Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #26
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
The feedist relationships I have been in can be summarized as a mostly normal relationship in which mutual-foodies eat a bunch of food, the fat one (sometimes/slowly) gets fatter, and weight gain-related sexy talk happens in the bedroom...and sometimes outside of it.
My experience, too, except weight gain/generalized fat-related sexy talk happens outside of the bedroom frequently, injected in almost every conversation and activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomskyesque View Post
I've been thinking that there is a direct correlation between the feeder/feedee relationship and Dominant/submissive relationships within the BDSM world. Any thoughts?
This seems true for the Feedee men I've known. They want to be humiliated, tied down, victimized, and force-fed. They want to be brought to that point of sickness and shame. While I am a sub at heart and occasionally entertain Domme ideals - because BDSM can be uberfrackinghot - I prefer my own feeding sessions on the nurturing, intimate side, because, the way I perceive it, The Food and Absolute Weight Gain are the stars of my show, not the acting out of any power trip fantasies.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #27
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Anyways, I've been thinking that there is a direct correlation between the feeder/feedee relationship and Dominant/submissive relationships within the BDSM world. Any thoughts?
Nope. There's people into feederism who fall all over the Dom/sub scale or aren't even on it at all. There's a number of very dominant feedees and more than a few submissive feeders, which goes against the typical perception of the feeder being the dominant one and the feedee being the submissive. And then there's some where it doesn't even really come into play at all in the feeding relationship, though it might come out during sex as another thing that one or both is into.

Ultimately it might seem like there's a direct correlation at first glance, but what's really closer to the truth is that they are two separate interests that don't necessarily overlap.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #28
swinglifeaway

swinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesswinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for making this thread! This is a really good idea.

I sent this in a message to another member, but I thought it would have a better place here rather than in the thread that this spawned from

It's just that on a site about 'acceptance', it seems dangerous to start branding something so closely tied to being an FA (in my opinion) as something worth picking up pitchforks over. As soon as we start condemning people for stuff like that it chains us all in the process. I was just worried that the thread was taking that direction considering it's already frowned upon almost anywhere except for specific places like Fantasy Feeder. I just want to make sure that I can let whoever I'm with know that it's a part of me. It doesn't matter if they agree with it, just that they know is all. Trust is important yo.

If someone has an inclination to feederism or any other kind of preference and is told that it's probably going to get them booted from a circle or even a relationship if they ever bring it up, then it takes away a fundamental first world (or any world) right and it's a hex that was started from one of the same communities that allowed it to grow (pun intended).

Anyway. I've never had the fortune of being in a feeder/feedee relationship, but it's something I would love to try out to any degree with the right person. Honestly I don't cook much for myself, but if I had someone to cook for I have the feeling that I'd make it most of the way to master chef status, haha. I'd love to help someone gain, and the idea of foodplay is entirely intoxicating.

I'd love nothing more than to find someone who is into this, but I understand that it's less than likely especially given my current location but I'll remain hopeful and at least talking about it prevents the whole shoving it down and letting it fester until I become some kind of creeper thing, heh.

Thanks for reading
swinglifeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I'm not going to comment on feedism, but I did want to ask you whether or not you are "out" to your wife. If the answer is no, then how "out" can you truly be? It seems to me your life partner would be the most important person to be "out" to.
Oh, she knows. To be more precise, she knows a bit, enough for us both to understand that this is something that matters to me and is meaningless to her. Since that conversation I've treated as something for me to manage, to keep it from damaging our relationship. Like I said above, part of accepting that it exists is the ability to make informed choices about what to do with those desires.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #30
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Thank you for starting this outstanding, and overdue, thread. This will certainly be a lot of fun to participate.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #31
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

Yes very true, great thread, come on Linathsuru give us some more of your lovely comment and literature on the subject. Much more interesting than all the negative stuff on other threads.
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #32
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
Thank you for starting this outstanding, and overdue, thread. This will certainly be a lot of fun to participate.
This is the way to prompt more posts. This is encouraging and respectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckless1967 View Post
Yes very true, great thread, come on Linathsuru give us some more of your lovely comment and literature on the subject. Much more interesting than all the negative stuff on other threads.
This, on the other hand, is not. This is borderline creepy.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #33
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

I wanted to delay a bit and let some other tidbits and comments make their way into this thread before I came back around. I'm glad to see such a positive response and that for some it's been helpful.

I've really enjoyed hearing from others actively in a Feedist relationship or who are able to enjoy our fetish on their own. Always fun to get the perspective of someone who shares a similar passion, so thank you for sharing.

~*~*~*~

With that, some more specific comments I had:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
I've always considered feeder/feedee relationships to be very natural...

...I'm posting on Dims right now because my sweetheart is away in Houston running a marathon this weekend. Despite gaining 10lbs (mostly fat ) over the winter, she has been feeling stronger than ever.
I know exactly what you mean about it seeming natural. I'm often in the same boat. As far as your fiance and you, I'm happy for the both of you. I hope her marathon went well in Houston too.

~*~*~*~

Quote:
The feedist relationships I have been in can be summarized as a mostly normal relationship in which mutual-foodies eat a bunch of food, the fat one (sometimes/slowly) gets fatter, and weight gain-related sexy talk happens in the bedroom...and sometimes outside of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
That's what I do. Fantasizing about it isn't the same as actually doing it. My fiancee knows that and doesn't have the problem with the fantasy as long as it doesn't become a reality (it won't).
I actually think this is a very common way to partake of the lifestyle... Be it in a mostly 'normal' relationship with dirty talk or just in fantasy. There are so many factors to consider when deciding how much a part of your life this fetish should/could/will be... I'm sure I know more than a few who relate as Feeders but only enjoy it in fantasy. Probably the same for Feedees for one reason or another.

~*~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm not certain it works the same for a feedee. I'm on a restricted diet due to health concerns and while that's perfectly fine I don't think I could live a life of staid unwavering compliance to the guidelines at all times. There would have to be moments off the beaten path where I sit and eat a whole bowl of cake batter in tight underwear whether my partner approved or not. No actually, if he doesn't approve he can get out. I don't want to hear no cryin.
I have to admit that's one of the best things I've heard in some time. .I've been chuckling about it all afternoon. .
I'm just gonna second what LifeTraveller said here. I loved this little tidbit, LillyBBW.

~*~*~*~

Quote:
Well Linathsuru I promised I would post a more detailed story of my experiences...

...One thing I must comment on here is whilst I enjoy having a look at the paysite pics ( nice eye candy) I often wonder if the young girls on there have found what we have in a loving relationship and gaining for love and contentedness ??
Let me first say it sounds like the two of you have found a scenario that works for both of you. Good on you both! I hope you have many more years to enjoy it together. *big grin*

To the other comment... I wonder the same sometimes.. But not just about paysite models.. I wonder it about people I see on the streets.. Are they happy fat? Do they enjoy food? Do they struggle with their weight? Do they have loving, supportive partners? I wonder about paysite models too, but not nearly as much. I like to believe that most of them are happy with what they're doing (and eating), though I'm not naive enough to completely buy into it.

~*~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinglifeaway View Post
Thanks for making this thread! This is a really good idea.

I sent this in a message to another member, but I thought it would have a better place here rather than in the thread that this spawned from...

...Honestly I don't cook much for myself, but if I had someone to cook for I have the feeling that I'd make it most of the way to master chef status, haha. I'd love to help someone gain, and the idea of foodplay is entirely intoxicating.
I agree with what you say in the note you sent to another member (even though I snipped it from my quote). That's one of my main goals in starting this. I don't feel like people should be judged for Feedism, though it's a highly controversial point.. Especially when extremes come into the picture. In the end it comes down to body autonomy... The freedom we should each have to pursue our own interests and passions.

I really hope you get a chance to engage in a feedist relationship. And it's funny what you said about cooking. My husband didn't cook much either, but he cooks for me almost every night now. He's learning more recipes as time goes by as well. It's awesome.

~*~*~*~

Quote:
I'm not "out" myself, and I go to great lengths to support my partners decisions. Her body, her choice, right? But I digress. I don't quite understand what "feedism" is, though I've know that I am definitely a "feeder". It's been a confusing time for me, coming to terms with it.
Anyways, I've been thinking that there is a direct correlation between the feeder/feedee relationship and Dominant/submissive relationships within the BDSM world. Any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Nope. There's people into feederism who fall all over the Dom/sub scale or aren't even on it at all. There's a number of very dominant feedees and more than a few submissive feeders, which goes against the typical perception of the feeder being the dominant one and the feedee being the submissive. And then there's some where it doesn't even really come into play at all in the feeding relationship, though it might come out during sex as another thing that one or both is into.

Ultimately it might seem like there's a direct correlation at first glance, but what's really closer to the truth is that they are two separate interests that don't necessarily overlap.
I think Blackjack nailed this one. I am into the BDSM lifestyle myself. While usually I prefer the submissive role, I sometimes wish to be in the Dominant role, leading to feeding sessions where I am the Goddess and the food I'm being brought is 'tribute' (oh my goodness I feel silly typing that out). Really, D/s and Feedism twist and tangle in all kinds of ways... And sometimes they stay completely separate.

~*~*~*~

So, with all that typing done... Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and insights. I'm really enjoying what I'm reading here so far.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #34
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

Quote:
This is the way to prompt more posts. This is encouraging and respectful.

This, on the other hand, is not. This is borderline creepy.
I can't see how my comment could be seen as creepy, I just enjoy the posts on here of a more positive nature that reflect the mutual happiness my fiance and myself have enjoyed from our kink. I'm very sorry if you feel offended.
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #35
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I can't see how my comment could be seen as creepy, I just enjoy the posts on here of a more positive nature that reflect the mutual happiness my fiance and myself have enjoyed from our kink. I'm very sorry if you feel offended.
I was not offended, but I should not have mouthed off. I was out of line and I apologize.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #36
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinathSuru View Post
<...... snipped......>

I think Blackjack nailed this one. I am into the BDSM lifestyle myself. While usually I prefer the submissive role, I sometimes wish to be in the Dominant role, leading to feeding sessions where I am the Goddess and the food I'm being brought is 'tribute' (oh my goodness I feel silly typing that out). Really, D/s and Feedism twist and tangle in all kinds of ways... And sometimes they stay completely separate.

~*~*~*~

So, with all that typing done... Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and insights. I'm really enjoying what I'm reading here so far.
I will third all of this. I was a tourist in th BDSM lifestyle when I was younger, mainly for the fashion and the good company. I might have a yen for small aspects of BDSM from time to time but it isn't connected at all to my being turned on by gaining. Erotic gaining has been such an ingrained part of me that I never even saw it as a 'thing' to name or be sought out in others. The concept of gaining gives me the same feeling I get when putting on a sexy pair of stilletto pumps. Hugely sexy for me at the right (and sometimes wrong) time but with no practical applications otherwise. On rare occasions some of the more militant feeders/feedees have demanded I renounce my association with feedism because I represent a walking mockery of every real life gainer who is out there struggling to exist in a hostile environment. Even in those cases, sisters (and brothers) are doing it for themselves with no connection to any outside force or influence that dominates other than what is inside of them. If they enjoy aspects of BDSM it's something separate that will sometimes include gaining but not always.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #37
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

This really belongs in a 'confession' thread, but I don't think there is a 'Feedee Confession' thread on Dims... so.. brief semi-on-topic confession... of a guilty pleasure...

IC it gives me a giggle to hear my boss telling the coworker who stocks our office fridge and candy bowl that we need to start getting candies that don't disappear so quickly.

Mind he's saying it in jest. I do feel the tiniest bit guilty though since I probably eat the majority of what goes in it. I warned 'the boys' more than once too, but they all insist they eat their share. Heh.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:12 AM   #38
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
My experience, too, except weight gain/generalized fat-related sexy talk happens outside of the bedroom frequently, injected in almost every conversation and activity.
I tend to try to hold back to keep it from dominating every facet of things, but that's probably just the leftover paranoia from dating non-feedists talking.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #39
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
IC it gives me a giggle to hear my boss telling the coworker who stocks our office fridge and candy bowl that we need to start getting candies that don't disappear so quickly.

Mind he's saying it in jest. I do feel the tiniest bit guilty though since I probably eat the majority of what goes in it. I warned 'the boys' more than once too, but they all insist they eat their share. Heh.
What a lovely feeling. I have something similar occur when I go out of town to visit family. They stock up on candy, sugary cereals, ice cream, and easy frozen foods like corn dogs and fried cheese, but everything vanishes far quicker than anticipated.

Quote:
I tend to try to hold back to keep it from dominating every facet of things, but that's probably just the leftover paranoia from dating non-feedists talking.
YES. I understand this. It's a shame how easily we fall into the habit of holding back what is buried deep in our personalities. Damn vanilla relationships.

Last edited by Deanna; 03-18-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #40
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics
Question

I'm really curious to know how some of the posters here found their other half. Has anyone ever "spotted" a fellow feeder/feedee in real life? I swear one of my best friends is in the closet, and part of me desperately wants to confirm my suspicion.

You see, despite my feedee fantasies, I'm a scrawny gal. A while back, I had family worried about me and telling me to gain weight. I promise I don't have an eating disorder, just weird genes from my mother.

When Mr. Potential Feeder--also a foodee and a fabulous cook--found out, he got that unmistakable twinkle in his eye. Ever since, he's been gabbing about how I need fattening up, how he's going to get me to the local ice cream parlor and watch me gobble everything up until I have to be rolled out the door, etc. It gets really good once he's had a drop or two of alcohol. . . . Lord, there was that one party where the two of us were basically fantasizing in public over cake and a game of chess, and the whole rest of the room completely oblivious. . . !

We share a million other interests and personality traits, but he's never once asked me out. I fear I'm too hopelessly thin. That, or he's afraid of starting a relationship because I'm planning to move out of state.

If only he knew what he was missing out on. Part of me wants to "out" him, even if not in the context of a romantic relationship. We're awfully close, and I can't help but think it would be good for him to know he isn't alone. It sure did me a lot of good. Advice or perspectives, anyone?
kittymahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymahlberg View Post
I'm really curious to know how some of the posters here found their other half. Has anyone ever "spotted" a fellow feeder/feedee in real life? I swear one of my best friends is in the closet, and part of me desperately wants to confirm my suspicion.

You see, despite my feedee fantasies, I'm a scrawny gal. A while back, I had family worried about me and telling me to gain weight. I promise I don't have an eating disorder, just weird genes from my mother.

When Mr. Potential Feeder--also a foodee and a fabulous cook--found out, he got that unmistakable twinkle in his eye. Ever since, he's been gabbing about how I need fattening up, how he's going to get me to the local ice cream parlor and watch me gobble everything up until I have to be rolled out the door, etc. It gets really good once he's had a drop or two of alcohol. . . . Lord, there was that one party where the two of us were basically fantasizing in public over cake and a game of chess, and the whole rest of the room completely oblivious. . . !

We share a million other interests and personality traits, but he's never once asked me out. I fear I'm too hopelessly thin. That, or he's afraid of starting a relationship because I'm planning to move out of state.

If only he knew what he was missing out on. Part of me wants to "out" him, even if not in the context of a romantic relationship. We're awfully close, and I can't help but think it would be good for him to know he isn't alone. It sure did me a lot of good. Advice or perspectives, anyone?
I think the best way to find out for sure is to confess in a very surfacey way. Tell him you always got a charge out of gaining, sometimes you wonder what it would be like to get really really fat. Say it with a sense of finality, like you're not looking to start a conversation or anything. That's how it works for me usually even though I'm already really really fat. Judging by his response you can decide whether you want to delve further or drop the whole subject. As for finding them its a bit easier for me because I'm already quite fat so that seems to be a draw out in the open. What *I* would do if I were thin would be to put an add on a BBW website and say I'm a skinny with fat fantasies and I'm looking for someone who gets me. You'll get hits, maybe some from a few disgruntled women who don't think you belong but who cares? One monkey don't stop no show.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 03-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #42
LinathSuru
Dreamer

Quote:
I think the best way to find out for sure is to confess in a very surfacey way. Tell him you always got a charge out of gaining, sometimes you wonder what it would be like to get really really fat. Say it with a sense of finality, like you're not looking to start a conversation or anything. That's how it works for me usually even though I'm already really really fat. Judging by his response you can decide whether you want to delve further or drop the whole subject. As for finding them its a bit easier for me because I'm already quite fat so that seems to be a draw out in the open. What *I* would do if I were thin would be to put an add on a BBW website and say I'm a skinny with fat fantasies and I'm looking for someone who gets me. You'll get hits, maybe some from a few disgruntled women who don't think you belong but who cares? One monkey don't stop no show.
Wish I could rep you for that LillyBBW, but apparently I've been favoring you lately.

Kittymahlberg, you said you're curious how some of us found our other halves.. In my case it's really been a long, slow, journey.. I've always loved food, but when I was young I was rail thin even though I ate like a pig. Metabolism didn't slow down until I became sedentary and my current Feeder started dating me when I was still fairly small (for my height at least). He helped me come to accept my body and stop feeling guilty for my love of food.

As far as how I'd approach your situation... Well, I admit I tend to move fast in relationships.. I'd give him the drop or two of alcohol to start the 'really fun' talk and then lay on the flirtation heavily in feedee style.. Saying things like, "God, can you imagine how soft my belly would be if we did go to the ice cream shop like that regularly?" while touching said belly and smiling...

If you're wanting to move slower I'd go LillyBBW's route, but if your suspicions really are correct about him that kind of flirtation (and other similar things like telling him it's sexy what a good cook he is) should get the ball rolling in a manner that will basically confirm your guess.

Good luck with your situation, it sounds like it could make for a lot of fun.

~*~*~*~

So here's another thing I love about being a Feedee... I've started a thread on it on fetlife before, but I want to see what my fellow Dimmers think. I have developed what I like to term 'Bodily Comfort Places'. Mostly my tummy to be honest.

Basically... As my tummy gets softer I get more comfort out of it. I'm not talking physical comfort.. But emotional. For example, Monday I went to the dentist. For the first time in my life I was actually nervous about going (this because I had a cavity so deep it almost touched the nerve and my last time into the dentist my tooth would not get numb and the pain was awful!). When I was there lying on the chair my hands were clasped on my upper belly and I could feel the soft yield of my fat beneath them. It gave me a sense of emotional calm. I could focus on that and think less about the drill and the scraping tool and everything else because my hands were lying on my cushion of fat.

There's also a place on my hand that my husband rubs. It's the flesh between my thumb and first finger. My hands are fairly skinny. I didn't honestly think there was any fat on them until he started rubbing this place. It makes me want to cuddle into him and fall asleep. I just feel so at peace as his thumb draws over that skin time and time again... It's a wonderful feeling.

I'm curious if any other Feedees have found these sorts of places on their bodies.. Or if Feeders find they take this sort of comfort from cuddling/touching/petting their Feedees in certain areas.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #43
Dromond
Old school

That body comfort thing is not limited to feedees, Lin. It is a good topic, you should start a thread about it.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #44
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Wish I could rep you for that LillyBBW, but apparently I've been favoring you lately.

Kittymahlberg, you said you're curious how some of us found our other halves.. In my case it's really been a long, slow, journey.. I've always loved food, but when I was young I was rail thin even though I ate like a pig. Metabolism didn't slow down until I became sedentary and my current Feeder started dating me when I was still fairly small (for my height at least). He helped me come to accept my body and stop feeling guilty for my love of food.

As far as how I'd approach your situation... Well, I admit I tend to move fast in relationships.. I'd give him the drop or two of alcohol to start the 'really fun' talk and then lay on the flirtation heavily in feedee style.. Saying things like, "God, can you imagine how soft my belly would be if we did go to the ice cream shop like that regularly?" while touching said belly and smiling...

If you're wanting to move slower I'd go LillyBBW's route, but if your suspicions really are correct about him that kind of flirtation (and other similar things like telling him it's sexy what a good cook he is) should get the ball rolling in a manner that will basically confirm your guess.

Good luck with your situation, it sounds like it could make for a lot of fun.

~*~*~*~

So here's another thing I love about being a Feedee... I've started a thread on it on fetlife before, but I want to see what my fellow Dimmers think. I have developed what I like to term 'Bodily Comfort Places'. Mostly my tummy to be honest.

Basically... As my tummy gets softer I get more comfort out of it. I'm not talking physical comfort.. But emotional. For example, Monday I went to the dentist. For the first time in my life I was actually nervous about going (this because I had a cavity so deep it almost touched the nerve and my last time into the dentist my tooth would not get numb and the pain was awful!). When I was there lying on the chair my hands were clasped on my upper belly and I could feel the soft yield of my fat beneath them. It gave me a sense of emotional calm. I could focus on that and think less about the drill and the scraping tool and everything else because my hands were lying on my cushion of fat.

There's also a place on my hand that my husband rubs. It's the flesh between my thumb and first finger. My hands are fairly skinny. I didn't honestly think there was any fat on them until he started rubbing this place. It makes me want to cuddle into him and fall asleep. I just feel so at peace as his thumb draws over that skin time and time again... It's a wonderful feeling.

I'm curious if any other Feedees have found these sorts of places on their bodies.. Or if Feeders find they take this sort of comfort from cuddling/touching/petting their Feedees in certain areas.
OMG yesssss, I have several places like that. For a long time it was my lower belly. The area is just so soft and squeezable that I find myself going there automaticly when I'm feeling stressed or pensive. I've noticed that I've been doing it a little bit more around my hips and thighs lately as they've gotten larger and softer. I'm not certain if I'm doing it as a means to comfort myself or just the hand motion itself works as a stress reliever. Maybe a little bit of both. My arms and the area just under my boobs too.

Gosh. I sound like such a self-toucher now that I've said all that. I never really thought of it before.

@~;~~
Old 03-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #45
LinathSuru
Dreamer

Quote:
That body comfort thing is not limited to feedees, Lin. It is a good topic, you should start a thread about it.
Mm, it may not be limited to feedees, but in my case it is related. I never used to take comfort in either of the two places I've mentioned until I started actively gaining weight. I do think it would be a good topic to have as an open topic, though I'm not sure what board that would fall in. Any thoughts?

Quote:
OMG yesssss, I have several places like that. For a long time it was my lower belly. The area is just so soft and squeezable that I find myself going there automaticly when I'm feeling stressed or pensive. I've noticed that I've been doing it a little bit more around my hips and thighs lately as they've gotten larger and softer. I'm not certain if I'm doing it as a means to comfort myself or just the hand motion itself works as a stress reliever. Maybe a little bit of both. My arms and the area just under my boobs too.

Gosh. I sound like such a self-toucher now that I've said all that. I never really thought of it before.
*Giggles* I never realized how much I touched my belly til it struck me that I always did it when I was stressed out. Always, without fail. Sometimes I make a conscious effort to move my hands and I still find they're back on my belly by the end of a stressful scenario. I guess it's kind of like a security blanket.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #46
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

I just had to quote both of you since this reminded me of a couple of things. My wife was somewhat "self-conscious" of her size at times, but in the privacy of home, as we sat close, I'd find myself gently rubbing and squeezing the soft flesh around the fold in her upper arm. . She really enjoyed my doing that (perhaps as much as I enjoyed every opportunity to touch her ) It was mutually satisfying, and I was always the recipient of a sweet kiss every time. . (among other things I'll leave untold here.. )

Quote:

I seem to remember my wife would gently massage the area just below her breasts, she had a beautiful belly and was especially soft in that specific area. She would often close her eyes and gently rub that spot. . I often wondered if something were bothering her, but I do believe you've answered that question here. Very nice. . Thanks!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #47
there_there

there_there can now change their title
Default Female feeders....

Are so difficult to find. If not for that, I'm sure I would have blown up ages ago...

Instead it has been a long, slow grind....but by trial and error I'm slowly figuring out the right way to do it on my own. Accepted that I'll need to make a long-term commitment of like 2 lbs per week.....and not just fast food, that always burns me out.

10 weeks of that though....the thought of 20 lbs on my belly is so hot - I know I can do it, I've built up the fat cells over the past 6 years....time to turn that fire hose back on and put it a couple months of work - finally posting a pic worthy of this place will be worth the effort.
there_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:19 AM   #48
there_there

Default I always thought....

That if you go looking for trouble, trouble would find you this seems to be the exception. I'll tell you what DOES work though - drinking mass gainer shakes twice a day and not working out....ugh....lol
Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #49
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

You might find a bit more trouble to get into posting on the BHM board rather than here. Sadly I do think you're right, there there. It's probably much easier for a FFA to find a feedee than vice versa due to the ratio.

@~;~~
Old 04-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #50
there_there

Quote:
You might find a bit more trouble to get into posting on the BHM board rather than here. Sadly I do think you're right, there there. It's probably much easier for a FFA to find a feedee than vice versa due to the ratio.
No doubt. I've gone back and forth over the years about posting over there....had some interest a few years back, but I flamed out so many time it died off.

Not going to post over there until I put on a good 20 lbs....Just need to keep my eyes on the prize. Getting so flabby, but I've been here before...time to finally take the next step(s).