Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Thai me up!

I love Thai Food. I cannot eat american-chinese anymore,greasy and boring in comparison! We have a new place that opened a couple weeks ago
and it is getting great reviews.. I am excited
Here are some of the dishes I have had in the past
Excuse my spelling!

Mi Krop-very interesting!
Padseeyew
Chicken Satay MMM.
Thai Toast-so rich I eat it as a meal.
Pad Thai-not a fave really
Garlic chicken
Various curries-these are a fave for me to cook,easy if you get a good paste
easy as hamburger helper I always say.
Tom yum Goom soup... YUM
And of course Thai iced tea and coffee

I want to expand my experience...
What are some of your faves that I should try??
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Any Pad Thai.

Oh. Mah. Gaw.

So awesome!
There's quite a few thai dishes that I surprisingly like It's now my second favourite food, after authentic Italian. Haha.

Tamarind Chicken is totally my favourite. But the spicier dishes are great!
I can't remember names, but Thai restos are now becoming the most popular type of resto to open in my city, and for good reason. It's healthy, and it's delicious!

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 02-28-2012 at 06:13 PM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I LOVE Thai, especially curry. The mixture of spicy with the sweetness of coconut milk is just awesome! Jasmine rice is so fragrant and tasty. I also love the Thai dessert of sweet rice with mango.... ohhhhhhhhhh yummmm
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife grew up in Thailand, so we go out for Thai food pretty often. One of my favorites is Pra Ram: fried tofu sauteed with garlic and served on a bed of steamed vegetables with a peanut sauce over it. Lately, though, I have been seduced by Kao Soi: egg noodles in yellow curry sauce with vegetables and meat (or, in my case, tofu), with a topping of crispy egg noodles. But I've never had a Thai dish I didn't like!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The place I used to frequent in AZ had a desert that was black rice and this warm egg custard... SO GOOOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I LOVE Thai, especially curry. The mixture of spicy with the sweetness of coconut milk is just awesome! Jasmine rice is so fragrant and tasty. I also love the Thai dessert of sweet rice with mango.... ohhhhhhhhhh yummmm
Old 02-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Love Thai food, but no good Thai food around here.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #7
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thai me up any time.

This place is a block away from my home. I spend more time there than do some of their employees. Check out their menu: It's even better than it looks.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...DyiPxhSkvsy2GQ

- Jim
Old 02-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys are making my mouth water. I haven't had thai in so long. It's a little too much for the boys. They barely eat Indian food so i don't see them liking thai. I love that coconut veggie soup. I have often wondered if i could make it myself.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Oh. Mah. Gaw.

So awesome!
I've never heard of that one, but I'm sure it is awesome. What's in it?

-Rusty
(Thai'd one on last night)

Last edited by CleverBomb; 02-29-2012 at 12:58 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #10
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn your eyes, truebebeblue, for starting this thread.

It's after 12:30 here and I'm fucken starving.

- Jim
Old 03-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #11
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favorites are Thai Green Curry anything (Tofu, chicken, shrimp, I don't care) made extra hot served with rice and a ton of Thai Iced Coffee. You eat the curry until you can't take the heat anymore, then drink the really sweet, cold, milky, iced coffee until you recover and repeat.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm thinking next time Max's tae kwon do school has a Parent's Night Out i might take hubs to the Thai place downtown that my brother swears is the best place he's ever eaten.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #13
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

They will totally do fried rice for the boys or maybe some spring roll type thing.
Every thai place I have been has some non adventurous options.
Only way Seth would ever go! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm thinking next time Max's tae kwon do school has a Parent's Night Out i might take hubs to the Thai place downtown that my brother swears is the best place he's ever eaten.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A lot of what's been mentioned, plus... SUMMER ROLLS with peanut sauce! I could eat a zillion of them.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #15
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I went to a little Thai place up the street from my house and had this stuff called "Masamun beef curry" ... its beef with potatoes in a peanut/coconut/curry soup almost.. its freaking AMAZING.

Oh, and the summer rolls w/peanut sauce. Yes.

Now I must have thai.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Tom Kha Gai!
Coconut milk, lemongrass, ginger, chicken.

Rad Nar, Lard Na, Rat Na, etc.!
Wide rice noodles in a fish sauce-accented broth with "Chinese" broccoli, meat or tofu and such. Lots of permutations of that one. It's a regional, Southeast Asia thing and yum.
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #17
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I went to a little Thai place up the street from my house and had this stuff called "Masamun beef curry" ... its beef with potatoes in a peanut/coconut/curry soup almost.. its freaking AMAZING.
(
Second that! Has a South Asian feeling to it. Delicious diversity in Thai food.
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
A lot of what's been mentioned, plus... SUMMER ROLLS with peanut sauce! I could eat a zillion of them.

This totally makes my mouth water. I bought some wrappers to make summer rolls last week. I need mint and some more tofu to make it. I LOVE those rolls! I make a peanut dipping sauce with chunky peanut butter, hoisen sauce, coconut milk and ginger. It's addictive. i have been known to thin it out with vinegar or more coconut milk and use it as salad dressing