Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics
Default Large Man and Large Woman

My guy and I are both about 300#. He has a belly and I have the pear shape with lots of junk in the trunk, big thighs, and the belly.

I know there have been many discussions about positions, but I've been having trouble finding them and the links.

I prefer when a man is on top. Given our sizes, it can be difficult even with my leg flexibility. What can I do to help him out to get around my fat for deeper penetration? He's an average sized guy.

We also tried me on top, but straddling him actually makes my hips cramp in a very uncomfortable way. How can I best be comfortable in that position so I can actually feel him inside me? Any tips would be appreciated.

Again, I'm sorry if this is a repeat question. I'm sure it is. IF nothing else, I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me to some good fat position threads and/or pages.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can be on top but cannot sit up straight so a guy with a belly would be an issue. A weight bench or something similar like a chair and ottoman fixes the hip issue because your feet are on the ground you could a bunch of pillows under him and kinda squat. I find a pillow under my hips helps alot with missionary though I am all belly. I also really like laying on my side... he straddles my lower leg and I either point the other leg up or pull it to my chest.... it's a good one for eye contact and he can see EVERYTHING all at once.. boobs/belly/ass/face.
This combo usually results in a quickly though lol.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since I see you're a trucker, I'm assuming your most challenging time is in the sleeper where room is limited.

Finally, a sex subject I have first hand knowledge of that doesn't include, well, my first hand .

As a bigger guy that has spent a lot of time in sleepers over the years, there are 3 really good positions.

1. Use pillows either under your hips or to put your head on and lay face down, rear end up and he can be on his knees or stand up in front of the bunk if you have a tall sleeper and do it from behind.

2. You can lay on your back and put your legs straight up with your feet on his shoulders and he can kneel in front of you.

3. He can sit on the edge of the bunk and spread his legs wide and lay back propped on a pillow and you can ease down on top in between his legs and lean forward using the two seats to hold on to for balance purposes. This one requires a front wrap around curtain for privacy as the bunk curtain alone would not be able to be closed.

These are the 3 best ones I have used over the years so maybe they will work for you. Good luck!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Again, check How Do You Do IT? and FAT SEX -- About Positions and Attitudes right here on Dimensions.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote