Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-27-2015, 07:51 AM   #301
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
She also sent me this pic.

Apparently he gets all messy wouldnt clean himself and wouldnt let them brush him either, so she "took it all away so that all the other cats would see his shame) (she is a groomer). Poor Wilson lol.
Well who doesn't like a shaved... ohh nevermind.

What made me laugh:

Coworker: Is it hot in here or am I crazy?
Me: Those conditions are not mutually exclusive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2015, 08:49 AM   #302
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha!

We have a blind 4 way hall intersection (relatively narrow) by my desk. I looked down and there is old spills from coffee flying due to near miss collisions. Its really obvious and gross, but its also funny because this has clearly been happening for years and yet no one has done anything about it!!

Also, i jokingly texted my hubby inwanted the goblin king to take me away, and now we are
Arguing about the labrynth via text. We r so geeky.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 04:58 PM   #303
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got this when I logged into yahoo..

Hi, Lucca!
Everyone's tongue print is unique.

It made me laugh.. and then I thought how would anyone know that? Why does anyone need to know that?

More useless data for my brain to keep..

lol
Old 08-29-2015, 09:53 AM   #304
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wore shorts and a t-shirt to work today... then I get here and look at the mirror and I look like Spanky from the little rascals...
Old 08-29-2015, 11:41 AM   #305
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Grab my cock, quickly!"
"What's wrong with you, isn't it obvious which one is the cock?"
"No, the cock goes in the other one!"
"Does one of you have my mini cock?"

You have to love working on a farm.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:35 PM   #306
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
"Grab my cock, quickly!"
"What's wrong with you, isn't it obvious which one is the cock?"
"No, the cock goes in the other one!"
"Does one of you have my mini cock?"

You have to love working on a farm.
You have me mentally picturing you living "the Gardener" story, with sexy fat guys chasing hens...
Old 08-31-2015, 01:55 PM   #307
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

My hubby had a snifter full of old fashioned and he leaned down to one of my dogs and happily asked him, "does it smell good? Take a sniff!" and proffered the glass under his nose for inspection.

What he didn't know is that i feed my dogs my icecubes from MY old fashioneds. And forgot that "take it" is their release command

So my dog took a suitable connoisseurish sniff, then, seeing that the glass was still offered and he had in fact been told "take" - he stuck his tongue in it.

The shocked and horrified expressions and exclamations made me howl, especially as I heard him debating with himself how much tongue could have possibly touched, and the disinfecting properties of alcohol, then his moans as he dumped it and poured another. wtf did you expect to happen?? lol
Old 08-31-2015, 02:18 PM   #308
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
My hubby had a snifter full of old fashioned and he leaned down to one of my dogs and happily asked him, "does it smell good? Take a sniff!" and proffered the glass under his nose for inspection.

What he didn't know is that i feed my dogs my icecubes from MY old fashioneds. And forgot that "take it" is their release command

So my dog took a suitable connoisseurish sniff, then, seeing that the glass was still offered and he had in fact been told "take" - he stuck his tongue in it.

The shocked and horrified expressions and exclamations made me howl, especially as I heard him debating with himself how much tongue could have possibly touched, and the disinfecting properties of alcohol, then his moans as he dumped it and poured another. wtf did you expect to happen?? lol
Lol.... awesome!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 02:23 PM   #309
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My father used to have a bulldog that drank beer from long neck bottles... Stayed off the hard stuff.

Quote:
old fashioned
Bourbon or rye with bitters 1 ice cube for me. No sugar, I'm sweet enough. No cherry they sometimes season them with almonds and I'm allergic.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:30 PM   #310
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

1-1 whisky to simple syrup, with a brandy cherry, plus agnostura bitters and orange peel for me. I'm high maint like that.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:43 PM   #311
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Brandy cherry might work. I don't like simple syrup, for some reason it always tastes not like sugar. Bourbon and bitters is good enough for me, though. If I'm getting fancier maybe a sweet rob roy with a lemon twist or dry martini (hendricks gin or broker's gin also out of almond paranoia as many gins use them), 3 garlic stuffed olives. Technically the allergen protein should not make it through the distilling process but better safe than reversing peristalsis.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:49 PM   #312
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

What was the dog's reaction to the taste?
Old 08-31-2015, 02:56 PM   #313
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
What was the dog's reaction to the taste?
He liked it enough that when he reared back and yanked the glass away, some spilled, which my pup eagerly cleaned up off the floor!
Old 08-31-2015, 02:58 PM   #314
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
He liked it enough that when he reared back and yanked the glass away, some spilled, which my pup eagerly cleaned up off the floor!
50% simple syrup it's no surprise.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:01 PM   #315
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
".... he was doing so well with his training, looking like a future star, then with one mistake he discovered the joys of hard liquor. And so his course was changed from agility star to booze hound " (just teasing, I know you won't let him start checking out everyone's blue boxes in hopes that they didn't get the dregs out of their liquor bottles!)
Old 08-31-2015, 04:07 PM   #316
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
".... he was doing so well with his training, looking like a future star, then with one mistake he discovered the joys of hard liquor. And so his course was changed from agility star to booze hound " (just teasing, I know you won't let him start checking out everyone's blue boxes in hopes that they didn't get the dregs out of their liquor bottles!)
LOOOLLLL!!!!

Next time he curls up with a super exhausted look on his face after agility, I am SO going to put a few empties beside him and snap a picture!!!
Old 08-31-2015, 07:39 PM   #317
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lol.. the right side is my inner monologue.. the left is what actually comes out after much effort. And boy does it take effort to not let the right side win!...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg work etiquette.jpg (120.3 KB, 59 views)
Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 PM   #318
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

uploadfromtaptalk1441145107025.jpg hopefully the pic is not big.. this gave me a very clear mental picture... and I lol in an auditorium full of people. ..

Old 09-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #319
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I love both of those Lucca!

---

My kitten is a boob man. Every time i put him on my chest he cuddles right into them and goes to sleep.

So the hubby tried it, and damned if kitten didnt curl up on his moobs too!

Indescriminate boob cat!!
Old 09-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #320
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:

---

My kitten is a boob man. Every time i put him on my chest he cuddles right into them and goes to sleep.

Indecriminate boob cat!!
Lol.. I think all cats are boobs crazy

Old 09-01-2015, 04:03 PM   #321
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:

---

Indescriminate boob cat!!
This has been documented. I think I may have linked this video before. More documentation of the phenomenon would not hurt... Ahem. Actually the kneading behavior is thought to be related to how kittens stimulate milk flow while nursing with alternating pressing.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:14 PM   #322
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^This all sounds awfully familiar.

I had to get a tire patched and a couple of others replaced last week at the local tire store, and they have a resident orange tabby. He jumped up on my lap, so I stroked his fur and rubbed his ears; but he started enjoying it a little too much, kneading and trying to nuzzle his way into my chest in the middle of the waiting room, where there were 4 mechanics, 3 HVAC repairmen and a couple of other customers watching the whole thing.

Down, boy!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #323
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My friend had a cat that only ever wanted to sit with young ladies! He also used to suck at your collarbone and neck like he was suckling, it was so weird. We used to call him a vampire kitty!

I know somebody was helping me cut a guinea pig's claws the other day and he was just getting to the last paw, one of the front ones, and was trying to find it only to discover the piggie had stuck it down my top! Happens a lot, somehow!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #324
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Someone mentioned today that it seems mean to include the letter "S" in the word lisp.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 10:14 AM   #325
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol!

---

Guy msged me at work
"Ok, np, just one sex.
Sex
Sex
Sex
OMG im so sorry!!
Sex
Sex
Sec!!!! Sec!!! I meant sec!!!!!"