Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #126
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Doc had to move left moob when she listened to my heart yesterday. I've been going to her for 7 years and she knew me when I was 160 lbs.

ooooopss lol
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:57 AM   #127
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

I went to get lunch today and I was like "I'm going to get like 2x the calories I usually eat for lunch. That will be fun, right?

And then I discovered that my lunches all this week have been Much more calorific than first thought. I have been eating a 520cal soup and 170 cal of boiled eggs, plus a roll, so my usual lunch is almost 700 calories already. I got myself an almond croissant to up it to 1200 for the meal. I'm both turned on and dismayed because there was no other combination of items I could come up with that was the same number of calories for the same price. :/ like so much for stuffing myself lol!
Old 01-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #128
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

We've been lucky here in Toronto this winter, it's been warmer than usual - until this week, that is. It dropped to well below zero (maybe as much as -30 celcius) with the wind chill this week.

I'd been wearing a lighter jacket and sweaters until now, but on Monday I had to pull out the heavy winter jacket, which I haven't worn since last March. It's a little bulky, but very warm - except I discovered that I can no longer button it up!

Not even close!

So I've got a new jacket now, but I am quite worried about what my weight will be when I visit my doctor in February... :/

Brenda
Old 01-11-2015, 11:06 PM   #129
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

So we finally had a day near zero recently so I decided to break out my long underwear. My pair is super stretchy so I didn't think about having to replace them with my recent gain. Needless to say they fit like a sausage casing, when I got home and peeled them off you could see the imprint of not just the waistband but the fabric texture as well.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:56 AM   #130
Afro Man

Afro Man has said some nice things

I've always been a big dude, so when I put on weight people rarely notices. However recently I've put on about 60lbs putting me around 355lbs and I've been getting a lot of comments. At first I thought my shoulders where just wider, that's why it's noticeable, I still thought I had a pretty muscular physic. Recently I saw a video of myself in action and HOLY SHIT I'm fat. You can see the outline of my belly, chest and back fat right through my shirt, I'm not hiding anything. Plus I just move like a fat guy, a little dumpy and not quite as agile as I thought I was being. I can't believe how much I waddle when I walk too. I tried to get myself back in shape after I saw the video but after 2 days of "lite" exercise, I realized how out of shape I really am. Oh well looks like there's no going back now
Old 03-01-2015, 04:57 AM   #131
Mr kong

Mr kong has said some nice things

I was visiting my parents yesterday.

My mum pointed at my belly and asked how often I ate pizza.

In her mind the only thing that make you fat is pizza...
Mr kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:43 AM   #132
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

For me:

1. Looking in a window while walking by seeing my reflection
2. Try to slow down on my eating, then give up and pig out
3. Realizing that I don't really get full anymore
4. Bending over to tie my shoes with my Huge gut stopping me
5. Bending over and realizing my belly cut off my breathing
6. Sitting down on the couch and having my belly sitting way out in front of me
7. Feeling how much clumsier I am with my movements and the extra weight

My wife:

1. Seeing how much faster she has to change out her Dove bar of soap in the shower because of her now much bigger body to soap up
2. Seeing her wear the only 1/10th of her closet that she still fits in to
3. Watching her cross her legs with a little more struggle with all the newer beautiful Fat on her thighs
4. Watching her Blow dry her hair with just her bra and panties on and her not trying to suck her belly in and realizing it is way bigger than I ever imagined fully relaxed and sticking out
5. Watching her eat more and more and more yet
6. Feeling her extra weight when she is on top of me and dreaming for the day where I wouldn't be able to escape from her in this position if I wanted to because she is now so heavy
7. Watching her snack on the couch while her belly is relaxed and resting on her lap with her legs crossed and counting how many extra calories she is devouring
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 12:57 PM   #133
pudgy gainer lady

pudgy gainer lady has said some nice things

• Seeing my belly extend beyond my breasts and covering my feet
  • Not fitting my old wardrobe
  • Rapidly outgrowing new clothes
  • Sitting down to put on socks and shoes
  • Like the person above me, trying to slow down my eating, then giving up and pigging out
  • Like the person above me, realizing I don't really get full any more
  • Getting tired and out of breath easily
  • Cravings
  • Seeing how much my belly extends when I sit down
  • Having to shop online for clothes that fit
pudgy gainer lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #134
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In December I took a picture with a girl I thought was bigger than me, but we were the same size as her in the picture!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:59 PM   #135
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
In December I took a picture with a girl I thought was bigger than me, but we were the same size as her in the picture!
This happens to me a lot. I assume I am one size, then see photographic evidence of myself compared with others around me and - WOW! I'm fat! :P

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:08 AM   #136
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I'm always reminded "Wow, I got fat!" : restaurant booths, pictures, tight clothes (doesnt upset me just reminds me of my increasing size), seeking out high calorie meals and snacks when my friends are ordering salads and the ever popular airline seat.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:06 PM   #137
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
We've been lucky here in Toronto this winter, it's been warmer than usual - until this week, that is. It dropped to well below zero (maybe as much as -30 celcius) with the wind chill this week.

I'd been wearing a lighter jacket and sweaters until now, but on Monday I had to pull out the heavy winter jacket, which I haven't worn since last March. It's a little bulky, but very warm - except I discovered that I can no longer button it up!

Not even close!

So I've got a new jacket now, but I am quite worried about what my weight will be when I visit my doctor in February... :/

Brenda
Sooooo, you left us hanging! What was the verdict on your weight?
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:52 PM   #138
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

-When I started having to scope out seating in public places on a regular basis, because there's a good chance that my butt won't fit. (Seriously, what is up with restaurants having small chairs? Don't they know that fat people like to eat?)

-When my cheekbones smoothed out and I started getting a double chin. Most of my weight generally goes to my bottom half, so when my face starts getting pudgy... yeah, I'm really fat now.

-When my mom took in the waist on two new pairs of jeans for me a few weeks ago, and I ripped out the stitches on both of them trying to get them past my butt. She had to redo the darts with extra heavy duty stitches.

-When I had to get a plus size graduation gown. They just sold gowns by height and the normal one for my height was too tight around my hips. In my defense, my school had really cheap, crappy gowns. None of the generous pleats that you see in professional studio photos of graduates. At least the lady at the university bookstore was nice about it and didn't give me any grief for needing a bigger gown.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:04 AM   #139
Lear

several friends were talking about our upcoming 10 year high school reunion and how much people have changed, they were talking about how shocked they were some people were 30-50 pounds heavier and i realized that since high school I've gained 100 pounds and added a foot and a half to my waist. I'm really tempted to try to be over 400 for the reunion in October.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:50 AM   #140
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear View Post
several friends were talking about our upcoming 10 year high school reunion and how much people have changed, they were talking about how shocked they were some people were 30-50 pounds heavier and i realized that since high school I've gained 100 pounds and added a foot and a half to my waist. I'm really tempted to try to be over 400 for the reunion in October.
That is a big change in ten years all right, Lear!

For me, now that the weather is warming up, I realized just how many of my pairs of jeans I've only been wearing with the button un-done, covering the fact up with a belt and a baggy sweat-shirt. Suddenly I'm confronted with how few of my current clothes actually fit comfortably
Old 04-19-2015, 09:03 AM   #141
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Big but getting bigger

Ok, I'm a big guy, but wow, lately when I'm in bed I can look down and this mountain of belly rises up when I'm on my back. I definitely think this I'm bigger than ever.

Maybe it's that when I go to work-out at the gym I get distracted and wind up go to get burgers and a shake or two instead.

Anyone else do this?
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #142
bobsmith93

bobsmith93 has said some nice things

I tried on my suit trousers (36 inch waist) the other day for the first time in ages and although it was a struggle, I just about got the button done up. I sat down and the button popped right off. After measuring my waistline, I was up to 42". I'd been noticing my weight increasing for about a year and a half, but that was the first time I'd really seen undeniable evidence I got fat. I'm thinking I'll have to test some of my old shirts and see if I can struggle into them
bobsmith93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:41 PM   #143
xxopenmymind

xxopenmymind has said some nice things

You could definitely say I had one of these moments the other day...
I stopped letting my doctor weigh me a couple of years ago because I just didn't feel comfortable. I got a new doctor that I went to last Monday and the nurse wouldn't really give me an option, just told me to get on the scale and instead of fight I just hopped on.

Last time I'd been weighed I was 340 pounds, and didn't think I'd gained more than five or ten pounds. I had noticed my clothes were getting tighter but as nothing like that had happened in years I figured not much had changed.

I was 389 pounds...No wonder those jeans wouldn't button and those 2x shirts ride up now...

I actually was a little upset I felt like a big fat hog and not in a good way! Weird when life slaps you in the face like that.
xxopenmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #144
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

At birth, close to 11 pounds. Full head of hair, lady killing look in the eyes.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:02 PM   #145
Lear

I was helping clean up my church after a vacation bible school and i looked over and there was one of those mirrors that is supposed to be mounted on the back of a door. I was a good 15 feet back from it and both straight on and sideways i was too wide to fit in the mirror. I think i might be getting a bit fat
Old 07-30-2015, 03:02 PM   #146
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My son is learning to drive this Summer, and while he is doing pretty well he still causes a fair number of jolts and shocks (it doesn't help that our car is a manual shift, and is ancient with pretty dead suspension). A few times I've noticed a sudden 'wave' feeling in my wobbly parts from something or other that he's done to cause high acceleration in a non-downward direction.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:54 AM   #147
Larger_Than_Life

Larger_Than_Life has said some nice things

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. Last time I checked in, I was at 220. All last year, I made a goal to get to 300 in one year. Well today, I woke up and checked the scale...302. I definitely had a wow, I got fat moment. It took me a minute to get out of bed and I've definitely have a waddle.

I never thought I would ever be this big...but I love it. My body has filled out pretty well too. Definitely have the double chin, bigger butt and my thighs are touching. It just feels awesome to be happy with what I eat and what I look like.

I'm now getting to the point of I don't want to go back and loose weight.
Larger_Than_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:54 PM   #148
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Having to buy new pants and shorts. I've gotten chubby over the past few years, and my waist keeps getting bigger. I have to keep just buying pants that fit. My face is getting rounder, and my penis is getting smaller.. but I'm happy
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #149
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I put on a pair of dress pants for work today that I haven't worn for a few months. They still fit, however, my belt is no longer functional but symbolic.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:56 AM   #150
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Went to an agility competition and one of the pics managed to capture my cellulite mid motion *gag*

I am not that fat, but i am curvy and muscly, and the photographer somehow managed to catch that exact instant i was sprinting, muscle flexing and fat moving all at once.

Now i feel like i cant eat ever again.

Yes, i know the irony of a girl who likes fat guys disliking excessive pounds on herself. Just gettin tooo curvy lol.

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 08-11-2015 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Added pic
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote