Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #76
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
I just FEEL fat lately. Extra puffy. Nothing happened to make me notice a thing, just feel fat, extra fat. That's it.
Is that a good thing or bad thing?
Old 03-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #77
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

My mom,that's how.She has ALWAYS commented on my weight.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #78
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
My mom,that's how.She has ALWAYS commented on my weight.
Sucks you had to deal with that for so long.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:57 PM   #79
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

while power raking the lawn.. oof... gravity seems to be increasing for me
Old 04-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #80
scottyb100

scottyb100 has said some nice things
Wink

I had one only a few weeks ago. Two in fact.
The first one was when I was buying some new T-shirts in Primark. Tried on a L Marvel top (I'm a bit of a geek) and it ripped a little but they where alright with that and got me an XL one. Thats how I found out that my T-shirt size is now XL.
The second one was when I was getting changed in the morning. I dropped a sock so I bent over to get it and when coming back up, I smacked my moob off my backboard of my bed and it hurt real bad!!!!

Thoughs where my "Wow, I got fat?!" moments!!!
scottyb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #81
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

I tried on some old business shirts that I could button up but were tight about 2 years ago and now I can't even pull the ends of the shirt together to button it up. Looks like I need to go clothes shopping again for an interview I have on Monday.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:15 PM   #82
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I have always been into women gaining and especially my wife! Over the years my wife has gained and lost.....and through the lady several years have gone up and down myself while indulging on all the treats I buy for the house trying to get my wife to really fatten up!

Because of the lack of her getting really fat I have found myself eating out of control at times and actually gained a lot more weight than my wife did.....because of this lack of her gaining I took my weight gain fetish and turned it on myself and got really excited about getting a lot fatter and having my wife comment and notice.

It was kind of shocking to see how big my gut became ......especially after a huge stuffing I could barely move with my huge belly getting in the way.

But very shocking was when I saw a profile of myself sitting in a chair with my shirt off leaning back after a big meal and not only was my belly huge like an oversized beach ball but for the first time I saw the my reflection and was shocked by my huge sagging boobs that were big muscular pecs several months before without the close to 40 Lbs. I gained!

My wife only really commented once with this huge weight gain I had in a relatively short time frame when she was pretty tipsy one night after dinner....while waiting for the valet to bring our car up..... I mentioned that the restaurant reminded me of a place we went to a long time ago when she came in close to me for a cuddled hug and said she didn't remember back then and she especially didn't remember me having all this back then while she palmed and jiggled my huge gut and then squeezed and shook my soft fattened up chest that seemed to keep jiggling for minutes after she stopped shaking my chest. I was shocked, embarrassed and aroused all at once.

During this time she was heavier than she had been for a long time and I was clearly heavier than I had been ever. It was pretty fun having our fattened up bellies bouncing and squishing into each other totally stuffed from dinner still kind of in a new awkward and arousing way during a love making session later that night.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:00 AM   #83
BountifulBeautyAbroad

BountifulBeautyAbroad can now change their title

I kind of thought it twice. First when I wasn't comfortable in my body and when I first started to gain weight I though "Wow, why are my thighs always touching. I must be fat." I wasn't really fat at all. But then when I got comfortable with my new size, I realized my butt was pushing against the arms of my computer chair and I thought, "yep, now I'm fat" lol
BountifulBeautyAbroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:12 PM   #84
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Is that a good thing or bad thing?
Most of the time it's not an issue, I just don't think about it much. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's not.

I can say that I much prefer my fat body when naked. When getting dressed is when I start to dislike it a bit. That's my truth.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #85
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Most of the time it's not an issue, I just don't think about it much. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's not.

I can say that I much prefer my fat body when naked. When getting dressed is when I start to dislike it a bit. That's my truth.
I know what you mean big time.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #86
Larger_Than_Life

Larger_Than_Life has said some nice things

I'm now up to around 220ish. I'm starting to get to the point where I can feel myself getting a little fatter. My stomach is really starting to push forward and my butt is getting rounder. My family hasn't really said anything yet which is good. I really want to keep this going though and want to find someone who will gain with me or help feed me to speed up my gain.
Larger_Than_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:29 AM   #87
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

My wife was already huge, at 5'0", 250lb. when we first met in 1998 and she 23 y/o. 2 pregnancies and 16 years later she has slowly put on the pounds.

She was 303 pounds when she saw her dr. last month and decided that was fat enough and decided to go on the diet pill phentermin.

Even though she has been morbidly or super obese her entire adult life, she has also been remarkably healthy for someone of her size. She has had no health issues attributed to obesity over the years.

Even at 303 pounds she is very attractive with all the right curves and a huge soft belly, massive boobs, and many love handles. It will be hard getting used to a smaller leaner version of her.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #88
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep
Default just starting out

I didn't intend to gain weight at first, but I love food so much and I am through with depriving myself. I was so skinny the doc told me off, I was 130lb and 5 foot 7 you could see bones and everything. I am not super big now but I the past month I have gained 10lb in just one month alone, and have realised gaining is showing quicker results than trying to keep the weight off. I am creeping up to 160lb now which for me is a lot, I noticed when the replacement pairs of jeans I bought to accommodate the initial splurge now are getting a bit tight, and I have a proper belly. I am wearing a top today that used to fit ok but right now it is too tight to the point where, whilst working on my laptop I have pulled the top up to let my belly expand freely.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:00 PM   #89
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcc42 View Post
My wife was already huge, at 5'0", 250lb. when we first met in 1998 and she 23 y/o. 2 pregnancies and 16 years later she has slowly put on the pounds.

She was 303 pounds when she saw her dr. last month and decided that was fat enough and decided to go on the diet pill phentermin.

Even though she has been morbidly or super obese her entire adult life, she has also been remarkably healthy for someone of her size. She has had no health issues attributed to obesity over the years.

Even at 303 pounds she is very attractive with all the right curves and a huge soft belly, massive boobs, and many love handles. It will be hard getting used to a smaller leaner version of her.
Dude, EVERY thread?!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #90
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
Dude, EVERY thread?!
I don't believe he's even married.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #91
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The smallest I have ever been is a size 12 and that was in high school.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:01 AM   #92
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Over the past year I have gone from 190ish to 220. I've noticed it more when I put on my work uniform. The bottom buttons are starting to stretch. Lol. My, "wow I'm fat" moment was one time at work a few weeks ago I was bending over to pick something up and I heard a big (riiiiiip). Thankfully it wasn't my pants but I had to throw out my pairs of boxers. My gain is more at my belly and thighs. I have womanly hips??
Old 07-16-2014, 10:54 PM   #93
xxopenmymind

xxopenmymind has said some nice things

Well, I've been fat for the majority of my life, since I was 8 (I'm 23 now). I guess there's been several times in my life where I realized "wow, I got fat!" I think the first would be when I was still in high school and it had always been hard to fit in the desks, but there were certain desks that I just couldn't sit in because when I stood up, the whole thing would move and I would be, for all intents and purposes, stuck in the desk. That same year I tried on some capri pants that I'd worn for a few years with no problem...stretchy ones too. Tried them on, could barely get them up and over my belly. Thought "Hey, at least they're on!" Bent over, felt them get tight as hell and then split completely while everything just hung out. That was when I thought in high school "Wow, I got fat. I should probably lose weight."

Next time was when...I stood on my scale about a year later and it read "error" when I stood on it instead of a weight...a scale built to hold 300 pounds. Again, thought "Wow, I got fat. I should probably lose some weight."

Let's see...I've been so big that actually gaining weight wasn't something I noticed because i'm so big. But when I felt my belly fold actually feel fuller, like it was actually a big fat roll..."Wow I got fat."

When I went to buy new jeans at the store and the 26 could barely get up over my butt. When I sat on the picnic table and it nearly flipped. Most recently, when I noticed that my jeans that I've worn so long that they're all stretched out, can barely fit. And the jeans I just bought that fit a month ago don't fit anymore, at least if the button on the bathroom floor means anything...

lol yeah i'm really fat. :/ lol
xxopenmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #94
Mr kong

Mr kong has said some nice things

I came back to my summer cabin for some vacation.

What i have noticed is:

Stuff that I did quite easy last summer now gets me out
of breath. I have to take more breaks while working in the garden

My swimwear and my belly doesn't really work well together

What my neighbours noticed:

That's a nice office-body you've developed (said in a friendly way)
Mr kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #95
scottyb100

scottyb100 has said some nice things

Happend again.
Was down in the kitchen tonight and saw my reflection in the mirror and I looked huge. I had bought a ton of food as well that night. Weighed myself to see how much bigger I was and since last time, a month or so ago, a stone and a bit. So proud. I started as a feeder too!!!
scottyb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:18 PM   #96
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

I was in the background of a photo being taken of three people at a picnic. I was standing talking to someone and the camera showed me from the side, no shirt, relaxed.

My stomach looked HUGE, preggo, 11 months.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #97
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

I can say that I much prefer my fat body when naked.
I find this sweet and touching. And healthy. Some women I've dated REFUSE to have the lights on during intimate moments due to extreme shyness about their naked body. So lovely when the woman is confident and lets you express respect and awe...as well as passion.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:38 PM   #98
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been fat. LOL At least since mid high school. I've struggled with it my whole life.
I've crept up and up in the numbers over the years. I never really "felt fat" until the last year or so... it seems like as soon as i crept over the 300 lb mark and got up to about 308-310- i started noticing that I actually have felt like crap. LOL * ultimately ended up at 320 at my very highest- currently i sit around 303-304))

Getting up out of bed in the morning is literally hard to do.... Having to actually "HOIST" myself up in the morning and then catch my breath.. its embarrassing... even though there is no one there to see it. Getting dressed, putting on socks or even underwear- its become a chore. Its awful.

While I really am learning to love myself exactly as is, I no longer feel that i need to get down to a certain number (in the mid 100's) to feel pretty or worthy... I do however recognize that I do need to lose some in order to not feel so roly poly and unhealthy. (and get rid of that pesky diabetes)

I actually just posted some where else that I've recently come to realize that I'd be perfectly happy if i just got down to the low to mid 200's. That's kind of big for me as far as learning to accept myself. I used to think i had to get down to like 150 to be worth anything. That's not true. Now its just about my health and nothing else.

sorry that got a lot longer than anyone asked for haha hope i didn't bore anyone
FluffyButterfly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:15 AM   #99
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
I've always been fat. LOL At least since mid high school. I've struggled with it my whole life.
I've crept up and up in the numbers over the years. I never really "felt fat" until the last year or so... it seems like as soon as i crept over the 300 lb mark and got up to about 308-310- i started noticing that I actually have felt like crap. LOL * ultimately ended up at 320 at my very highest- currently i sit around 303-304))

Getting up out of bed in the morning is literally hard to do.... Having to actually "HOIST" myself up in the morning and then catch my breath.. its embarrassing... even though there is no one there to see it. Getting dressed, putting on socks or even underwear- its become a chore. Its awful.

While I really am learning to love myself exactly as is, I no longer feel that i need to get down to a certain number (in the mid 100's) to feel pretty or worthy... I do however recognize that I do need to lose some in order to not feel so roly poly and unhealthy. (and get rid of that pesky diabetes)

I actually just posted some where else that I've recently come to realize that I'd be perfectly happy if i just got down to the low to mid 200's. That's kind of big for me as far as learning to accept myself. I used to think i had to get down to like 150 to be worth anything. That's not true. Now its just about my health and nothing else.

sorry that got a lot longer than anyone asked for haha hope i didn't bore anyone
I really, really respect this. To me this is a really healthy attitude to have towards size and I know it can be tough to think like that so you should be really proud of yourself.

I also totally understand what you mean about feeling like you had to get down to a certain number in order to feel worthy. I always remember when I was about 15 and 105 lbs, my mother used to tell me that I needed to lose seven pounds and grow about four inches (I was about the same height as now, 5'2) to be 'healthy' and 'normal'. That always stuck in my head, that I needed to weigh less than 98 lbs (to make up for being short) in order to be 'acceptable'. She always went on about wanting/wanting me to have bony knees and a flat stomach and visible hip bones and ribs and such. I know when I was 21 I dieted down to about 115 lbs and still felt so huge and disgusting, even though I was ill from being so thin and starving myself.

It has taken me a long time to realise that hey, I am healthy at 175lbs and I don't need to weigh 90 something pounds in order to be accepted. At last I am finally caring about my health and my wellbeing as opposed to trying to keep starving myself like I did as a teenager. And it is really inspiring to see somebody else who has managed to see past the 'I must get to this number to be acceptable' mentality and focused on their health instead.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #100
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@ Fluffybutterfly, you are beautiful and have unmeasurable value as a human being. Bringing yourself to this realization is perhaps one of the most important things toucan do. From there every decision you make about health, weight loss, etc is done because it is the decision you are making for you. I wish you well in your efforts to improve the way you feel about yourself. It sounds like you are on your way.

@ Loopy, I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to have a mother who tried to limit you to certain height and weight parameters. I am happy for you that you've reached a point where you define yourself and not let others do it for you.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote