Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
fatloverforever10

fatloverforever10 has said some nice things
Default post your fat feet photos.

I realized their are no fat feed threads here, so i made one.
fatloverforever10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatloverforever10
I love those fat feet
Only if you post a peen photo first.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post

whats a peen photo
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy

whats a peen photo
Penis, peen is just funnier.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
whats a peen photo
Your innocence is so adorable. Oh, the things I'd do....LOL
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Penis, peen is just funnier.
hahaha...now that is funny..
i thought peen photos were a big no-no

Last edited by balletguy; 03-31-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #7
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy

hahaha...now that is funny..
i thought peen photos were a big no-no
They are, but if somebody demands photos of us girls, I demand peen pics first. It's only fair
Old 03-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #8
balletguy

Quote:
They are, but if somebody demands photos of us girls, I demand peen pics first. It's only fair
sounds fair i guess. you are a savey buisnesswoman
Old 03-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
fatloverforever10

fatloverforever10 has said some nice things

sorry if this came off as spam, i have a foot fetish, and i didnt see any active threads with feet
fatloverforever10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatloverforever10 View Post
sorry if this came off as spam, i have a foot fetish, and i didnt see any active threads with feet
no harm no foul just having fun.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatloverforever10 View Post
Well, if you hadn't started six threads begging for photos of women when many of your requests already exist, meaning it's obvious you didn't bother to do a basic search, maybe we we wouldn't have thought it was spam.

Also, lovely kitty paws, cinnamitch!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #13
balletguy

Quote:
Well, if you hadn't started six threads begging for photos of women when many of your requests already exist, meaning it's obvious you didn't bother to do a basic search, maybe we we wouldn't have thought it was spam.

Also, lovely kitty paws, cinnamitch!
HAHAHAHAHAHA u funny
Old 03-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #14
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
better be a fat peen!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fat Feet

GIFSoup

Happy Camper....

end of thread......

to the OP make sure you don't choke on that gum....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #16
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here you are, now lemme see 'Dem tootsies!!!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 04-21-2012 at 09:49 AM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #17
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here you are, now lemme see 'Dem tootsies!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely, although the cat does not look amused in the least to be on display.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson
Lovely, although the cat does not look amused in the least to be on display.
She's going for the Angelina Jolie, never look happy thing.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She prefers we say they're not fat. They're fluffy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
balletguy

and here you gooo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat-feet.jpg (52.3 KB, 683 views)
Old 03-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #22
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
and here you gooo
Sexy
Old 04-01-2012, 05:07 AM   #23
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Adding to the mix

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #24
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Adding to the mix
Wow, where else can someone ask for feet pictures and get pics of pussy instead?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #25
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Oh goodness I hate my feet. I wouldnt want to subject anyone to a pic of them.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote