Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #926
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This appears to be enough lube to completely coat your BHM from top to toe. Just saying.
I love FFA; always the clearest focus!
Old 11-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #927
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Something to do with hunting and/or keeping away small animals I think. I found something even better for sale.
They use those for lube wrestling at small events. Don't ask how I know.
Old 11-17-2016, 02:36 PM   #928
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
They use those for lube wrestling at small events. Don't ask how I know.
This has got to be a joke......
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 02:53 PM   #929
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
This has got to be a joke......
I had kind of the opposite reaction, more like "Of course, how could I not have guessed that? " Because really, what else would you do with that?
Old 11-17-2016, 03:11 PM   #930
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Definitely not a joke. How else would you fill a little pool with lube on a budget?
Old 11-17-2016, 03:20 PM   #931
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are there any wrestling perks from it being coyote urine???
Old 11-17-2016, 04:08 PM   #932
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think you have the two mixed up. The 55 gallon drum of lube is for wrestling. The urine is either to attract more coyotes so you can kill them (they are a pestilence in certain areas) or to keep other animals out of your marked area.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:22 PM   #933
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you all are on to something!!

Maybe we need a Thread...

You are not going to believe what I found on Amazon?!

I thought those pools were full of JELLO!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:45 PM   #934
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Okay - yesterday had me wondering why someone might need a fake passport from Kyrgyzstan..... but what on earth does one need 1 gallon of pure coyote urin for???
Dwest had it right: if the deer and/or rabbits are getting more produce from your garden than you are, sprinkle a little coyote pee around the boundaries to make them back off. For those who want to play hardball, I believe that mountain lion wee is also available. I'm not sure how they get it, but I think I'd prefer working in a call center.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 07:38 AM   #935
agouderia
Library Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I think you have the two mixed up. The 55 gallon drum of lube is for wrestling. The urine is either to attract more coyotes so you can kill them (they are a pestilence in certain areas) or to keep other animals out of your marked area.
That's what I thought too until Melian wrote the reference quoting dwes coyote urine use info.

... also confirmed my worst city-girl-civilization suspicions/prejudices about the mores of the Canadian wilderness ....
Old 11-18-2016, 02:17 PM   #936
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me and my coworker started singing THIS version on our break

https://youtu.be/yJ-jvEd0pDw
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 02:23 PM   #937
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
That's what I thought too until Melian wrote the reference quoting dwes coyote urine use info.

... also confirmed my worst city-girl-civilization suspicions/prejudices about the mores of the Canadian wilderness ....
LOL. My mistake - clicked on the wrong quotation! Although, I'm sure a urine wrestling match has happened somewhere.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:21 PM   #938
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL. My mistake - clicked on the wrong quotation! Although, I'm sure a urine wrestling match has happened somewhere.
In my defense, it didn't start out as a urine wrestling match.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:34 PM   #939
agouderia
Library Girl

Quote:
I 'm almost disappointed there's such a harmless explanation ....
Old 11-18-2016, 09:20 PM   #940
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Nothing about Mel is harmless
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 09:28 PM   #941
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Urine wrestling is not the kind of pissing contest I anticipated.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:37 AM   #942
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
In my defense, it didn't start out as a urine wrestling match.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Nothing about Mel is harmless
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Urine wrestling is not the kind of pissing contest I anticipated.
Alright....if this is how it has to be. Throw down, Piss-Wrestlemania, 2017. Me vs LeoGibson. IT'S ON.

You bring the piss, I'll bring the awesome.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:47 PM   #943
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Alright....if this is how it has to be. Throw down, Piss-Wrestlemania, 2017. Me vs LeoGibson. IT'S ON.

Why not just get a keg of beer and make our own?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:59 PM   #944
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:

Piss-A-Mania I

It's on brother!! Winner shotguns a beer and pees into mouth of the loser. Win-win all the way around no?
Old 11-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #945
agouderia
Library Girl

Somehow I get the feeling I'm guilty of this getting out of hand ..... (...throwns in 3 bags of kitty litter to contain the damage....)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natural-Litter-Box-Tips.jpg (115.5 KB, 30 views)
Old 11-21-2016, 09:29 AM   #946
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Somehow I get the feeling I'm guilty of this getting out of hand .....
Urine trouble now.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #947
agouderia
Library Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Urine trouble now.
That pun is soooo awful - my father could've come up with it .... LMAO
Old 11-21-2016, 09:50 AM   #948
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That pun is soooo awful - my father could've come up with it .... LMAO
Dwes = forum dad
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:03 AM   #949
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Somehow I get the feeling I'm guilty of this getting out of hand ..... (...throwns in 3 bags of kitty litter to contain the damage....)
I should grab the extra ... our cat isn't super old, but she has problems with one back leg which seems to have made her uncomfortable with her litter boxes. She pees against the edge while standing tall, which usually means some goes over the edge (because she was having trouble maneuvering in an enclosed box, with her leg, we took the top off, so just have the low wall to contain things). Also very on and off about whether she poops in a box or not

We are cleaning her boxes as soon as she uses them now, so she can't complain about that, but wondering if the smell lingers enough that she isn't sure that she won't hit a spot she has used, and if we need to clean out the litter more frequently -- hence the thoughts of stealing all the cat litter.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #950
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today I saw two kids walking and texting at the same time, as well as having headphones on, so they couldn't hear each other, they ran head first into each other fell on their butts and one of them kept on texting before she got up. Me and my friend almost fell over laughing.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease