked into the restaurant. Jane seemed genuinely happy to meet Sean, and was completely cordial and downright warm with him. Neither of her parents said a thing remotely close to bringing up his blue collar family or acknowledging his generous size. She had expected her mother to say at least something, even if behind his back. But she didn't. Allie was too afraid to ruin anything by asking why. Maybe it wasn’t that big of a deal, she thought. Maybe the fat stuff was just her weird obsession?

Having the parent meetings taken care of, Allie was ready for her best friend to know the love of her life. She invited Maia down from another summer in Montreal, to visit Philly. Allie felt it was kind of like another milestone toward showing the world that she was madly in love with a boy who was more than a little chubby. Sean's weight, despite his best intentions to cut back, was not decreasing, to Allie's secret delight. She knew Maia would be more direct about it than her parents had been. It’s not that Maia would have a problem with it, but Allie was a little bit nervous about how to answer her inevitably probing questions.

"He's completely adorable! But you didn't tell me that he was fat," Maia grinned and winked at her over the shopping racks at Anthropologie. They had just walked Sean back to the hospital after their lunch meeting and decided to spend the afternoon shopping at Rittenhouse Row.

"Does it matter?" Allie shot back, picking out a small, form fitting plaid t-shirt that she'd feel comfortable wearing after a couple of more weeks of long morning runs.

"Not to me, does it matter to you?" Maia had a way of handling Allie's defensiveness.

"No," she started, and lost further words.

"That's cool," Maia smiled. "I'd like for a guy to not care about my weight."

“What about Julien?” Allie reminded Maia of her romance with a cute boy from Belgium who had been studying nearby at Sapienza when they met at a cafe near Villa Borghese a few weeks into their studies.

“Oh, Cherie, I miss Julien,” Maia smiled dreamily. Allie suspected he had a strong admiration for Maia’s curves, often bringing her pastries and taking her out for gelato, encouraging her to enjoy Italy’s best delicacies. Allie never said anything, but she couldn’t help but notice how the good looking, blond, fair Belgian would brush his hand along her belly, squeeze her plump waist and caress her soft, latte-colored arms.

“He pretty much worshipped you, Maia,” Allie giggled.

“He emailed me this morning, and told me he dreamed we opened up a gelateria right in the middle of Villa Borghese,” she laughed and shook her head, “He’s crazy.” Maia glowed when she talked about him.

“He’s still in love with you, Maia,” Allie smiled.

“He’s over there, and I’m over here,” Maia lamented, with a hint of tear welling up in her eyes. She sighed deeply and changed the subject, “I’m just glad you’re happy... with a guy. And I love that he’s fat and you don’t care,” she laughed, rubbing Allie’s back in a way that let her know it was all okay.

At that moment, Allie decided she wasn't going to try to avoid it anymore. Maia was her best friend. She needed to be able to tell her that the guys Maia got excited for did not turn her on. She hated pretending to agree with Maia about six pack abs and tight butts. She wanted to be able to gawk at big cute guys and not be ashamed of it.

"No Maia, I actually do care that he’s fat... I mean, I do, in a good way."

"Hmm?" Maia looked totally confused.

"I love his size," she looked her in the eyes. "I like that he's big. It's... it makes things... sexier," she fell to a whisper.

"Good for you," Maia stunned her with a huge smile of acceptance, "C'est magnifique!" Allie had expected her to be cool with her love for Sean, but she wasn't sure how she would react to her preferring Sean fat. "I hope that rubs off on you and you stop worrying about your weight so much."

"His size has nothing to do with mine," Allie reasoned. She was happy that Maia didn't get too freaked out over her fat loving revelation, but she didn't like the way she made it about Allie's own body battle.

"Is that why you're obsessing about exercise again?" Maia was always so direct about what made Allie squeamish to discuss.

"There's nothing wrong with distance running, Maia. I really like it in the city," Allie immediately fell back to her defense lines when accused of overdoing diet and exercise.

"Just don't get shin splints again," Maia warned her. Changing the subject, she picked a pair of madras wedges off the shelf, "Do you love?"

"Love," Allie smiled back at her, relieved that her “coming out” to Maia was over. From now on she could stare longingly at whom she wanted to. Well, she'd still probably hold back on sharing her weird feelings about much fatter boys, and those gluttonous gaining fantasies. That was a secret had buried much deeper inside.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #43
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

It's a good week if it starts with a new ashblonde story chapter!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
True dat! (and after a morning of meetings, what a happy treat to liven up my lunch break!)
Old 10-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #45
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah - new chapter!

I'm still so impatient to find out where the time-line will lead us, especially since you mentioned you wanted to cover a longer period. Stories parallel to historic or contemporary courses of events have always been my favorites ... so I can't wait for more.
Hopefully your life will supply you with many cozy winter evenings, when it's best to stay inside and do some writing.... (= selfish wish )
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #46
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
This is so true! Thank you, ashblonde!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:46 PM   #47
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

This is so great! I can't wait to see what happens next. All your male characters sound so damn sexy
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #48
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

I just read all these chapters straight through. Can't wait for more.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #49
SilverShoes

Location: North of Europe, where winters are long, dark and cold
SilverShoes can now change their title

dear author, I'm a newcomer at this forum, but as I've been lurking, I've read a lot of stories. Yours is my favourite at the moment) I like your characters, I like to see their relationship developing ) Thank you )
SilverShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #50
ashblonde
Busy writing

Thanks to everyone for your kind and encouraging comments! Posting another installment here... I will continue to work here and there on it, but I probably over-edit and over think it all too much