Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default FA Myths Thread #14

"Women always gain weight when they turn some specific age, when they get married, when they get pregnant....and so an FA can date any woman and be confident that in time she'll get fat."

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

hi Man Wish That Were True.
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If that were true, every maaried woman with children would be fat. Alas, that's not the case, definitely not in the country where I live.

I have noticed that the women who gain most weight during marriage/pregnancy - perhaps not surprisingly - often already had a little bit of chubbyness when they were younger.

It would still be wrong though to start dating someone because you expect them to become bigger. You should love them as they are.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
"Women always gain weight when they turn some specific age, when they get married, when they get pregnant....and so an FA can date any woman and be confident that in time she'll get fat."
That's true for some women, but anyone who is a young, aspiring FA who seeks to spend his life with a fat partner, definitely should not count on it.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
Nordiques

Nordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
It would still be wrong though to start dating someone because you expect them to become bigger. You should love them as they are.
Exactly that.

I hope the real FA myth here is that FAs think about women in terms of how much larger she might become. It's no different than dating a woman of size because you suspect, for whatever reason, that she will get thin, and I think all FAs would be opposed to that...so it goes both ways.
Nordiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Half true. A human body starts breaking down after 40 unless they're total fitness freaks so eventually you either take better care of yourself or you get fat.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Half true. A human body starts breaking down after 40 unless they're total fitness freaks so eventually you either take better care of yourself or you get fat.
Once you get there and past that, you may see things very differently.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Once you get there and past that, you may see things very differently.
Yeah Kevin, really.

Remind me how it's been the past two time we've worked out together? I mean with you being 25 and me being 43.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Yeah Kevin, really.

Remind me how it's been the past two time we've worked out together? I mean with you being 25 and me being 43.
Isn't that my point? You being the fitness freak can kill me on the stairmaster but someone else your age without the gym dedication may not last as long lol
Old 04-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Isn't that my point? You being the fitness freak can kill me on the stairmaster but someone else your age without the gym dedication may not last as long lol
Try me. :-) And I was a senior in High School when LoveBHMS was born.