Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #151
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I frequently resemble that comment....
Old 08-11-2015, 11:57 AM   #152
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, well, its different on everyone except me lolol)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #153
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Went to an agility competition and one of the pics managed to capture my cellulite mid motion *gag*

I am not that fat, but i am curvy and muscly, and the photographer somehow managed to catch that exact instant i was sprinting, muscle flexing and fat moving all at once.

Now i feel like i cant eat ever again.

Yes, i know the irony of a girl who likes fat guys disliking excessive pounds on herself. Just gettin tooo curvy lol.
That is dappled shadow on your leg not cellulite. You can see the muscle. Sorry u can't be in the fatty club.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #154
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Back to being a devotee, then!
Old 08-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #155
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I found an old pair of dress pants this morning and tried them on and they were loose last year. Today I could not even button them☺
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:49 PM   #156
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, well, its different on everyone except me lolol)
Ack, when I started typing that, the last post was Matt's! I should have quoted it, to be on the safe side!

ETA: having looked at your pic .... Look, I'm an FA, I know where a woman's leg will show fat or cellulite. There is some weird lighting on your leg, but you can clearly see the flat plane of the thigh muscle, and that says that there is no cellulite there, it just doesn't happen that way. I think what is happening is that the light is coming so perfectly from behind you that every slight bulge of the muscle and curve of the leg is casting a bit of shadow.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:05 PM   #157
snapon1

snapon1 has said some nice things

When I sat down in my recliner and the wooden slat that attaches the springs snapped apart. Just fell through it and caved the cushion in. Great Experience!
snapon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:11 PM   #158
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Ack, when I started typing that, the last post was Matt's! I should have quoted it, to be on the safe side!

ETA: having looked at your pic .... Look, I'm an FA, I know where a woman's leg will show fat or cellulite. There is some weird lighting on your leg, but you can clearly see the flat plane of the thigh muscle, and that says that there is no cellulite there, it just doesn't happen that way. I think what is happening is that the light is coming so perfectly from behind you that every slight bulge of the muscle and curve of the leg is casting a bit of shadow.
Concur and as said in the past (venting thread in clothes forum) I have a deep umm scientific interest in your butt so I examine such things closely. I would also like to take this opportunity to again offer (free of charge) my investigative service in this... area. Send pictures and I will follow up.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:37 PM   #159
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Xyantha:

I second the other comments. You can clearly see that your legs are just built, in a "dayum girl" kind of way.

But I also initially thought your dog was jumping REALLY HIGH so maybe my judgement should be questioned.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:06 PM   #160
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol, the closeup of my dog makes it look like he is walking a fencepost. The whole picture is weird!!

That makes so much more sense, that you werent talking to me Tad...lol!!

And - Well the connoiseurs of cellulite have spoken...too bad everyone doesnt have that discerning taste lol! And it is good news, now i can go eat that shrimp and hallobut burrito i have been craving. Then my ass really will get huge
Old 08-13-2015, 06:16 AM   #161
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Went to an agility competition and one of the pics managed to capture my cellulite mid motion *gag*

I am not that fat, but i am curvy and muscly, and the photographer somehow managed to catch that exact instant i was sprinting, muscle flexing and fat moving all at once.

Now i feel like i cant eat ever again.

Yes, i know the irony of a girl who likes fat guys disliking excessive pounds on herself. Just gettin tooo curvy lol.
For the record, I think you look gorgeous. =3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:34 PM   #162
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks
Old 08-14-2015, 09:48 AM   #163
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You call that chub in the middle?

If you want to see chub in the middle...

Well, you look lean and lythe to me!

Nice photo, well balanced dog too.

Chuck
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:33 AM   #164
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

It looks like your dog is flying....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:06 PM   #165
Tad
mostly harmless

Two that have happened to me recently.

First, there is a discount store near us that is the nearest place to get milk at a reasonable price, and to get to the milk you have to pass through the clothing. The other week I noticed they had some decent looking long sleeved t-shirts for eight bucks, and a little further investigation showed they were 100% cotton and felt quite nice, so I grabbed one tagged as XL and took it home. When I wore it I really liked it; it skimmed my torso without being stretched over my chubs. In fact, I liked it so much that I went back and grabbed a second XL, but when I wore the new one it was noticeably snugger, indeed having to stretch over the chubs. That is when I took a careful look at the original, and saw that despite whatever had been on the price-tag, in the garment it was clearly marked as XXL. And it fit perfectly

Second, I went out for a walk at lunch today, wearing a windbreaker I’ve had for years which has elastic at the bottom of it. My walk was to go to a coffee shop half a mile away to pick up a bag of beans for home, and after buying it I just shoved it inside my jacket—with the elastic at the bottom I’ve often used it as an impromptu giant pocket in this way in the past. Except apparently I haven’t done that for a while, because it was really hard to get the zipper done back up, apparently there just isn’t much slack left between my belly and the jacket these days.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:37 AM   #166
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Being too heavy for your doctor's office scale...
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:22 AM   #167
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Being too heavy for your doctor's office scale...
K...and how high did that scale go, pray tell?
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 01:08 AM   #168
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think I was in grade school when my Mom had bought me some jeans during the summer and when school started she had to go buy me some more because the others wouldn't fit. I really started to put on weight when I got out of high school and started working in a back office. I wasn't very active and that's when I really started to gain. I started walking and drinking water and lost some weight but I have gained it all back.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #169
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

Generally? I can tell I'm getting fat as I step out of the shower. Catch myself in the mirror and think "Wow, what happened?" :P
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #170
Tad
mostly harmless

I wore a nylon wind-shell jacket this morning, as it wasn't that cold out. I Walked half a block, then notice my belly if feeling cold. I look down, and see that the zipper is attached at the top and bottom, but has come apart in the middle, leaving the jacket gaping wide open over my wide middle. I thought I'd gotten too fat for the jacket, and it was my belly pulling the zipper apart. A definite 'whoa, I really got fat!' moment.

A bit of experimentation showed that it was all about the zipper failing, and nothing (or at least little) to do with me putting any stress on it. Had a mixture of relief and disappointment once I figured that out. And fortunately there were snaps to close a flap over the zipper, so I could still do those up and keep the jacket more-or-less snugly done up.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:56 PM   #171
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not fat

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #172
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I reached my goal weight of 250lbs last year and lost about 15lbs after a rough summer which included a breakup among other things. I'm at about 240lbs now deciding if I want to gain back up to 250lbs. In the last year, at least 3 of my jeans or pants have buttons missing if I can fit in them.

This week a pair of corduroys ripped as I was bending and reaching for something before heading out to work. I was too lazy to change them and since there was nothing really showing there was a rip other than loose threads, I just rolled with it. I chucked them when I got back home.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:58 AM   #173
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I work at a McDonald's and i'm apparently too fat to clean the lobby since I can't fit in our supply closet. Kinda thankful for this as its a super dull task in the morning.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:45 AM   #174
Tad
mostly harmless

I was at a concert on Saturday, and during one portion my moobs started resonating with the music. Weirdest feeling.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:13 PM   #175
snapon1

snapon1 has said some nice things

When I plopped down in my recliner and broke the ass end out of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-01-11 13.58.04.jpg (6.6 KB, 543 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-01-11 11.50.17.jpg (229.0 KB, 544 views)
snapon1 is offline   Reply With Quote