Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things
Default anal sex a member size

i was told by a female freind last night that if the guys penis is to large he cant do anal sex. is this true?
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not really, he just has to find a woman who doesn't mind potentially losing all control of her bowels.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There are men and women that like large penises for anal but i must confess this is where small-medium guys beat large ones out!
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Anything bigger than a little finger is too big... but that's just me.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwillylandis View Post
i was told by a female freind last night that if the guys penis is to large he cant do anal sex. is this true?
As luck would have it, this is the one area where men and women are completely and totally equal. We both have an anus. So you can always test this theory out on yourself. Just go and get a few different cylindrical objects of differing sizes and insert them into your anus until you reach a level of discomfort. You can then compare as to what sizes work and those that do not. Hope this helps, and happy stuffing!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess it depends on your definition of "too big", as there are folks out there who love putting big things up their butt. Lube, relaxation and patience go a long way to making it work with what you've got, though.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know if it should be sprung on a novice though. Save that for someone who pretty much knows what to expect.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I don't know if it should be sprung on a novice though. Save that for someone who pretty much knows what to expect.
I'm not sure it's something that should be sprung on anyone, experienced or not. I definitely like to know it's going to happen well before it does!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm not sure it's something that should be sprung on anyone, experienced or not. I definitely like to know it's going to happen well before it does!
Agreed, but do you know how many guys try to slip it (as if) and then go, Whoops heh heh SORRY!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Butt plugs come in a huge number of sizes from normal thumb sized bulbs to football sized monsters. I find wearing them is a great build up to anal sex,although I've only had one size and it was slightly larger than average, it wasn't so bad with enough jelly,not liquid lube, jellllllly.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Agreed, but do you know how many guys try to slip it (as if) and then go, Whoops heh heh SORRY!
Oh yes, I've had that happen. While I'm sure there are some out there who like the surprise buttsex, I'm not one of them. Either ask nicely or wait for an invitation!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread cracks me up! NPI
Old 02-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #13
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Start with a finger and ease into bigger things. Must use lube and take your time, slowly pushing in.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #14
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Disregard, Penguin beat me to the joke.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #15
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FOR ME... only me.... I know this is not true of everyone... did I say I'm only saying this in regards to myself? PERSONALLY....

My philosophy is that anal is a waste of a perfectly good hard-on.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise

Last edited by BigBeautifulMe; 02-16-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Didn't mean to quote anyone....removed it.
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #16
penguin
Fnord

I played sodomy in Words With Friends before, and only got 18 points. It just shows that surprise buttsex doesn't get you the results you hoped for.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #17
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
As luck would have it, this is the one area where men and women are completely and totally equal. We both have an anus. So you can always test this theory out on yourself. Just go and get a few different cylindrical objects of differing sizes and insert them into your anus until you reach a level of discomfort. You can then compare as to what sizes work and those that do not. Hope this helps, and happy stuffing!
There ya go.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #18
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
As luck would have it, this is the one area where men and women are completely and totally equal. We both have an anus.
Yep. Just like opinions, everybody's got one.

-Rusty
Old 02-17-2012, 04:01 AM   #19
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dicks are like dogs.

The bigger your dog the bigger a back yard you better have.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #20
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Dicks are like dogs.

The bigger your dog the bigger a back yard you better have.
I don't know why but it always seems like it's the tiniest women who have the largest anal capacity.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #21
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
the largest anal capacity.
Is that a thing?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #22
penguin
Fnord

Looks like goatse is spreading to other threads now.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #23
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Looks like goatse is spreading to other threads now.
I see what you did there.
"... is spreading... "
-Rusty
Old 02-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #24
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Is that a thing?
Yes, yes it is. I would be more descriptive but you probably don't want to know.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #25
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

I would never do anal
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote