Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
madisonaikers
Always Hungry!

madisonaikers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Madison Aikers/FeedThisFatty 4 NEW UPDATES with over an HOUR of pure EATING videos

ONLY at http://www.FeedThisFatty.com
Here is the first of many of my videos I once sold on clips4sale that I will be adding to my personal website. I decided to close my clips4sale store and give my members the feature length, full of fat, high quality videos so that all my content is available for one low price to my members. If this works out, I'll continue to add these videos as bonus content and will also create new ones too. So expect to see some of the very best videos I've ever taken coming up in between my new hot sexy updates. I hope you are as excited as I am about this news.
For this first video, I show you how much I love to stuff my belly.. this time with McDonald's McGriddles. My pudgy fingers followed the command of my greedy belly as I quickly opened my bag. It seemed that I couldn't get my sandwich in my fat face, fast enough. It was worth the weight! I hope you enjoy this breakfast binge with me.

This video is almost 13 minutes long and called McGriddle MUNCH

This fatty loves being called a pig, piglet, piggy, cow and all the other pet names associated with being fat and sexy and loving to gain. So while out one day this fat piggy went to an amazing candy store trying to satisfy her huge appetite and came across pig shaped cupcake lollipops and chocolate pops made in the shape of pigs and cows. What better for this growing piggy to eat and do a video of then that? So watch me chow down on pigs and cows oh my and talk about how sexy my fat is and why I like to be called a fat piggy. There is also a very sexy picture set to go along with the video

This video is almost 16 minutes long and called Fat Pig

Here is another very sexy video that used to be on my clips4sale store that is being added here so that my site solely houses all my content. I hope you enjoy it as it's one of the sexier videos as I show you from start to finish just how hot consuming an entire cheesecake gets me. Hopefully you find it just as hot. There is so much pleasure going around in this video as I stuff my face among other places.

This video is 10 minutes long and was such a HOT seller I am super excited to share it with my loyal and loving members, the video is called Chubby's Got Cheesecake ( you wont want to miss out on this one! )

What a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day then with me in some cute hearts showing off for you? I know this answer... me devouring fattening heavy cream right before your eyes into my greedy belly! I hope you agree that my answer is right and that you enjoy this extra special update This video features me eating OVER 7,000 CALORIES and you see my massive belly growing bigger and bigger and quite stuffed throughout the video, its quite a sight to watch happen. This set also includes a sweet heartfelt picture set.. Happy Valentine's Day!

ONLY at http://www.FeedThisFatty.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg madison51_prev_dim.jpg (92.1 KB, 1837 views)
File Type: jpg mad_prev52_dim.jpg (108.0 KB, 1825 views)
File Type: jpg madison53_prev_dim.jpg (91.6 KB, 1821 views)
File Type: jpg mad_prev54_dim.jpg (110.4 KB, 1827 views)
madisonaikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

That cheesecake vid is one of my all time favorites
Old 02-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

The socks/boob scarf previews look super hot Always love it when you agitate us with your straight sexiness

As you always have the koolest liner notes. Keeping it real, babe #WordFetish
Old 02-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
extra_m13
Executive Member

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default eating

this looks exciting. back in the gaining road?
extra_m13 is online now   Reply With Quote