Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Subway: February is Five Dollar Footlongs

I'm sad none of the foodies posted this notice. I just found out yesterday that most of Subway's subs are $5 (not just the regular always-$5 subs). There's only 3 more days left
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It sucks that this isn't true for Canada
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Subway gets old fast. Try something with their bacon on it. ewww.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How can you miss that annoying-ass commercials? lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL I missed them because I don't really watch TV but hey those meatball parm subs are tasty. mmmmmmmm

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
LOL I missed them because I don't really watch TV but hey those meatball parm subs are tasty. mmmmmmmm
Hey, that's what I had for lunch today. But here in Alaska, they're $6.00. Five dollars -- my fat white ass.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mmmm I love subway. Always get a 6" cheese steak, with loads of jalapenos and pickles, lettuce, red onion, olives and whatever sauce I fancy that day. Mmm I want one now.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've had one every other day for an entire month.

Created some new subs for myself I don't usually get to try, like a steak pizza sub, and my new fave Chinese sub.

Gonna miss 'em when my broke ass can't dole out another two bucks to eat 'em.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I've had one every other day for an entire month.

Created some new subs for myself I don't usually get to try, like a steak pizza sub, and my new fave Chinese sub.

Gonna miss 'em when my broke ass can't dole out another two bucks to eat 'em.
What's in the Chinese sub?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #10
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
What's in the Chinese sub?
I get the sweet onion teriyaki,with so much sauce it's insane,add onions,peppers,yellow peppers(just a few),bean sprouts,no cheese,on flatbread,plus so much oil and vin,it's dripping,top it off with red pepper flakes. It's a weird runny concoction, I've found if it's toasted it's like a big old Chinese taco.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
How can you miss that annoying-ass commercials? lol
I legitimately do not own cable/satellite/etc. I have the internet, but I'm usually being a nerd. Also, I probably have A.D.D.

I AM STILL DISAPPOINTED, "FOODIES".

P.S. My usual order: 12" honey oat wheat, not toasted, no cheese; oven "baked" chicken, lettuce, spinach, onion, cucumber, tomato, green pepper, pepperchinis with southwest chipolte sauce. I am not sure where I got the idea, but it's good.

Last edited by FatAndProud; 02-21-2012 at 10:58 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm. I wonder if the veggie patty one is $5. i might have to plan that for dinner this week. I am in no mood to cook these days..
i only just saw it was $5 month yesterday while watching the tube. i don't watch a lot of broadcast tv. It's all dvr or streaming so commercials don't get seen very often. I don't get how they can call it a month when the month still has 8 more days..
Old 02-22-2012, 01:46 AM   #13
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When its any footlong sub $5, my local subway will knock an addition $1 off the usual $5 subs (meatball, spicy italian, CCC )

I usually get the Italian BMT on wheat, pepper jack cheese, toasted; with lettuce, tomato, pickles, green peppers, yellow peppers, jalapenos, mayo, mustard, the red-wine vinagrette; and parmesan cheese.

Or a meatball sub, with lettuce tomato pickles peppers, and mayo.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
When its any footlong sub $5, my local subway will knock an addition $1 off the usual $5 subs (meatball, spicy italian, CCC )

I usually get the Italian BMT on wheat, pepper jack cheese, toasted; with lettuce, tomato, pickles, green peppers, yellow peppers, jalapenos, mayo, mustard, the red-wine vinagrette; and parmesan cheese.

Or a meatball sub, with lettuce tomato pickles peppers, and mayo.
I like your style.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #15
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I hope that offer is available here soon.... I luv subway but, don't have it that often as $10 is a bit much to part with sometimes ..
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote