Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #226
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

After I shower in the morning my cat likes to jump into the shower and sit on the shower/tub bottom where it is still warm from the hot water. The other day the drain was slow and there was several inches of water still in there and my cat jumped in without looking. Heard a splash, thrashing in water and distressed mew... Poor kitty.

I was reminded of this by Melian's shower post in the happy forum...
Old 08-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #227
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
After I shower in the morning my cat likes to jump into the shower and sit on the shower/tub bottom where it is still warm from the hot water. The other day the drain was slow and there was several inches of water still in there and my cat jumped in without looking. Heard a splash, thrashing in water and distressed mew... Poor kitty.

I was reminded of this by Melian's shower post in the happy forum...
Did you have to contort yourself to see the cat? Or was his thrashing....sexual?
Old 08-06-2015, 07:25 PM   #228
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't you talk about kitty that way!!! I was out of the shower already at this point, kitty waits till the water is not running and I have stepped out to jump in and enjoy the heat.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:26 PM   #229
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Don't you talk about kitty that way. I was out of the shower already at this point, kitty waits till the water is not running and I have stepped out to jump in and enjoy the heat.
A likely story.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:46 PM   #230
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My question is did your cat run or resign himself to just being wet?

I bathe my cat about once every three months (hubby has allergies) but although he hates getting in the water he is happy playing in it once he is in.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:48 PM   #231
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

She jumped out, ran and hid. A while ago she tore the fabric out from under my box spring on my bed and loves to climb up in there to hide.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:07 AM   #232
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Long story short, consultants arranged a big event. Failed to tell my team there were not enough seats and it was first come, first serve.

Half of the team got rejected so all the managers said we would give up our tickets. The whole team was like no. It is all of us or none of us, and we will NOT accept that as a solution for the constants rudeness and mismanagement. This is going to create an absolute shit storm at my level and above, but i am so proud of them on their cohesion and team spirit.

So I proposed going out for drinks and venting instead...they seemed to like that.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:56 AM   #233
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good on you, bad on the consultants!
Old 08-11-2015, 11:01 AM   #234
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I dont know why this made me laugh

Matt called me "X" for short (totally ok with it) - phonetically it is pronounced "zee-antha" so my brain went ahead and pronounced it like " yah! 'Z'!" and the other half went "that's an X, dummy"

N the first half stared at the second in blank confusion for a moment before mutteing .."but X isnt my name...?"
Old 08-11-2015, 11:15 AM   #235
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, it's spelled 'X' but it's pronounced 'Zee'. It's a Dims dialect quirk.

Tad's new nickname is 'Ta'. Much faster to type.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:16 AM   #236
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I dont know why this made me laugh

Matt called me "X" for short (totally ok with it) - phonetically it is pronounced "zee-antha" so my brain went ahead and pronounced it like " yah! 'Z'!" and the other half went "that's an X, dummy"

N the first half stared at the second in blank confusion for a moment before mutteing .."but X isnt my name...?"
It is one of those days isn't it? lol

I get that all the time when people call me Cynthia and I answer. (People assume that Cindy [my actual legal name] is short for Cynthia)

Then on some days (my mind not really paying attention to anything other than a laser focus on what I am doing) they will go 20 minutes calling me Cynthia and I am like who are you calling? There is no one in this office with the name Cynthia. lol
Old 08-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #237
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My thought on reading these was "Gotta love brains." So I went to google an image to convey the thought ..... and the entire first page of search results was taken up with discussions of a nail polish by that name. Learn something new everyday, I guess?
Old 08-12-2015, 01:26 PM   #238
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Speaking of names, when I was a little kid a dinnerlady at school kept insisting that my actual name couldn't be my full name. She made me cry in the end, the jerk! But no, my actual name on my birth certificate is the two syllable, five letter name I refer to myself as.... um, I just realised my online alias, Loopy, fits that mould too. o_o Spooky.

As for what made me laugh today? Me and my sister are doing a free-from version of the Great British Bake Off and my aunt agreed to be one of our taste testers. This week we made biscotti, which are supposed to be crisp and dry. And my aunts comments? She doesn't like how dry they are and thinks we must have done something wrong! ....maybe next time we should get a taste tester that actually knows what different baked goods are? =p

Also, said aunt came with us to release some ashes near the City Ground in town, which is the stadium of our local football team. It is a 30,000 seater stadium with the team logo and the word 'THE PITCH' written in giant green letters on the side of the stadium. And to get to the river you have to walk up a road for 10 minutes towards the stadium. So we walked about five metres from the stadium to the river to release the ashes and my aunt says 'Sorry if this is a silly question, but where actually is the City Ground?' whilst sitting about 8 feet from it! Made me laugh so much!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #239
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

As for what made me laugh today? Me and my sister are doing a free-from version of the Great British Bake Off and my aunt agreed to be one of our taste testers. This week we made biscotti, which are supposed to be crisp and dry. And my aunts comments? She doesn't like how dry they are and thinks we must have done something wrong! ....maybe next time we should get a taste tester that actually knows what different baked goods are? =p
That's fantastic. I had something similar happen. I made chocolate biscotti and mailed them to my boyfriend. In my rush to get them mailed on time I forgot to label them. He thought they were terribly overcooked brownies at first.
lille is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:21 PM   #240
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This week we made biscotti, which are supposed to be crisp and dry.
I want a nut free biscotto to have with my cappuccino.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:34 PM   #241
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I cracked myself up....

While I was on the train going home, there was a woman sitting next to me that smelled like the bar well after a St. Paddy's day celebration. UGH! So I turned my face to the opposite side to breath less polluted air and I saw a young girl with a sentence tattooed on her thigh.

I thought.. hey, that is kind of cool I should do that, then it hit me, the letters would have to be big so that the sentence looks normal.. because let's face it, I am a 353lbs chick with big hispanic thighs. I can fit all of war & peace on my thigh with footnotes!

and then I started laughing at myself loud and looked like a crazy person on the train.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:46 PM   #242
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I thought.. hey, that is kind of cool I should do that, then it hit me, the letters would have to be big so that the sentence looks normal.. because let's face it, I am a 353lbs chick with big hispanic thighs. I can fit all of war & peace on my thigh with footnotes!
I love a woman with writing tattoos, it's nice to have reading material. I have a friend who plays for the pink team and after he got 1.5 sleeves he got his entire back covered in various tattoos (fleur-de-lis and things of this nature). I suggested it must be to keep people behind him occupied. He did not disagree.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:48 PM   #243
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Drat it, I can't rep you yet lucca!!

Now, would war and peace be your first choice?
Old 08-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #244
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
I love a woman with writing tattoos, it's nice to have reading material. I have a friend who plays for the pink team and after he got 1.5 sleeves he got his entire back covered in various tattoos (fleur-de-lis and things of this nature). I suggested it must be to keep people behind him occupied. He did not disagree.
Lol... true

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2015, 06:52 PM   #245
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Drat it, I can't rep you yet lucca!!

Now, would war and peace be your first choice?
nope.. either the full writings of Jane Austen or Shakespeare..

or all 7 Harry Potter books... lol

Any of those full works would fit on my thigh...LMFAO!
Old 08-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #246
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Now, I would vote JA

BUT

If you got all 7 Harry Potter books, you would get the double fun of FA and fanboy all in one...worshiping your soft skin...and its mystical text....
Old 08-12-2015, 07:03 PM   #247
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Now, I would vote JA

BUT

If you got all 7 Harry Potter books, you would get the double fun of FA and fanboy all in one...worshiping your soft skin...and its mystical text....
It would be a good way to keep those nerdy types I like in bed... have to think ahead.. give them something to read..lol
Old 08-12-2015, 07:06 PM   #248
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

How about a graphic novel?
Old 08-12-2015, 07:12 PM   #249
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
How about a graphic novel?
oooo I didn't think of that.. all 145 issues of The Walking dead... that is a way to go...
Old 08-13-2015, 05:42 AM   #250
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
That's fantastic. I had something similar happen. I made chocolate biscotti and mailed them to my boyfriend. In my rush to get them mailed on time I forgot to label them. He thought they were terribly overcooked brownies at first.
Hahaha, that is awesome! I can totally see the 'hugely overcooked brownies = biscotti' thought process too! Bless!

Quote:
I want a nut free biscotto to have with my cappuccino.
As it happens, the biscotti I made were indeed nut free! =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I cracked myself up....

While I was on the train going home, there was a woman sitting next to me that smelled like the bar well after a St. Paddy's day celebration. UGH! So I turned my face to the opposite side to breath less polluted air and I saw a young girl with a sentence tattooed on her thigh.

and then I started laughing at myself loud and looked like a crazy person on the train.
Hah! If you had thigh tattoos you'd have to deal with a lifetime of everybody turning their heads sideways and staring at your thighs, trying to read them! I do have a friend who says that being bigger just means more canvas for tattoos!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease