Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Weight Board Confessional

Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

I'll go first.

I'm like a bottomless pit lately. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to get full. I know that sounds hot..but it really sucks..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

I'll go first.

I'm like a bottomless pit lately. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to get full. I know that sounds hot..but it really sucks..LOL
lol you're right, it is hot.

my turn...

im a closet stuffer.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
lol you're right, it is hot.

my turn...

im a closet stuffer.
What do you mean by stuffer? I've heard that term, but not sure what exactly it entails.....or is it just obvious and I'm clueless? lol
Old 03-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What do you mean by stuffer? I've heard that term, but not sure what exactly it entails.....or is it just obvious and I'm clueless? lol
i eat a LOT at once just for the feeling of being extremely full...although it's relatively rare, i LOVE the way it feels.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:17 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

Quote:
i eat a LOT at once just for the feeling of being extremely full...although it's relatively rare, i LOVE the way it feels.
OHHHHHHHHHHH..I'm really glad you explained..because I thought you meant you like to stuff your girl..lol

Old 03-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
OHHHHHHHHHHH..I'm really glad you explained..because I thought you meant you like to stuff your girl..lol

lol nah she's not into it
Old 03-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this thread.... what a great way to get things off your chest!!

Let's see, what can I confess first? There are so many! Well, I would like to be thinner... note that I said "thinner", not thin. God knows I'm not made that way, therefore will never be the public's version of 'thin', but I would like to be thinner. My doctor put me on Wellbutrin recently in hopes of triggering some weight loss, which I wholeheartedly agreed too. WHY you ask? Because the thought of dieting, most specifically - giving up all the favorite foods - makes me want to pull my hair out.... seriously though, I absolutely LOVE food, and cannot bear to give up my pasta, bread, potatoes, fries, all those lovely carbs! I just can't do it! And, quite frankly, I just plain don't want to! So paradoxically, I want to be thinner, but don't want to stop eating to get there... Now don't get me wrong, I accept myself as I am... I like being a BBW, generally it's OK with me. The shopping aspect would be simpler....certain fashions just don't work on big gals, and I am absolutely a fashion hog. But I love being a BBW. There are just a few things I would change.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I, too have been eating like crazy...I was prescribed a new med and although one of the side effects is loss of appetite - I've never been hungrier.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #9
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
I confess that I, too have been eating like crazy...I was prescribed a new med and although one of the side effects is loss of appetite - I've never been hungrier.
Isn't it awful? I'm dying....this is definitely one of those emergency "I need a feeder" moments
Old 03-17-2007, 07:09 PM   #10
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Isn't it awful? I'm dying....this is definitely one of those emergency "I need a feeder" moments
Ahh, isn't that awful? You're thinking you could really go for one certain fattening thing (like a BIG piece of cheesecake) and you can't get your hands on it for whatever reason. And then you start to think "If only I had a feeder. He'd be all over that!"

Last edited by Ash; 03-17-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:11 PM   #11
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Ahh, isn't that awful? You're thinking you could really go for once certain fattening thing (like a BIG of cheesecake) and you can't get your hands on it for whatever reason. And then you start to think "If only I had a feeder. He'd be all over that!"
EXACTLY..I'd be like baby..go get me a steak dinner, some pasta, some egg rolls and a pepsi..lol

Old 03-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #12
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It is...though, right now I'm ok - just made a run for a nice cheeseburger and shake. But when I feel the hunger it's different than just a "I need to eat" sensation; it's more like an emergency like you said.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #13
MisticalMisty

Quote:
It is...though, right now I'm ok - just made a run for a nice cheeseburger and shake. But when I feel the hunger it's different than just a "I need to eat" sensation; it's more like an emergency like you said.
It's amazing to me..I mean I had a huge meal earlier and about 30 mins later it felt like I haven't eaten in days.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #14
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
It's amazing to me..I mean I had a huge meal earlier and about 30 mins later it felt like I haven't eaten in days.
Yup - that's me as well...

::sigh:: And I just bought a bunch of cute spring clothes...oh well, thank goodness for receipts!
Old 03-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #15
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When I get hungry, I get bitchy. Not like regular bitchy. REALITY SHOW bitchy.

I will not wait to eat either. If it's a matter of waiting until going to the store, there's a rush on it, and god forbid I don't get it then.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #16
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fat Fun!

I just bought a Tanita scale that goes up to 440, half the fun
of being this fat is to be able to measure it!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:40 PM   #17
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I just bought a Tanita scale that goes up to 440, half the fun
of being this fat is to be able to measure it!!!
I need to get one of those. I'm curious to know what my number is these days.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:49 PM   #18
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default My Number

Quote:
I need to get one of those. I'm curious to know what my number is these days.
Hahaha!!!, my number is 402 and that Tanita gives consistant
readings up there. In a few months I'll see if it goes past 440, Cici's Pizza is
opening a new store here in Lebanon, Tn!

Old 03-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
Ash
Smash

Oh, Cici's. It hurts so good sometimes. I mean, the pizza is sub-par, but it's so cheap and abundant!
Old 03-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #20
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Oh, Cici's. It hurts so good sometimes. I mean, the pizza is sub-par, but it's so cheap and abundant!
When I first moved out on my own..ci ci's buffet in Norman was like 2.99. So I could eat and eat for like $3.50 because I always got a water..the pizza sucked..but it was filling!

I think I could kill a large pizza right now..maybe some buffalo wings...MMMMM
Old 03-17-2007, 08:02 PM   #21
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
so true...i could eat it for DAYS. and the cinnamon bread things are the JAM.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #22
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default My Sentiments

Quote:
AMEN Ashley!!!, that's my sentiments, exactly on the subject. I had
to give up Chinese 'cause the MSG was KILLING me, so I'll be attacking pizza
with a vengence!!! Bet I top-out the Tanita in a few months! Hahaha!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #23
Ash
Smash

Quote:
so true...i could eat it for DAYS. and the cinnamon bread things are the JAM.
Oh, man. They have this dessert thing called a Bavarian. I have no idea what the pudding-like stuff on the top is, but those things are YUM!
Old 03-18-2007, 01:18 AM   #24
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I love this thread.... what a great way to get things off your chest!!
Let's see, what can I confess first? There are so many! Well, I would like to be thinner... note that I said "thinner", not thin.

I confess that I belong to Violet's Yahoo Group, and while I respect her desire to be thinner, I think that she is beautiful just the way she is. I think you have one of the greatest collection of photos out of all the groups I belong to.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:17 AM   #25
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow... thank you!! You are so sweet! I'm working on more pics, so keep your eyes open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I confess that I belong to Violet's Yahoo Group, and while I respect her desire to be thinner, I think that she is beautiful just the way she is. I think you have one of the greatest collection of photos out of all the groups I belong to.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote