Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Fa Sex?

Any girls wanna have sex with me? I mean like girls over 350 Pounds
ssbbwfa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Come on man, if really want to get the ladies hot you have to tell them how big your peen is. You can't get the basements floodin' without some peen measurements.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I demand peen photos first.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized repTexasTrouble has super-sized rep

Umm....I'm gonna have to go with "No" on this one. Thanks for the creepiness though!
TexasTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this thread needs pussycats too.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes. Oops. I meant "no."
Old 02-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wonder would anyone ask someone that in real life and get a yes right away lol... maybe I am old fashioned but I'd like to get to know someone before I make that move, I understand that to some sex is just sex but not to me... however good luck in the search
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #9
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

class.jpg

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieGal View Post
I wonder would anyone ask someone that in real life and get a yes right away lol... maybe I am old fashioned but I'd like to get to know someone before I make that move, I understand that to some sex is just sex but not to me... however good luck in the search
James Bond and Brad Pitt could....the rest of the world not so much
Old 02-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #11
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm speed dialing George Clooney as we speak. I will let you know if he says yeswhy didn't I think of this before?
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will have sex with you but in all fairness I'm a male and on top of that I only weigh 215ish.

I hope this will be ok.

If it isn't I would still like to have sex with you even if you don't think you'll like it.

Please PM asap.

Also you will need to come to my house and please let me know if you have any allergies to latex or chloriphorm.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #13
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Don't ever change.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I will have sex with you but in all fairness I'm a male and on top of that I only weigh 215ish.

I hope this will be ok.

If it isn't I would still like to have sex with you even if you don't think you'll like it.

Please PM asap.

Also you will need to come to my house and please let me know if you have any allergies to latex or chloriphorm.
And they say you don't need drugs to help you "score" on dates. Nimrods!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 AM   #15
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I'm speed dialing George Clooney as we speak. I will let you know if he says yeswhy didn't I think of this before?
I bet Ryan Gosling would if George says no.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #16
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Merv Watson!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis

Last edited by daddyoh70; 02-26-2012 at 07:08 AM.
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #17
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Let's see how long it will take before this thread is shut down. Tic toc tic toc..... I don't think it needs any more replies.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Let's see how long it will take before this thread is shut down. Tic toc tic toc..... I don't think it needs any more replies.
It should be shut down, but as long as folks enjoy senseless bantering about such non-threads, hey chip in. What I don't like is that thread titles such as this will draw traffic they don't deserve. Like in the olden days, before vBulletin, when any WebBBS thread with a **pic** in the thread title would get a million views whereas far more valuable threads went unnoticed.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #19
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Attachment 101057

HAHAHAHHA!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #20
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As always in life though it is the flashy things that catch the attention a visual stimuli usually works best, so although the thread may be pointless and just for fun sometimes it is necessary as some of the deeper thread are serious... maybe if we put a flashy title on the in depth threads more people would read, I have went into a few threads where the reading was actually good and uplifting but the title doesn't draw...

P.S. Why does everyone think George Clooney is so hot or Brad Pitt for that matter... starting to think my taste in men may be unique as I don't think they are drop dead gorgeous...

Also I wonder what kind of impact and how many responses a lady would get here if she had written who wants to have sex with a 350lb woman LOL...food for thought
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #21
Notalurkeranymore

Notalurkeranymore has said some nice things

In a twisted sort of way , I'm kinda envious. How every post started can generate such comedic gold is priceless
Notalurkeranymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
P.S. Why does everyone think George Clooney is so hot or Brad Pitt for that matter... starting to think my taste in men may be unique as I don't think they are drop dead gorgeous...
For me, it's their senses of humour and other aspects of their personality that makes them so desirable to me. They're also both intelligent, talented actors, so that ups my interest levels. I don't think they're drop dead gorgeous, but I wouldn't kick them out of bed in a hurry. Intelligence and humour are at the top of my list of must haves. Someone who can make me think and laugh is much more attractive to me than someone who looks like Ryan Gosling (who really does nothing for me).

Quote:
Also I wonder what kind of impact and how many responses a lady would get here if she had written who wants to have sex with a 350lb woman LOL...food for thought
I could try it, but I'm not about to sleep with someone simply because they like fat women (and because I'm heavier than that, too ). I could come up with a short test to see how compatible we'd be, and then date from those who make the short list before deciding who I'd want to bed.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #23
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Yes. Oops. I meant "no."
I'm now inspired. No more mister nice guy. I see it's the creepers getting results! When in Rome... Peen shots abound! Now time for a classic- hey ladies, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I'm now inspired. No more mister nice guy. I see it's the creepers getting results! When in Rome... Peen shots abound! Now time for a classic- hey ladies, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
99 times out of 100, that line will get you slapped or worse, but #100...

...will probably result in months or a lifetime of prescription co-pays.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #25
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
99 times out of 100, that line will get you slapped or worse, but #100...

...will probably result in months or a lifetime of prescription co-pays.

-Rusty
Bwahahaha! Without a doubt. I actually witnessed a buddy (a very drunk buddy) try to use that one once. It wasn't a slap that followed but lots of pointing and laughing...first by the girl, then people near by, then by me. He probably did go back to a pay site that night after all
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote