Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default What made you LOL today?

I met a new daycare provider for my daughter today....my daughter is half black, and the provider was a black girl. We were talking, and she asked me if my daughter likes chicken and watermelon. I said, of course! It made her laugh too....she said that white moms ask her about chicken and watermelon a lot. Lol

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I met a new daycare provider for my daughter today....my daughter is half black, and the provider was a black girl. We were talking, and she asked me if my daughter likes chicken and watermelon. I said, of course! It made her laugh too....she said that white moms ask her about chicken and watermelon a lot. Lol

Nice thred ... I was in bumper to bumper traffic today and I was changing my radio channel and the traffic moved up like 1/2 of a car lenght and a did not move, and the guy behind me blarred his horn..I was like WTF but it made me laugh. That guy had a worse day than me
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Nice thred ... I was in bumper to bumper traffic today and I was changing my radio channel and the traffic moved up like 1/2 of a car lenght and a did not move, and the guy behind me blarred his horn..I was like WTF but it made me laugh. That guy had a worse day than me
Shit makes me laugh all day....I had to pick one

Jen Rocks!!

Old 04-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I am glad you laughed at the crap you had to deal with...kidda rude but its awesome that your daughter LOLED at the crap you had to deal with. Small minded people make me laugh
Old 04-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I new there was something mom and pops weren't exactly forthcoming about as I was growing up. I fuckin' love chicken and watermelon!! And okra too! I must have been adopted!!
Old 04-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I new there was something mom and pops weren't exactly forthcoming about as I was growing up. I fuckin' love chicken and watermelon!! And okra too! I must have been adopted!!
My old daycare provider first asked me if my daughter had ever been around dark skinned people....I said, she is half black so she has a whole family of dark skinned people. She says, oh I thought she was Brazilian. Haha

Jen Rocks!!

Old 04-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
balletguy

Quote:
Okra is awesome...I think its more of a south thing. Growing up in PA I never had it, but glad I am south of the mason-dixon now...
Old 04-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My old daycare provider first asked me if my daughter had ever been around dark skinned people....I said, she is half black so she has a whole family of dark skinned people. She says, oh I thought she was Brazilian. Haha
Yeah, people, especially the dumb ones ask the damndest questions sometimes. There are quite a few mixed race children in my extended family and I have heard some doozies. The best one was when I was with one of my nephews who is half Mexican and half Gringo and was asked if he had a hard time learning English and was I learning any Spanish from him. He was 2 years old at the time and doesn't know anything but English. This dude apparently thought we were all plugged in with a language upon birth I guess.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Yeah, people, especially the dumb ones ask the damndest questions sometimes. There are quite a few mixed race children in my extended family and I have heard some doozies. The best one was when I was with one of my nephews who is half Mexican and half Gringo and was asked if he had a hard time learning English and was I learning any Spanish from him. He was 2 years old at the time and doesn't know anything but English. This dude apparently thought we were all plugged in with a language upon birth I guess.
Haha....I'm cracking up just reading these responses...

Jen Rocks!!

Old 04-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #10
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My dear classmates who were eating out jello pussies during lunch. That was hitlerious
Old 04-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #11
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Grrrrrr, doble post

Last edited by Anjula; 04-21-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
My dear classmates who were eating out jello pussies during lunch. That was hitlerious
Jello pussies? What in the actual fuck?
Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #13
sweetfrancaise

sweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going on

I had a teenage customer ask me for a book written about the Holocaust written in the 1800s.

Another wanted a recommendation for a dictionary. Given the options, she was sure she didn't want the Oxford University press "because they're probably liberal and have all the wrong definitions."

How I love suburbia!

This is a fabulous thread...
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfrancaise View Post
I had a teenage customer ask me for a book written about the Holocaust written in the 1800s.

Another wanted a recommendation for a dictionary. Given the options, she was sure she didn't want the Oxford University press "because they're probably liberal and have all the wrong definitions."

How I love suburbia!

This is a fabulous thread...
Ugh, I don't know which one of those incidents makes me more depressed about the human race... Truly one of those situations where it's so sad it's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Jello pussies? What in the actual fuck?
I concur.
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:24 AM   #15
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Giant asparagus!

Came across a man dressed as a giant asparagus on my lunchbreak and a colleague took my picture! What a weird, quaint place I work in! It made me giggle anyway!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:29 AM   #16
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Here's a pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Came across a man dressed as a giant asparagus on my lunchbreak and a colleague took my picture! What a weird, quaint place I work in! It made me giggle anyway!
Just worked out I could do this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giant asparagus.jpg (99.5 KB, 546 views)
Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #17
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

the videos here http://www.youtube.com/irobot
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is amazing!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I LOVE this!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:35 AM   #20
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not too much of a LOLLY day, here, kinda quiet. My off days usually are.
And don't google "jello pussy," you won't get what you're looking for...
Old 04-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #21
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
Not too much of a LOLLY day, here, kinda quiet. My off days usually are.
And don't google "jello pussy," you won't get what you're looking for...
I'd like to know exactly what you were looking for when you googled that! lol

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:11 AM   #22
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A recipe for jello pussies. There's a recipe for orgasms, blow jobs, and several other drinks with questionable names. I thought jello pussies were some sort of cream based jello shot.

What?!?!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #23
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

New item on my bucket list : jello pussies.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #24
Librarygirl

Smile Like some strange ritual

Acupuncture...
I mean seriously, how are you meant to keep a straight face when a lying on a couch, with a man pouring salt into your belly button and then setting fire to Japanese herbs on it!

It is perfectly kosher, but still, I struggled not to giggle inappropriately.
Like being in some kind of strange ritual!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #25
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

It is perfectly kosher

The salt? Or....?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease