Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Who wants to touch my wiener?

Come on ladies, you know you want to touch my huge wiener. I want all you big ladies to get a feel, the bigger the better. HMU ladies!

Old 02-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer touching this weiner.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
I prefer touching this weiner.
The wiener don't care, it just wants to be touched.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Drivin' My Point

I hope this drives my point home, that some wieners are bigger than other...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weinermobile.jpg (42.1 KB, 573 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
Fat Brian

That is one colossal sausage you've got there my friend, I bet all the ladies want to touch it.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Worst Part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
That is one colossal sausage you've got there my friend, I bet all the ladies want to touch it.
The worst part is that the Ladies keep screaming to get in that wiener to have their fun (driving it)!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #7
Fat Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
The worst part is that the Ladies keep screaming to get in that wiener to have their fun (driving it)!!!
Hey man, you got a big wiener you gonna have big kind of wiener problems.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had my picture taken with that weiner!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oscar meyer.jpg (18.9 KB, 554 views)
Old 02-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Nice!!!

Quote:
Nice picture! The way that silly wiener gets around, a person would just swear it had wheels!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default No Electric Play!!!

Don't even do what this guy is doing!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #11
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Neat video!

I've no desire to try that as I'm too lazy...I tend to just microwave my hotdogs or boil them.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #12
Fat Brian

Quote:
You go girl, get up next to that big wiener!

Quote:
The sad thing is I've people do things not to dissimilar from this to their actual God given weiner.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #13
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Horror

Quote:
You go girl, get up next to that big wiener!

The sad thing is I've people do things not to dissimilar from this to their actual God given weiner.
An Ex PGE lineman gave me a grizzly account of such an incident that involved one of their substations. Domestic juice wasn't good enough for the perp.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #14
Fat Brian

Some people do it on purpose too.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Take This With A Grain of Salt...

A hot dog, with electrodes in its ends, will draw an amp or two at 120 volts. How does a 1 oz piece of processed meat have an unthinkably low electrical resistance of 60-120 ohms???

Why does my fluid retention diminish and my health continue to improve, over these past few months, despite me being 450 lbs?

The answers to these questions lie in the fact that hot dogs have 560 mg sodium each!!!

Four ounces of meat for lunch was reasonable enough for this big boy. I swore off those damned hot dogs a few months ago when I realized that four of them have a total of over 2000 mg sodium, a whole day's worth in just 4 hot dogs!!! They should come with a warning label!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hot Dogs danger wb md.jpg (50.4 KB, 490 views)

Old 02-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #16
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I see what you did there.

Quote:
An Ex PGE lineman gave me a grizzly account of such an incident that involved one of their substations. Domestic juice wasn't good enough for the perp.
Simply shocking.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:28 AM   #17
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycYU3FxNJ8

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #18
Fat Brian

My weiner is AWESOME, thanks for asking!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #19
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Whoooa!!!

Quote:
My weiner is AWESOME, thanks for asking!
Awesome is one thing, but I would never have dreamed you had so many. The grocery stores are just full of these things!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Byan Hot dogs wb sm.jpg (21.7 KB, 427 views)

Old 02-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #20
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Now I want a hotdog for lunch.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #21
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Is That Your Final Answer?

Quote:
A hot dog, with electrodes in its ends, will draw an amp or two at 120 volts. How does a 1 oz piece of processed meat have an unthinkably low electrical resistance of 60-120 ohms???

Why does my fluid retention diminish and my health continue to improve, over these past few months, despite me being 450 lbs?

The answers to these questions lie in the fact that hot dogs have 560 mg sodium each!!!

Four ounces of meat for lunch was reasonable enough for this big boy. I swore off those damned hot dogs a few months ago when I realized that four of them have a total of over 2000 mg sodium, a whole day's worth in just 4 hot dogs!!! They should come with a warning label!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Now I want a hotdog for lunch.
They're cheap and tasty enough, but just too expensive on the bod for me!

Old 02-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #22
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
They're cheap and tasty enough, but just too expensive on the bod for me!
Perhaps some fresh air is in order....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #23
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
True life: one of my best friends from high school actually drives the Wienermobile.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #24
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aocutiepi View Post
True life: one of my best friends from high school actually drives the Wienermobile.
Thanks, that's a great piece of info for this thread!

Old 03-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #25
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Ha..awesome pic...I love that car. I so want to drive it.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote