Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #26
fishhat

fishhat can now change their title
Default indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
I'd rather have a man and a bbw at the same time. Why go through all the trouble of transforming? heh.

I realize I sound crazy. I'm ok with that.
i couldn't agree more. that is, you do not sound crazy in the least.
fishhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #27
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Yes, there are women who want to become fatter.

Yes, there are people who are biologically male who want to become women.

I'm sure there are a few trans people who want to become fat. Yes.
Have a cookie. *gives cookie*

=Divals
Old 07-21-2006, 01:51 AM   #28
parksy
On Timeout

parksy has said some nice things

Quote:
Had to bump cause I was scrolling through craigslist and found this interesting post related to the subject of this thread. Very interesting!

Please TRANSFORM this average guy into a BBW / SSBBW
Interesting article though you can tell it is just fantasy.
parksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:01 AM   #29
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild
I knew a guy via the internet who wanted to be a fat woman, yes.
I knew a fat woman via a guy who wanted to be the internet.

wait, what?
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:40 AM   #30
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I think deep in a fa's sex drive their replication,procreation response wants a large offspring,probably larger than oneself,Larger people are usually stronger ,,,survival of the fittest.. What a fa really sees is the DNA of a BBW to achieve their unconsious desire. .Probably why most often the fa is a slim male..... This is a kind of a weird answer to the question.....Anyone agree with this theory??? Crossover genetics to achieve the long term goal..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:16 AM   #31
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan
I think deep in a fa's sex drive their replication,procreation response wants a large offspring,probably larger than oneself,Larger people are usually stronger ,,,survival of the fittest.. What a fa really sees is the DNA of a BBW to achieve their unconsious desire. .Probably why most often the fa is a slim male..... This is a kind of a weird answer to the question.....Anyone agree with this theory??? Crossover genetics to achieve the long term goal..
Well, that would certainly explain it if all of mankind was interested primarily in fat women, or if all FAs were thin. Most of the FAs I know are average to fat themselves.

I seriously doubt anyone's attracted to a specific trait like fatness or blue eyes or dark hair because they have a biological desire for a fat/blue eyed/dark haired child, because, you know, darker haired people are usually stronger.

Like what you like. If it's not harming anyone, what's the need in silly justifications?
Old 07-27-2006, 07:57 AM   #32
"Jini"

"Jini" has said some nice things
Default Thank you Totmacher

You understood what I was (am) asking. Of course I asked the question because I have seen such stories written and I've wondered...

Clearly there Are men who want to be transformed but My question is about the "transformers". Again, thank you.

As for Why a guy might want to be transformed?
I found the notion of being controlled and as "powerless as possible. Going to the (stereotypically) weaker gender, becoming fat, out of shape, conventionally unattractive" interesting, except (to me) that wouldn't seem likely since I understand that Women hold All the power in their hands.

After all, it seems that All that Man does is for women. Monuments are built for them, wars waged, mighty buildings constructed, poems, plays, songs and novels written for and about them.

It seems to me that almost everything that Man has done or will do has been either at the request of woman, or to impress woman either directly or indirectly. And, of course, since Round women are the ultimate expression of the female form and therefore hold the most power in their pudgy fingers (not necessarily true in this place and moment in history, but sooner or later all things swing back to sensible and then once again will be acknowledged as the standard by which beauty will be measured)

So I would think that any man that wanted to become such a woman would simply want to hold such power :-)
"Jini" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:01 AM   #33
"Jini"

"Jini" has said some nice things

Hm, what makes you think that it's just fantasy?
Perhaps he's(?) serious?
There Are people with some rather odd quirks in the world, right?
"Jini" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:03 AM   #34
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jini
You understood what I was (am) asking. Of course I asked the question because I have seen such stories written and I've wondered...

Clearly there Are men who want to be transformed but My question is about the "transformers". Again, thank you.

As for Why a guy might want to be transformed?
I found the notion of being controlled and as "powerless as possible. Going to the (stereotypically) weaker gender, becoming fat, out of shape, conventionally unattractive" interesting, except (to me) that wouldn't seem likely since I understand that Women hold All the power in their hands.

After all, it seems that All that Man does is for women. Monuments are built for them, wars waged, mighty buildings constructed, poems, plays, songs and novels written for and about them.

It seems to me that almost everything that Man has done or will do has been either at the request of woman, or to impress woman either directly or indirectly. And, of course, since Round women are the ultimate expression of the female form and therefore hold the most power in their pudgy fingers (not necessarily true in this place and moment in history, but sooner or later all things swing back to sensible and then once again will be acknowledged as the standard by which beauty will be measured)

So I would think that any man that wanted to become such a woman would simply want to hold such power :-)
Maybe it's just that the guy is TS, and finds fat girls to be physically most attractive. Generally, girls want to be attractive, right?

=Divals
Old 07-27-2006, 09:43 AM   #35
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
After all, it seems that All that Man does is for women.
Hardly, they do it for their own ego, lust for power, dominance and control.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #36
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
..... Wait. What?

Can you tell me where these monuments are? There's Lady Lib, and the nurses memorial at Arlington (I think that's where it is).....but beyond that? Not so much.

Wars? Who are the masterminds behind them? Who are the ones in power (more often than not)? (Irrational) men.

Buildings being constructed solely for women? Not really. Though I'd appreciate if those buildings that house services to women weren't bombed or forced out of operation, such as abortion clinics or Planned Parenthood facilities.

Well, yes, poems, plays, songs and novels are written about women. They're also written about men. They're EVEN written with BOTH members of opposite sex in them! Oh, for SHAME, Jane Austen! How *dare* you write about both Elizabeth Bennet AND Mr. Darcy! Tsk Tsk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:58 AM   #37
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default geez...I just wrote the story because I got off on the idea

Nothing more, just wanted to put something into words that I always fantasized about. I don't think it's that big a deal really.
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #38
parksy
On Timeout

parksy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals
Maybe it's just that the guy is TS, and finds fat girls to be physically most attractive. Generally, girls want to be attractive, right?

=Divals
You are completly right i have alway's thought that is the most attractive female form that is why i want too acheive that form myself not for power or too control anything just for me too be me and be attractive for myself.
parksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:44 AM   #39
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Wars? Who are the masterminds behind them? Who are the ones in power (more often than not)? (Irrational) men.
What about Troy?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:37 PM   #40
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I think largely it could be a fetish theme. Sex-change, usually through magical means, is prevalent in "Ranma 1/2" for example.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:23 PM   #41
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Marie

Well the whole Islamic Terrorist thing may have a female slate to it.

http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/s...TOKEN=48620500

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
..... Wait. What?

Can you tell me where these monuments are? There's Lady Lib, and the nurses memorial at Arlington (I think that's where it is).....but beyond that? Not so much.

Buildings being constructed solely for women? Not really. Though I'd appreciate if those buildings that house services to women weren't bombed or forced out of operation, such as abortion clinics or Planned Parenthood facilities.

Well, yes, poems, plays, songs and novels are written about women. They're also written about men. They're EVEN written with BOTH members of opposite sex in them! Oh, for SHAME, Jane Austen! How *dare* you write about both Elizabeth Bennet AND Mr. Darcy! Tsk Tsk.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #42
rarwrang

rarwrang can now change their title

Quote:
I think this is an interesting theme, one I'd be open to. Both as someone very pro trans people and also for reasons of genderf**king.

I do think the OP question was more about a fantasy though?

But a practical part for trans women, gaining weight if you are a pear can help look more effeminate, so a plus there.

But back to fantasy, its sorta hot. I have to admit it confuses me some. I'd rather have a man and a bbw at the same time. Why go through all the trouble of transforming? heh.

I realize I sound crazy. I'm ok with that.
i do write erotica about transgendered bbw though ...im also a fiend for them and am always on a constant search of stories like that. they are nearly impossible to find, but when i do its all good.